@Thecel bhai I need your help.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I wanted to run a experiment just to confirm weather or not the golden ratio makes you more Caucasian or not. So here is a side profile off a broad generalization of the 3 main races of man Indian,Asian,black i won't use Arabs really cause there generally considered to be full on Caucasoid rather than mixed Caucasoid.

The reason for why i decided to do this thread is cause as of recent i've been actually looking into cultural vs universal standards of beauty and it all came back to the idea of Eurocentric beauty standards the most common argument that is argued for is that since the world glorifies Euro centric beauty standards people's of ethnic back grounds are generally disadvantaged I wanted to test this.

I applied the mask on my self well i didn't i asked the @thecel to applied the mask it made me look more caucasian I wanted to try this on other ethnic groups as well. Thankfully on youtube there is a god tier photo shopper named photo shop surgeon that is trained for this however the morphs he applies is never with the golden ratio mask itself but his own adapted mask. So i wanted to explore to what extent does making your face fit the golden ratio make our face look more caucasian

Here are 3 generalized pictures of black Indians asians these are just averages here and there over generalizations.

Black.

Asian.

Indian.

@thecel could you apply the mask ?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and thecel
I wanted to run a experiment just to confirm weather or not the golden ratio makes you more Caucasian or not. So here is a side profile off a broad generalization of the 3 main races of man Indian,Asian,black i won't use Arabs really cause there generally considered to be full on Caucasoid rather than mixed Caucasoid.

The reason for why i decided to do this thread is cause as of recent i've been actually looking into cultural vs universal standards of beauty and it all came back to the idea of Eurocentric beauty standards the most common argument that is argued for is that since the world glorifies Euro centric beauty standards people's of ethnic back grounds are generally disadvantaged I wanted to test this.

I applied the mask on my self well i didn't i asked the @thecel to applied the mask it made me look more caucasian I wanted to try this on other ethnic groups as well. Thankfully on youtube there is a god tier photo shopper named photo shop surgeon that is trained for this however the morphs he applies is never with the golden ratio mask itself but his own adapted mask. So i wanted to explore to what extent does making your face fit the golden ratio make our face look more attractiveView attachment 650878

Here are 3 generalized pictures of black Indians asians these are just averages here and there over generalizations.

Black.

View attachment 650902

Asian.

View attachment 650907

Indian.

View attachment 650910

@thecel could you apply the mask ?

Tomorrow

I gotta do HW and study for a calculus quiz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salience, Copeful, Acnno and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
its alright bro

Bro you should apply this mask on yourself as well the more samples we have the better and you look like your average asian person so there is no bias

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lev Peshkov
Tomorrow

I gotta do HW and study for a calculus quiz
BASED AND HIGH T IF THAT WAS ME ID SUBMIT LIKE A CUCK AND DO THE JOB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963