-Forex
-Crypto
-Real estate
-Stocks/Mutual fund/startup investing
-E-commerce
-Other means of cash flow

/Wageslaving(field), Salaryslaving (house)/
-Best degrees of the future
-Best Degreeless jobs (trades, apprenticeship,etc)
-Job maxxing tips (resume, skill building, etc)
-Study hacks for those learning/skill building

/Great methods for saving/

/Final Note/

INTRO

This is my beginner’s guide to moneymaxxing. These are some of things I’ve learned and bookmarked over the past months to use to increase my bank account digits . Feel free to post some moneymax knowledge of your own down in the replies. Whether you plan to save for the surgeries that you want or to live hedonistic lifestyle you always dream of, here’s a pretty good guide to get started

DISCLAIMER: I’m not trying to advertise by posting links and referencing sources. It’s funny that I need to address that
Also $=7,500 or less $$= 75,000 or less, and $$$=over 75,000

WAYS TO INVEST
-FOREX
Layman: basically taking advantages and making profit off of rises and dips in currencies’ value against another, with the help of margin trading, you be able to leverage position worth $100k with just 1-3k

Skillset: Develop your skills on this godsent site called babypips.com Its way of teaching mimick the America 12 year education program, starting you from preschool (intro) to high school (sentimental and fundamental trading, you will by then master technical trading prior to this.

Minimum capital required:500-3k
Potential profit: $-$$

Additional Note:
If you can make money on forex without learning through an automated trading software from someone you trust or copy trading of top traders. But I highly recommend trading manual and learning the skill for yourself

-CRYPTO
A)STACKING/HODL: To buy and hold cryptocurrency. One does this when he feels the value of a crypto will go. Best places to learn what coins are the best bet for hodling are bitcointalk, 4chan finance, and r/cryptocurrency as many accurate predictions about potential 10-100x coin from here were found. Capital requirements and potential profit varies.
Recommendation: Buy quantum resilient coins like IOTA and QRL, some low supply coins in the top 100, and some bitcoin wouldn’t hurt.

B)DAY TRADING: Margin trade coins on platforms like Bittrex and PrimeXBT. Here are some technical analysis patterns to help you with trading

The Blockgeek site is a huge source to learn almost everything about cryptocurrency. I recommend it for those who wish to max out their crypto knowledge, it’s six dollar a month

C) ICO, IEO, STO FLIPPING: to purchased coins in it initial offering stage where it’s usually the cheapest and to sell during the period it hit the exchange or when it more available to the masses. Coins usually increase in value when the demand increases, and exchange adoption of course contribute to higher demand this higher value. To flip is to use both the profits and initial investment from one offering as a whole initial investment in another.

-REAL ESTATE
A)FLIPPING: to buy and fix a property and sell it for a higher price
Minimum Capital Required: $-$$$ (one can obtain a property without spending a fortune through government auction, tax liens and inheritance)
Potential Profit: $$-$$$

B)WHOLESALING:
earning profits by the process of selling contracts (which states your ownership to the property and your right to give it to another buyer; assignment or double closed) with a distressed seller to a cash buyer
Minimum Capital Required: $ (not more than 1k tbh)
Potential profit: $-$$

Get this free ebook that thoroughly breaks down each step in completely a wholesale deal. It teaches overturning objections, determined a property value, etc
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

C)RENTING AND LEASING: to finance a property from a seller below or at the market value and make cashflow from renting it out to tenants.

Skillset: All further info and guide can be found on MYREIPRO AND PROPSTREAM. Both are the top smart real estate investing software that aids users in finding properties information and contact for wholesaling, flipping and R/L deals. I also recommend joining a club to network and possibly find an already established investor that need an assist and get paid

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

-STOCKS, MUTUAL, STARTUP INVESTING
A)DAYTRADING:

1) Options and 2) Divendend investing

B)MUTUAL FUND INVESTING

C)STARTUP INVESTING (tb 100%h if you ever wish to become a millionaire, I recommend you develop a keen eye for spotting profitable startups)
How to get started:

-E-COMMERCE
A) AMAZON FBA
Minimum Capital Required: 2k-5k
Potential Profit: $-$$$

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Apnc2DTksc&list=LLYCBQ_YKbzPSO_JQVALguNw&index=11&t=1244s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqf_bxNyEeQ&list=LLYCBQ_YKbzPSO_JQVALguNw&index=9&t=0s

B)DROPSHIPPING: Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers the customer orders and shipmentdetails to either the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer. With this e-commerce method, the retailer hardly loses money
Minimum Capital Required: $
Potential Profit: $-$$$

There are other e-commerce business models like white label, private label, contracted manufacturing. I have little knowledge on those concepts and put out the top two that seems to involve less effort than any other model. For those seriously into moneymaxxing I suggest to not stop here and learn other form of e-commerce that will best fit you.

