TheMewingBBC MONEYMAX MEGATHREAD

Catch me bookmark this thread but never open it again SMH

• +1
Reactions: tallcel and TheMewingBBC
stop giving away sacred knowledge to people who don't give a shit about you
Dude nobody is gonna make money with this shit. This is all "how to make money online 101" type shit that is saturated as fuck. You need to find a niche industry that isn't being taught yet to make big money relatively easily. And if you find it, you aren't gonna go around telling everyone about it.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, BlackManlet, alex569 and 5 others
SHARKChasing Teen Love Experiences I Never Had

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
KmCtxxS 1

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
spam

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 6403
WHY DO YOU FREEZE GIFS FAGGOT???

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2587, DidntRead and 1 other person
Ugh...

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Dude nobody is gonna make money with this shit. This is all "how to make money online 101" type shit that is saturated as fuck. You need to find a niche industry that isn't being taught yet to make big money relatively easily. And if you find it, you aren't gonna go around telling everyone about it.
This isn’t all “how to make money online 101” I don’t know where you got that from, it leads me to think you saw “E-commerce” and came up with that incredibly conclusive response.
Did you skip best Degreeless jobs, other ways of cash flow” You misinterpret the thread son, this isn’t a how to make BIG MONEY thread, I was focusing on how to make MORE MONEY in one way or the other and hope people would share any method they have.

Nobody is expecting to make big money from this, or atleast they shouldn’t, and if they actually think I gave them a mine of gold then the irresponsibility is on their part. Some of the fields are highly competitive (probably what you meant by saturated) and I already stressed enough in the replies that maxing out your knowledge first would lead you to better results
You have to understand a field first and thoroughly before thinking about the outcome, in any field or market, that’s why most of the info in the “ways of investment” are beginners based.
Real question tho: what experience do you have in any of these to make this conclusion, did you have observe it for yourself or is it something someone told you?
Never understood what this means

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and randomguy1235
Good post. I allow you not to kill yourself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and TheMewingBBC
This isn’t all “how to make money online 101” I don’t know where you got that from, it leads me to think you saw “E-commerce” and came up with that incredibly conclusive response.
Did you skip best Degreeless jobs, other ways of cash flow” You misinterpret the thread son, this isn’t a how to make BIG MONEY thread, I was focusing on how to make MORE MONEY in one way or the other and hope people would share any method they have.

Nobody is expecting to make big money from this, or atleast they shouldn’t, and if they actually think I gave them a mine of gold then the irresponsibility is on their part. Some of the fields are highly competitive (probably what you meant by saturated) and I already stressed enough in the replies that maxing out your knowledge first would lead you to better results
You have to understand a field first and thoroughly before thinking about the outcome, in any field or market, that’s why most of the info in the “ways of investment” are beginners based.
Real question tho: what experience do you have in any of these to make this conclusion, did you have observe it for yourself or is it something someone told you?

Never understood what this means
The second part of the thread is legit but the first half is stuff nobody is gonna make money with unless they got a good amount to start anyway. I have experience in most of that stuff and the bulk of the money is in selling courses teaching people instead of actually doing it, unless again you have a lot of money to grow your business.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and MrGlutton
The second part of the thread is legit but the first half is stuff nobody is gonna make money with unless they got a good amount to start anyway.
This is mostly true, I did quote minimum capital requirements for some.
People who don’t have enough money shouldn’t worry about that section anyways unless they want to learn any of them for the time being while they’re saving capital from their jobs. A lot of the investment means doesn’t require an insane amount of money as some would think. I would say from 3-5k is a good way to start in almost all of them. But learning information, pros, cons and skills prior to investing in these markets/field are just as important as the capital needed.

In big business like real estate a person can make money off wholesaling properties with $500 max, and that is usually for advertising to find potential motivated sellers and fees to make a wholesale contract official. Not to say it’s easy of course, something like wholesaling requires taking action as quickly as possible, strong communication skills and image. I’ve done three wholesale deals for 11-15k each.

Other areas of interest like forex and drop shipping can be successfully done with lower capital too, but more skill and knowledge is needed to compensate

I have experience in most of that stuff and the bulk of the money is in selling courses teaching people instead of actually doing it, unless again you have a lot of money to grow your business.
First part is partly true for FX and RE when it comes to seminars. But from experience you will still find people that are willing to network with you at clubs and there are plenty of available sources out there that outnumber the ones trying to sell to you. I myself have made money from these two areas and have friends who have too.

