The worst trait is nct

I guess i am edgy then. I will still go forward with canthoplasty surgery. Nct is gross
I mean look at good looking people with nct or some chin recession, you have to have it very bad in order for it to be a death sentence on its own. But it can still make you easily lose a fair bit of appeal so it's wise of you to look for solutions.

I think lack of cheekbones nct recessed chin all these ugly features are deformities but not socially accepted as one lest we are all considered deformed
Yeah your right dude

look at this deformed subhuman, poor soul

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza
It is the most disgusting and horrible trait anyone can have. Instantly disliked by everyone and lowers your psl by a point if we are being generous. If you have nct my advice is to get canthoplasty and you will see changes in your life.
not truee at all. I have a slight nct but its not noticable. I will get it fixed tho
View attachment 92712
eye area still looks good because of hooding, good IPD, and straight lower eyelids with no scleral show, and almond eye shape.

View attachment 92713
also has NCT, do you think these guys dont look good? if so, you are coping
they look great. But the only way they can improve is fixing nct they would go up a psl

not truee at all. I have a slight nct but its not noticable. I will get it fixed tho

they look great. But the only way they can improve is fixing nct they would go up a psl
they would loook slightly better yes but OP is retarded and thinks its a "deformity" what a retarded subhuman
minor deformity
again, you could say that about any bad trait
what you dont understand is slightly bad traits are almost completely negated when on an otherwise good face
like gandy, his hook nose is bad but it barely takes away from his attractiveness because his base is so good

they would loook slightly better yes but OP is retarded and thinks its a "deformity" what a retarded subhuman

again, you could say that about any bad trait
what you dont understand is slightly bad traits are almost completely negated when on an otherwise good face
like gandy, his hook nose is bad but it barely takes away from his attractiveness because his base is so good
Can an overbite cause weak chin?

Lookism is really good

Yes but mine never got fixed even after braces lol.
my nigga knows what up. what chapter you up to?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Why the fuck are there so many? And the show is still running holy shit. I'm on episode 5 rn.

reccesed chin is a deformity lol
its a pretty long running comic, its been running since before i was in 9th grade and it was pretty deep.

episode? theres an anime for it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yep.
therefore techincally recessed chin is a deformity
That explains my weak chin. It has a good shape but not that forward. I will try to get a palate expander and overbite surgery

its a pretty long running comic, its been running since before i was in 9th grade and it was pretty deep.

No they reffered to them as episodes in the webtoon page lol

• Woah
That explains my weak chin. It has a good shape but not that forward. I will try to get a palate expander and overbite surgery
yeah do it
how close is your chin in meeting your brow ridge in side profile ?

You mean lookism webtoon? one of the best reads I ever had, brutal blackpills everywhere and every cope like attitude, hobbies or fashion destroyed. Latest episodes are being lackluster tho

• +1
You mean lookism webtoon? one of the best reads I ever had, brutal blackpills everywhere and every cope like attitude, hobbies or fashion destroyed. Latest episodes are being lackluster tho
Did it become normiefied?

Did it become normiefied?
no now its all about gang fighting, like some action comic. There has not been topics about lookism since like 3 or 4 arcs ago

• So Sad
no now its all about gang fighting, like some action comic. There has not been topics about lookism since like 3 or 4 arcs ago
Bruh that's the point of the comic :feelsbadman: I hope he switches back to blackpill topics like the old days.

What makes the comic brutal tho is that the author is a Chang. He knows first-hand how much good looks affect life. If it was some other ugly mangaka people wouldn't care as much and say "just be confident bro", "its just your personality bro".

Bruh that's the point of the comic :feelsbadman: I hope he switches back to blackpill topics like the old days.

What makes the comic brutal tho is that the author is a Chang. He knows first-hand how much good looks affect life. If it was some other ugly mangaka people wouldn't care as much and say "just be confident bro", "its just your personality bro".

Yeah I miss the parts where gang fights were not the absolute main topic and covered lots of blackpill situations.

I think that the chang that is drawing it was an ugly teen. Late bloomers get the most blackpilled.

Yeah I miss the parts where gang fights were not the absolute main topic and covered lots of blackpill situations.

I think that the chang that is drawing it was an ugly teen. Late bloomers get the most blackpilled.
You're probably right. But taking a second look at him, he's a high-tier normie by PSL standards.

You're probably right. But taking a second look at him, he's a high-tier normie by PSL standards.
Enough to get blackpilled. Going from 3.5/10 to 5.5/10 blackpilled the fuck out of me

Enough to get blackpilled. Going from 3.5/10 to 5.5/10 blackpilled the fuck out of me
I also had experiences like this. Before normies would torment me now i get along with them and get some romantic interests

I also had experiences like this. Before normies would torment me now i get along with them and get some romantic interests
What happened bros? How was the difference in treatment before and after looksmaxing?

I've heard from fatcels that treatment difference is MASSIVE. Expecially from the ones that ascended to high-tier normie and up.

What happened bros? How was the difference in treatment before and after looksmaxing?

I've heard from fatcels that treatment difference is MASSIVE. Expecially from the ones that ascended to high-tier normie and up.
I was full out ugly before blackpilled. Fat extreme nct and round face no cheekbones. Now my gonial angle is visible from the front and have an ogee curve. My nct is slight.

I now get drunk and have a social circle. Met some girl on tinder, had a few girls liking/interested in me and was about to lose my virginity. So close. People may say i am still ugly but it is kilometers away from where i began

• +1

Night and day. Every single habit, hobby, mannerism or thing I was mocked for before, now makes me interesting and deep. I also went fron perceived low intelligente to perceived as near gifted. Went from being know as the virgin in every social group to being known as the "ladies player guy" even tho im not even near slayer

• +1
Night and day. Every single habit, hobby, mannerism or thing I was mocked for before, now makes me interesting and deep. I also went fron perceived low intelligente to perceived as near gifted. Went from being know as the virgin in every social group to being known as the "ladies player guy" even tho im not even near slayer
Can you show us when you were younger

• +1
Can you show us when you were younger
dont have here right now might post qhen im on my pc again. thing is that differentes are not that radical just some subtleys here and there that ruined me. beauty is that unforgiving for males ,makes me rage

dont have here right now might post qhen im on my pc again. thing is that differentes are not that radical just some subtleys here and there that ruined me. beauty is that unforgiving for males ,makes me rage
The difference between incel and chad is so subtle it is nothing. Shouldn’t mean anything to a truly intelligent species

IT is defo subpar- chin although this can be countered with decent maxillia, my maxillia is forward grown but my chin is shit tier lmfao jfl at my face.