-OTHER MEANS OF CASHFLOW
A)AIRBNB BUSINESS

B)VENDING MACHINE BUSINESS

C)ATM BUSINESS
Minimum Capital Required: $3k+ ATM financing
Potential Profit:

D)Search Engine Optimization (learned this two days ago from a user here so I don’t know much, but for those interested)

WAGESLAVING/SALARYSLAVING

-BEST DEGREES FOR THE FUTURE
(FOR THOSE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL UNDECIDED ABOUT THEIR FUTURE)
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
  • Computer information system
  • Chemical engineering
  • Medical Assistance
  • Medical Technology
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Construction Management
  • Nursing
  • Physical Therapy
  • Aeronautics and Aviation Technology
  • Pharmacology

-BEST DEGREELESS JOBS
(The more the skills, the more the pay. Certain certification is needed for some and requirements vary from state to state and country to country)
  • Apprenticeship jobs
  • Trades (wielder, electrician, plumber)
  • Truck driver
  • Forklift
  • Construction worker
  • Airplane fueler
  • Tech sale associates (Apple, T-mobile, AT&T)
  • Insurance Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Claims adjuster

. Coder (learn through apps like SoloLearn and Udemy. The studymax tips below should help you learn quicker)
-JOB MAXING TIPS
RESUME MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

INTERVIEW MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
LINKEDIN MAXING:[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
JOB SKILL MAXING:https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/improve-your-chances-of-being-hired/

PROFITABLE SKILL MAXING:
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

-STUDYHACKS FOR THOSE IN SCHOOL
METHODS OF SAVING
It’s not very hard saving money, you just got to develop the habit of doing it. If you’re the type to spend money easily it may take time getting adjust but overtime you will find out for yourself how your apprecbenefits of saving overcomes the urges for unnecessary want
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

MY METHOD: 50/50; 50% of every profit or check goes to your needs and wants and the other half goes straight to your savings, no question asked. (This method ain’t for everybody

FINAL NOTE
Feel free to share some other tips and ideas in this thread.

I’m personally make money of crypto day trading and copy trading on forex. I also have a part time job earning 18 an hour, so with that all together I make around 4K-7k month. Two years ago I was making just 7.25 minimum wage and making around 800 at most per month. If I can improve my income so can you.
In the game of capitalism, the man with the most money, knowledge and connection wins. If you don’t have money maximize your knowledge, skill and connection as much as you can.

I will conclude this thread with some motivational HIGH T BBC songs.

giphy.gif

Thanks for reading
@fobos @Lightbulb @cocainecowboy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, iam good boy, vampyre and 166 others
good shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, darkness97, aspieSavage and 5 others
How rich are you op?

The saviour of poorcels

• +1
Reactions: darkness97, Yerico7, Lorsss and 1 other person
Very high effort but where is the option to pimp hoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Dietsnasta, Sigmapsycho and 17 others
WE STAN A FINANCIAL STABLE KING

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 6113 and 5 others
Female Edition:

1) Post ass pictures on instagram
2) sell your socks and premium snapchat

jfl at all the shit men have to do to make a dime

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Awan, barretstoe and 86 others
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and TheMewingBBC
1571435873019-png.139907
gift

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, doll, Stingray and 18 others
This shit is gold. Read the whole thing & bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Oueyy, Shubham4894 and 4 others
Pretty intimidating wall of text.

If this is a beginners guide, what exactly would a "professional" guide look like?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Sigmapsycho, Amogus and 12 others
this is surprisingly.... not retarded

congratulations OP, you're the first "moneymaxxing" thread on PSL that is worth a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 9837, Kade and 8 others

If this is a beginners guide, what exactly would a "professional" guide look like?
keep in mind you're talking to an utter economical illiterate here, I barely even know what the word "stock" means.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, hairyballscel, Deleted member 5632 and 2 others

It’s moneymaxxing, it’s not supposed to be easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Kade, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
How good?
that one is pretty good

a slender pretty boy jesus looking chad i know does that for full time now because modeling pay was inconsistent

most of these office jobs are pretty shit in reality a lot passive aggressive emails and stuff like that i had to drop out of that world and focus on my maxilla full time

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Thank you for this boyo, this is an excellent addition to this site

The importance of money isn’t stressed upon enough on psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2581 and TheMewingBBC
Fuark I wish the edit button last a bit longer, there’s some grammatical errors here and there. My bad guys
Do you have a job or are you your own boss?
Both

I've worked as a Forklift Driver before ...