As for E-commerce, it seem to be 100% the case. They are folks making money from actual doing it but the ones that are vocal of their experience always seem to be trying to sell you a course.

You’re speaking a bit vague here, what specific areas you have experienced in? What you’re described seems to be referring to e-commerce but I can’t tell because I hardly have experience there and I’m pretty new to the game

Last edited:
One more thing

Buy up all the stock you can when the next recession or economic depression hits (which should come in the next few years due to recessions happening once or twice every decade). You can make enough money to retire Just off this alone. You just gotta time things right
Shit advice. You know that sometimes stocks never go back up again right? You should instead short the stocks if you think a depression is coming.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Fubarcel, Hector and 2 others
great guide 👏

what do u think about that thing of going to thrift shops/garage sales, taking pics of stuff and to see what their worth on ebay and amazon, then selling it? ever heard of it

• +1
Shit advice. You know that sometimes stocks never go back up again right? You should instead short the stocks if you think a depression is coming.
Marina trench level IQ.

Stocks don’t go back up IN SOME scenarios but that isn’t an excuse to not invest in stocks that become cheaper to buy up during the depression/recession.

An example of this is the 2008 recession. Tons of people invested in the stock market during the recession and were able to get stocks at a discount. In the coming years the stocks regained value and many people became rich as a result.

A recession/depression is an opportunity to invest.

Edit: sure go ahead. Don’t invest during a recession. You can completely forgo the opportunity to make fortunes of cash because “stocks sometimes don’t go back up” lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, randomguy1235, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person

• +1
Marina trench level IQ.

Stocks don’t go back up IN SOME scenarios but that isn’t an excuse to not invest in stocks that become cheaper to buy up during the depression/recession.

An example of this is the 2008 recession. Tons of people invested in the stock market during the recession and were able to get stocks at a discount. In the coming years the stocks regained value and many people became rich as a result.

A recession/depression is an opportunity to invest.

Edit: sure go ahead. Don’t invest during a recession. You can completely forgo the opportunity to make fortunes of cash because “stocks sometimes don’t go back up” lmao
2008 recession didn't even seem that bad lol

Bounced right back up a lot higher

2008 recession didn't even seem that bad lol

Bounced right back up a lot higher
2008 recession was bad. Not Great Depression levels but it was bad.

• +1
2008 recession was bad. Not Great Depression levels but it was bad.
From an investors standpoint I mean
Actually I guess it was bad since they all sold their stock
Nvm

From an investors standpoint I mean
Actually I guess it was bad since they all sold their stock
Nvm
The fools dumb enough to sell their stock went broke or took massive hits.

The ones smart enough became rich, 2008 recession was the beginning for some investors and was likely the end for some as well

• +1
A
An example of this is the 2008 recession. Tons of people invested in the stock market during the recession and were able to get stocks at a discount. In the coming years the stocks regained value and many people became rich as a result
I heard of this too. They saw companies whose stocks’ value took a hit despite showing strong index figures, and they invested in those

A

I heard of this too. They saw companies whose stocks’ value took a hit despite showing strong index figures, and they invested in those
Exactly. People gotta research and invest. That’s how you make large amounts of money from investing.

• +1
Pretty good stuff @TheMewingBBC
HIGH-Quality content is what really makes a difference. Thanks and congrats!

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and TheMewingBBC
Exactly. People gotta research and invest. That’s how you make large amounts of money from investing.
have you examples of companies whose stocks are currently cheap / got hit?

@jefferson This thread now belongs in the Succes & Power section.

• Woah
Oh shit there’s a fucking success and power section.
Lol
@jefferson
@Framletgod
@Lorsss
@BigBiceps

I think this deserves a sticky in the new section. Granted there’s some grammatical errors ngl
@jefferson This thread now belongs in the Succes & Power section.
Thanks for the shoutout
giphy.gif

Thanks for the sticky
For those reading ignore the grammatical errors, they’re still nice sources

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Alexanderr
This some real shit

Are you fucking dumb? Best degreeless job is construction worker? nibba write an universal guide most of these dont work in shitty developing countries fucking usa fags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and alex569
Are you fucking dumb? Best degreeless job is construction worker? nibba write an universal guide most of these dont work in shitty developing countries fucking usa fags
Am I fucking dumb? Be careful how you come at me you imbecile greycel, I will verbally spank you till you cry. Use your fucking sense of reasoning, I know there’s not much of it you have but still try think. This is a moneymaxxing guide, Construction jobs are some of the best paying jobs for those without degrees, regardless of how develop the country is.