Was making $ 28 per hour ... The most you can make here in Australia as one is around $ 50

Great thread ... Should be pinned

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1464

this
can u explain in simpler terms ?
I have no clue about all of these things
and wouldn't u need some money in your hand before u start doing all these things ?

investing into ico in 2k19 is cope, i made some great money in 2k17 with icos but now each time you buy into an ico the coin will be worth less when it's tradable on a market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and TheMewingBBC
i ingested £130 in bitcoin it’s worth £45 now lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 6403, hairyballscel and 7 others
based. thanks OP

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
One more thing

Buy up all the stock you can when the next recession or economic depression hits (which should come in the next few years due to recessions happening once or twice every decade). You can make enough money to retire Just off this alone. You just gotta time things right

• +1
Reactions: Styn1312, Kmscurry, Deleted member 6403 and 9 others

Was making $ 28 per hour ... The most you can make here in Australia as one is around $ 50

Legit. I did some construction work straight after high school and was making nearly double what my friends were per hour at their soy cafes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadelite, Deleted member 2756 and 4 others
thanks bro

• +1
Legit. I did some construction work straight after high school and was making nearly double what my friends were per hour at their soy cafes.

Yeah same thing for me as well ... Knew so many people who went all the way only to work shit hospitality jobs

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Hector, BackFromTheMogging and 3 others
Great thread
Just what I needed
But
. Coder (learn through apps like SoloLearn and Udemy. The studymax tips below should help you learn quicker)
This is simply not enough
You need projects to actually learn and that you can show your employer

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1464
investing into ico in 2k19 is cope, i made some great money in 2k17 with icos but now each time you buy into an ico the coin will be worth less when it's tradable on a market
You’re not wrong in any shape or form. I forgot to specify how STO and IEOs are more safer and preferably than ICO, I only put them together because ICO were the original model out of the three.
Even IEOs aren’t 100% safe as some exchanges from time to time have be proven to be corrupted but the IEO format overall is still way safer than ICOs.
To anybody reading this I should have note crypto offerings required EXTENSIVE REAEARCH before participating as there’re lot of scams in the field. Hell, it isn’t recommended for anyone to invest in a ICO post 2017cuz 90% of them are possibly scams. Thanks for pointing that out @prgfromnl
Great thread
Just what I needed
But

This is simply not enough
You need projects to actually learn and that you can show your employer
Yeah that’s why I put it in spoiler:forcedsmile:. You need to make up for a lot in order to compete with someone with a degree and connection. But it a good start for those who wishes to learn how to make their own apps and website that can be a source of income for them

That’s my part time job now. But damn 50 dollars, lol some people are making at most 25 after 20 years of experience in the states. Brb, moving to Australia

Last edited:
Just how good do you have to be to profit from all these investment markets?

@Syobevoli what are your thoughts

• +1
Just how good do you have to be to profit from all these investment markets?
In forex and stocks I would say strive to be the top 90 percentile in fundamental and technical analysis. There’s no way to determine where you rank tho, just absorb and utilize as much skill as you can. Never stop and feel contempt, a lot of traders feel like they learn enough and make a career ending mistake by never taking the time to develop more skills, so when the whole market moves an certain strong direction they’re are unable to adapt and they get fucked.

In Real Estate your connections and resources matters as much as your knowledge on investment processes. Also how fast you move and act on a potential deal is essential

In Crypto, sentiments and hype are royal. There are kids now riding around now in Bentleys because they invested a few hundred dollars in some random shitcoin right before the 2017 bubble. Crypto is a very scary market because of this, 95% of the coins are shit tbh. I recommend investing in coins with both a strong utility and hype behind it than just hype alone

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TCC and wellthatsucks
In forex and stocks I would say strive to be the top 90 percentile in fundamental and technical analysis.
Ah so Im competing against high iq Harvard grads. Rip

• JFL
Ah so Im competing against high iq Harvard grads. Rip
Lol In forex and stocks learning the basics like candlestick patterns, chart patterns, indicators, Elliot rule, Fibonacci, pivots, etc should be enough to make a decent profit if used carefully. I’m just saying NEVER stop there and feel contempt with just those skill set. Dedicate to learning something new in technical and fundamental every week.

The more skills you have the more adaptable you become

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4563, randomguy1235 and 3 others
read every single word

• +1
Woah
giphy.gif

• +1
stop giving away sacred knowledge to people who don't give a shit about you

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Chadelite, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
Nigga I’m in UNI right now. What’s the easiest to learn ? I have 1-2 hours per day Max

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DidntRead, TheMewingBBC and MrGlutton
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
i unironically rec doing manual labor even tho its horrible. at least for a while. like year or 8 months. lots of useful shit can be learned

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheMewingBBC and wellthatsucks