I don’t have to make shit for no third worlder. You can still crypto trade from any where in the world. You could still do e-commerce, and if any you would have more of an advantage consider goods indeveloping countries are cheaper and local and could sell them for a much higher price abroad. You could still set up a foreign trading account for forex and stocks, my Nigerian cousin trade American and other foreign stocks on a daily basis.

But I understand you too stupid and low iq to figure this out for yourself my dear greycel, that’s very unfortunate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Chadelite
Am I fucking dumb? Be careful how you come at me you imbecile greycel, I will verbally spank you till you cry. Use your fucking sense of reasoning, I know there’s not much of it you have but still try think. This is a moneymaxxing guide, Construction jobs are some of the best paying jobs for those without degrees, regardless of how develop the country is.

I don’t have to make shit for no third worlder. You can still crypto trade from any where in the world. You could still do e-commerce, and if any you would have more of an advantage consider goods indeveloping countries are cheaper and local and could sell them for a much higher price abroad. You could still set up a foreign trading account for forex and stocks, my Nigerian cousin trade American and other foreign stocks on a daily basis.

But I understand you too stupid and low iq to figure this out for yourself my dear greycel, that’s very unfortunate
Sure i here get 15 dollar a day for construction wage cucking but somehow its all profitable all over world.get your fucking head out of your ass bro be open to new perspectives

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Sure i here get 15 dollar a day for construction wage cucking but somehow its all profitable all over world.get your fucking head out of your ass bro be open to new perspectives

giphy.gif

$15 dollars a day doing construction? Which country is that holy shit? What specific area of construction are you doing? How long have you been doing construction? Be specific

That $15a day is probably thousands in your currency, right?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Hector
giphy.gif

$15 dollars a day doing construction? Which country is that holy shit? What specific area of construction are you doing? How long have you been doing construction? Be specific

That $15a day is probably thousands in your currency, right?
Nah 1/20 of minimum wagey. I live in turkey and occasionally work for my dad. He gives 15 dollar to me and to other professional construction wages 20 to 25 dollar a day lol. We do floor applications

Nice post brah

• +1
DIRECTORY

INTRO

This is my beginner’s guide to moneymaxxing. These are some of things I’ve learned and bookmarked over the past months to use to increase my bank account digits . Feel free to post some moneymax knowledge of your own down in the replies. Whether you plan to save for the surgeries that you want or to live hedonistic lifestyle you always dream of, here’s a pretty good guide to get started

DISCLAIMER: I’m not trying to advertise by posting links and referencing sources. It’s funny that I need to address that
Also $=7,500 or less $$= 75,000 or less, and $$$=over 75,000

WAYS TO INVEST
-FOREX
Layman: basically taking advantages and making profit off of rises and dips in currencies’ value against another, with the help of margin trading, you be able to leverage position worth $100k with just 1-3k

Skillset: Develop your skills on this godsent site called babypips.com Its way of teaching mimick the America 12 year education program, starting you from preschool (intro) to high school (sentimental and fundamental trading, you will by then master technical trading prior to this.

Minimum capital required:500-3k
Potential profit: $-$$

Additional Note:
If you can make money on forex without learning through an automated trading software from someone you trust or copy trading of top traders. But I highly recommend trading manual and learning the skill for yourself

-CRYPTO
A)STACKING/HODL: To buy and hold cryptocurrency. One does this when he feels the value of a crypto will go. Best places to learn what coins are the best bet for hodling are bitcointalk, 4chan finance, and r/cryptocurrency as many accurate predictions about potential 10-100x coin from here were found. Capital requirements and potential profit varies.
Recommendation: Buy quantum resilient coins like IOTA and QRL, some low supply coins in the top 100, and some bitcoin wouldn’t hurt.

B)DAY TRADING: Margin trade coins on platforms like Bittrex and PrimeXBT. Here are some technical analysis patterns to help you with trading

The Blockgeek site is a huge source to learn almost everything about cryptocurrency. I recommend it for those who wish to max out their crypto knowledge, it’s six dollar a month

C) ICO, IEO, STO FLIPPING: to purchased coins in it initial offering stage where it’s usually the cheapest and to sell during the period it hit the exchange or when it more available to the masses. Coins usually increase in value when the demand increases, and exchange adoption of course contribute to higher demand this higher value. To flip is to use both the profits and initial investment from one offering as a whole initial investment in another.

-REAL ESTATE
A)FLIPPING: to buy and fix a property and sell it for a higher price
Minimum Capital Required: $-$$$ (one can obtain a property without spending a fortune through government auction, tax liens and inheritance)
Potential Profit: $$-$$$

B)WHOLESALING:
earning profits by the process of selling contracts (which states your ownership to the property and your right to give it to another buyer; assignment or double closed) with a distressed seller to a cash buyer
Minimum Capital Required: $ (not more than 1k tbh)

Get this free ebook that thoroughly breaks down each step in completely a wholesale deal. It teaches overturning objections, determined a property value, etc
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

C)RENTING AND LEASING: to finance a property from a seller below or at the market value and make cashflow from renting it out to tenants.

Skillset: All further info and guide can be found on MYREIPRO AND PROPSTREAM. Both are the top smart real estate investing software that aids users in finding properties information and contact for wholesaling, flipping and R/L deals. I also recommend joining a club to network and possibly find an already established investor that need an assist and get paid

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

-STOCKS, MUTUAL, STARTUP INVESTING
A)DAYTRADING:

1) Options and 2) Divendend investing

B)MUTUAL FUND INVESTING

C)STARTUP INVESTING (tb 100%h if you ever wish to become a millionaire, I recommend you develop a keen eye for spotting profitable startups)
How to get started:

-E-COMMERCE
A) AMAZON FBA
Minimum Capital Required: 2k-5k
Potential Profit: $-$$$

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Apnc2DTksc&list=LLYCBQ_YKbzPSO_JQVALguNw&index=11&t=1244s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqf_bxNyEeQ&list=LLYCBQ_YKbzPSO_JQVALguNw&index=9&t=0s

B)DROPSHIPPING: Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers the customer orders and shipmentdetails to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer. With this e-commerce method, the retailer hardly loses money
Minimum Capital Required: $

There are other e-commerce business models like white label, private label, contracted manufacturing. I have little knowledge on those concepts and put out the top two that seems to involve less effort than any other model. For those seriously into moneymaxxing I suggest to not stop here and learn other form of e-commerce that will best fit you.

-OTHER MEANS OF CASHFLOW
A)AIRBNB BUSINESS

B)VENDING MACHINE BUSINESS

C)ATM BUSINESS
Minimum Capital Required: $3k+ ATM financing
Potential Profit:

D)Search Engine Optimization (learned this two days ago from a user here so I don’t know much, but for those interested)

WAGESLAVING/SALARYSLAVING

-BEST DEGREES FOR THE FUTURE
(FOR THOSE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL UNDECIDED ABOUT THEIR FUTURE)
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
  • Computer information system
  • Chemical engineering
  • Medical Assistance
  • Medical Technology
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Construction Management
  • Nursing
  • Physical Therapy
  • Aeronautics and Aviation Technology
  • Pharmacology

-BEST DEGREELESS JOBS
(The more the skills, the more the pay. Certain certification is needed for some and requirements vary from state to state and country to country)
  • Apprenticeship jobs
  • Trades (wielder, electrician, plumber)
  • Truck driver
  • Forklift
  • Construction worker
  • Airplane fueler
  • Tech sale associates (Apple, T-mobile, AT&T)
  • Insurance Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Claims adjuster

. Coder (learn through apps like SoloLearn and Udemy. The studymax tips below should help you learn quicker)
-JOB MAXING TIPS
RESUME MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

INTERVIEW MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
LINKEDIN MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
JOB SKILL MAXING:https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/improve-your-chances-of-being-hired/

PROFITABLE SKILL MAXING:
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

-STUDYHACKS FOR THOSE IN SCHOOL
METHODS OF SAVING
It’s not very hard saving money, you just got to develop the habit of doing it. If you’re the type to spend money easily it may take time getting adjust but overtime you will find out for yourself how your apprecbenefits of saving overcomes the urges for unnecessary want
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

MY METHOD: 50/50; 50% of every profit or check goes to your needs and wants and the other half goes straight to your savings, no question asked. (This method ain’t for everybody

FINAL NOTE
Feel free to share some other tips and ideas in this thread.

I’m personally make money of crypto day trading and copy trading on forex. I also have a part time job earning 18 an hour, so with that all together I make around 4K-7k month. Two years ago I was making just 7.25 minimum wage and making around 800 at most per month. If I can improve my income so can you.
In the game of capitalism, the man with the most money, knowledge and connection wins. If you don’t have money maximize your knowledge, skill and connection as much as you can.

I will conclude this thread with some motivational HIGH T BBC songs.

giphy.gif

Thanks for reading
@fobos @Lightbulb @cocainecowboy

I'm still New here but this is by far the best post here Ngl, honorable mention for the heightmaxx one and the face puller one too

• +1
Hmm let’s see
- working remotely for $4/h
- not talented and have no skill
- spent most of his free time playing games
- barely knows any useful shit that can help in real life
- wants a better job but is too lazy to apply
- when his CV gets eventually selected he bottles the interviews
- he hates the job he has
- has no savings to start an investment or something
- can’t afford too much

Yep That’s me.

Give me a reason why i shouldny kill myself

Hmm let’s see
- working remotely for $4/h
- not talented and have no skill
- spent most of his free time playing games
- barely knows any useful shit that can help in real life
- wants a better job but is too lazy to apply
- when his CV gets eventually selected he bottles the interviews
- he hates the job he has
- has no savings to start an investment or something
- can’t afford too much

Yep That’s me.

Give me a reason why i shouldny kill myself
Go ahead and do it. Might as well

The best advice i can give for now is to save your money up. Wait for the next economic recession, which is planned to happen around 2020.

When the recession happens you invest a lot in worthwhile stocks and if you want to be safe to things that never leave (Health care, Real estate etc.). After the recession is gone (depending on how huge the recession is) you can have at least made what you invested two-fold.

Invest only in old/goverment and or high-quality companies. These companies usually hold up better in a recession and arent likely to dissappear while in a recession.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
The best advice i can give for now is to save your money up. Wait for the next economic recession, which is planned to happen around 2020.

When the recession happens you invest a lot in worthwhile stocks and if you want to be safe to things that never leave (Health care, Real estate etc.). After the recession is gone (depending on how huge the recession is) you can have at least made what you invested two-fold.

Invest only in old/goverment and or high-quality companies. These companies usually hold up better in a recession and arent likely to dissappear while in a recession.

It won’t always be so clear-cut unfortunately. Not to mention that you might have to wait a decade before you make any returns at all

It won’t always be so clear-cut unfortunately. Not to mention that you might have to wait a decade before you make any returns at all
Yes there are always risks but it is a good begin to start at for later.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Yes there are always risks but it is a good begin to start at for later.
Why do you think the next recession is going to happen in 2020 btw?

• +1

For those into crypto a strong crypto bubble is overtly predicting to occur next year as well. This is due to planned mass adoption of blockchain tech from various big companies and governments to be finalized in the period that will further create a domino effect and mass hype around them. Those with little prior knowledge of crypto will learn about these project from it being all over the news and the whole sentiment will birth this domino chain.

Invest in low supply coins in the top 100, similar crypto were the same coins that went +50x in a span of 3months back in 2017.

However, blockchain may not last forever. For the future, invest in quantum resilient and special non blockchain coins like IOTA. Major companies like Google and IBM are having a Quantum computer race to make the world first commercial quantum computer.

A computer with a processing power of 1500-1600 qubits (quantum bits) can mine tons of bitcoin in seconds. It may sound good, but it not, TERRIBLY NOT. That would make bitcoin extremely vulnerable to hacking, like a toddler left with a catholic priest type of vulnerable, and altogether less “crypto”
Coins like 1ota is immune to the same quantum prowess TIMES A MILLION, making it and other unique quantum resilient coins the “bitcoin” of the future.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. DONT SAY YOU DIDNT KNOW

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, randomguy1235, Hector and 2 others
For those into crypto a strong crypto bubble is overtly predicting to occur next year as well. This is due to planned mass adoption of blockchain tech from various big companies and governments to be finalized in the period that will further create a domino effect and mass hype around them. Those with little prior knowledge of crypto will learn about these project from it being all over the news and the whole sentiment will birth this domino chain.

Invest in low supply coins in the top 100, similar crypto were the same coins that went +50x in a span of 3months back in 2017.

However, blockchain may not last forever. For the future, invest in quantum resilient and special non blockchain coins like IOTA. Major companies like Google and IBM are having a Quantum computer race to make the world first commercial quantum computer.

A computer with a processing power of 1500-1600 qubits (quantum bits) can mine tons of bitcoin in seconds. It may sound good, but it not, TERRIBLY NOT. That would make bitcoin extremely vulnerable to hacking, like a toddler left with a catholic priest type of vulnerable, and altogether less “crypto”
Coins like 1ota is immune to the same quantum prowess time a million, making it and other unique quantum resilient coins the “bitcoin” of the future.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. DONT SAY YOU DIDNT KNOW

Fuark now that i see this i can already predict the bitcoin currency will get utterly destroyed.

A lot of people currently are investing in bitcoin hoping that the bitcoin market will make a 360 and go sky high like it did a couple years back. Being in an illusion that they will ever make their money back and even earn more.

iota will probably be the new bitcoin of the future. Considering its superiority over the bitcoin and that it is fairly new to the market. You would be a fool to not invest in it, even if it is by just a little.

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuark now that i see this i can already predict the bitcoin currency will get utterly destroyed.

A lot of people currently are investing in bitcoin hoping that the bitcoin market will make a 360 and go sky high like it did a couple years back. Being in an illusion that they will ever make their money back and even earn more.

iota will probably be the new bitcoin of the future. Considering its superiority over the bitcoin and that it is fairly new to the market. You would be a fool to not invest in it, even if it is by just a little.
Bitcoin will still go high, I don’t know how high but it will definitely go full bull rampage next year.
1.) the whole quantum vulnerable knowledge is not well known in the crypto community
2.) And right now the highest qubit processing ability is at 72 right now, and it’s not commercial yet. It’s a long way from 1600, but it will definitely get there.

Bitcoin right now is still GOAT, it’s the most accessible and used currency. It has gold tier intrinsic value compared to other coins. Even though it’s days are numbered you can still make profit while the sentiment behind it remains positive

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
High iq cels only.

giphy.gif

So i'm excluded :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo: :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
DIRECTORY

INTRO

This is my beginner’s guide to moneymaxxing. These are some of things I’ve learned and bookmarked over the past months to use to increase my bank account digits . Feel free to post some moneymax knowledge of your own down in the replies. Whether you plan to save for the surgeries that you want or to live hedonistic lifestyle you always dream of, here’s a pretty good guide to get started

DISCLAIMER: I’m not trying to advertise by posting links and referencing sources. It’s funny that I need to address that
Also $=7,500 or less $$= 75,000 or less, and $$$=over 75,000

WAYS TO INVEST
-FOREX
Layman: basically taking advantages and making profit off of rises and dips in currencies’ value against another, with the help of margin trading, you be able to leverage position worth $100k with just 1-3k

Skillset: Develop your skills on this godsent site called babypips.com Its way of teaching mimick the America 12 year education program, starting you from preschool (intro) to high school (sentimental and fundamental trading, you will by then master technical trading prior to this.

Minimum capital required:500-3k

Additional Note:
If you can make money on forex without learning through an automated trading software from someone you trust or copy trading of top traders. But I highly recommend trading manual and learning the skill for yourself

-CRYPTO
A)STACKING/HODL: To buy and hold cryptocurrency. One does this when he feels the value of a crypto will go. Best places to learn what coins are the best bet for hodling are bitcointalk, 4chan finance, and r/cryptocurrency as many accurate predictions about potential 10-100x coin from here were found. Capital requirements and potential profit varies.
Recommendation: Buy quantum resilient coins like IOTA and QRL, some low supply coins in the top 100, and some bitcoin wouldn’t hurt.

B)DAY TRADING: Margin trade coins on platforms like Bittrex and PrimeXBT. Here are some technical analysis patterns to help you with trading

The Blockgeek site is a huge source to learn almost everything about cryptocurrency. I recommend it for those who wish to max out their crypto knowledge, it’s six dollar a month

C) ICO, IEO, STO FLIPPING: to purchased coins in it initial offering stage where it’s usually the cheapest and to sell during the period it hit the exchange or when it more available to the masses. Coins usually increase in value when the demand increases, and exchange adoption of course contribute to higher demand this higher value. To flip is to use both the profits and initial investment from one offering as a whole initial investment in another.

-REAL ESTATE
A)FLIPPING: to buy and fix a property and sell it for a higher price
Minimum Capital Required: $-$$$ (one can obtain a property without spending a fortune through government auction, tax liens and inheritance)
Potential Profit: $$-$$$

B)WHOLESALING:
earning profits by the process of selling contracts (which states your ownership to the property and your right to give it to another buyer; assignment or double closed) with a distressed seller to a cash buyer
Minimum Capital Required: $ (not more than 1k tbh)

Get this free ebook that thoroughly breaks down each step in completely a wholesale deal. It teaches overturning objections, determined a property value, etc
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

C)RENTING AND LEASING: to finance a property from a seller below or at the market value and make cashflow from renting it out to tenants.

Skillset: All further info and guide can be found on MYREIPRO AND PROPSTREAM. Both are the top smart real estate investing software that aids users in finding properties information and contact for wholesaling, flipping and R/L deals. I also recommend joining a club to network and possibly find an already established investor that need an assist and get paid

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

-STOCKS, MUTUAL, STARTUP INVESTING
A)DAYTRADING:

1) Options and 2) Divendend investing

B)MUTUAL FUND INVESTING

C)STARTUP INVESTING (tb 100%h if you ever wish to become a millionaire, I recommend you develop a keen eye for spotting profitable startups)
How to get started:

-E-COMMERCE
A) AMAZON FBA
Minimum Capital Required: 2k-5k

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Apnc2DTksc&list=LLYCBQ_YKbzPSO_JQVALguNw&index=11&t=1244s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqf_bxNyEeQ&list=LLYCBQ_YKbzPSO_JQVALguNw&index=9&t=0s

B)DROPSHIPPING: Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers the customer orders and shipmentdetails to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer. With this e-commerce method, the retailer hardly loses money
Minimum Capital Required: $

There are other e-commerce business models like white label, private label, contracted manufacturing. I have little knowledge on those concepts and put out the top two that seems to involve less effort than any other model. For those seriously into moneymaxxing I suggest to not stop here and learn other form of e-commerce that will best fit you.

-OTHER MEANS OF CASHFLOW
A)AIRBNB BUSINESS

B)VENDING MACHINE BUSINESS

C)ATM BUSINESS
Minimum Capital Required: $3k+ ATM financing
Potential Profit:

D)Search Engine Optimization (learned this two days ago from a user here so I don’t know much, but for those interested)

WAGESLAVING/SALARYSLAVING

-BEST DEGREES FOR THE FUTURE
(FOR THOSE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL UNDECIDED ABOUT THEIR FUTURE)
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
  • Computer information system
  • Chemical engineering
  • Medical Assistance
  • Medical Technology
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Construction Management
  • Nursing
  • Physical Therapy
  • Aeronautics and Aviation Technology
  • Pharmacology

-BEST DEGREELESS JOBS
(The more the skills, the more the pay. Certain certification is needed for some and requirements vary from state to state and country to country)
  • Apprenticeship jobs
  • Trades (wielder, electrician, plumber)
  • Truck driver
  • Forklift
  • Construction worker
  • Airplane fueler
  • Tech sale associates (Apple, T-mobile, AT&T)
  • Insurance Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Claims adjuster

. Coder (learn through apps like SoloLearn and Udemy. The studymax tips below should help you learn quicker)
-JOB MAXING TIPS
RESUME MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

INTERVIEW MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
LINKEDIN MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
JOB SKILL MAXING:https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/improve-your-chances-of-being-hired/

PROFITABLE SKILL MAXING:
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

-STUDYHACKS FOR THOSE IN SCHOOL
METHODS OF SAVING
It’s not very hard saving money, you just got to develop the habit of doing it. If you’re the type to spend money easily it may take time getting adjust but overtime you will find out for yourself how your apprecbenefits of saving overcomes the urges for unnecessary want
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

MY METHOD: 50/50; 50% of every profit or check goes to your needs and wants and the other half goes straight to your savings, no question asked. (This method ain’t for everybody

FINAL NOTE
Feel free to share some other tips and ideas in this thread.

I’m personally make money of crypto day trading and copy trading on forex. I also have a part time job earning 18 an hour, so with that all together I make around 4K-7k month. Two years ago I was making just 7.25 minimum wage and making around 800 at most per month. If I can improve my income so can you.
In the game of capitalism, the man with the most money, knowledge and connection wins. If you don’t have money maximize your knowledge, skill and connection as much as you can.

I will conclude this thread with some motivational HIGH T BBC songs.

giphy.gif

Thanks for reading
@fobos @Lightbulb @cocainecowboy

Amazing thread, God bless you
You're the only retard here

• +1
Just deal drugs bro

• WTF