Theoretical anabolic substances, ways to boost testosterone.

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Hello
I've been stumbling around a lot of natural anabolic methods lately because of rising interest in gym, here is what I discovered. (im not a great writer Im gonna copy paste what I can so you dont have to click on the links,

Ecdysteroids
Ecdysteroids as non‑conventional anabolic agent: performance enhancement by ecdysterone supplementation in humans:
#1 quinoa - very popular super food so available in most grocery stores, cheap, easy to eat/juice, and has a wide range of ecdysteroids

#2 spinach - it was the main focus of this study, so we have to assume that the roids in spinach are unique in that regard, just buy any spinach extract or eat/juice it yourself. 1000mg in leaf extract should be 1-2% ecdysteroids which is more than used in this study and costs $10 per month.

#3 white button mushrooms/white mushrooms - the ones they sell in grocery stores. Before newer and easier/cheaper to use molecules came around it was the most popular estrogen inhibitor and PCT recovery ingredient. You can buy it in supplement form but better to just grab it at the grocery store as you don't need much, only downside is they go bad in 3-5 days. They should be thrown into a bowl/plate and cooked into the microwave until you start seeing water come out, boiling destroys too much of its nutrients and possibly roids.

#4 cyanotis vaga from bad monkey botanicals , this plant has extremely high levels of 20-hydroxyecdysterone (main spinach roid) and is relatively cheap. Have not used this particular product from bad monkey, but they are unique in that they provide HPLC lab analysis of their extracts and most companies pushing ecdyroids are selling bunk, as seen with peak and their 100mg claimed dose vs. 6mg real dose.

#5 mountain ant extract - you heard it right boyos, ants. Insects actually have ecdysteroid receptors and it's their main hormonal source so to speak. Lots of the benefits are believed to be from it's micronutrients like b3, zinc, magnesium, etc but lots of things have those and I don't get the same effect. Now that you know you can't avoid the possible placebo effect, but mentally it feels like caber, proviron, or testosterone. Read the reviews and ask yourself if these guys are feeling zinc and vitamin c or if it sounds more like hormones. Some like the taste, others hate it, i hate it and find it gross so I take the capsules from barlows extracts. Only at #5 because i'm just pulling the assumption out of my ass that its trade ecdyroids and not the micronutrients responsible for its benefits, if grass fed beef is good grass fed ants must be too Giggle

You don't need all of them, just 1 or 2 will be fine. I like quinoa and spinach because i dump it in my morning shake and go and it has the most diversity. Spinach is also good for folate, magnesium, copper, potassium, etc so the edcyroids are a bonus.
source https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=446814

Natural anabolic mix made from herbs:
2 parts fenngreek seeds, 2 parts evening primrose seeds, 1 part comfrey root, 1 part root of common soapwort, 1 part of common knotgrass, 1 part of Origanum vulgare (cant find the proper translation in english) 2 parts of alfalfa, 2 parts of Fucus vesiculosus. everything mix together, if pieces are too big cut them down to size or blend them, for every half of cup of herbs add 200ml of 40-60% alcochol leave it in a jar for 7-10 days, filter. for every 100ml of substance add 100ml of honey, 4 spoons of bee polen (or bee bread even better), 2 egg yolks, 10ml of vitamin E, mix everything together and drink 2 times a day 3spoons at the time.

Substance in theory detoxifies body, pumps your blood with nitrogen(bigger pumps), helps synthesis of proteins. (Im going to hop on that mix in 2 weeks when products arrive to me, wish me luck)

Ursolic acid

Basically what scientists discovered is that it helps with building muscle, makes your fat go away and supports growth of bones in mices
where to find that shit?
  • Apple skin
  • Marjoram leaves
  • Rosemary leaves
  • Oregano leaves
  • Sage leaves
  • Thyme leaves
  • Lavender leaves and flowers
  • Hawthorn leaves and flowers
  • Eucalyptus leaves and bark
As you can see its not a long list, most of the stuff is impossible to get and the acid is in too small qualities, from what I read its poorly absorbed by the body so I think supplement with high potency is the way to go on this subject.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3379974/

DHEA

DHEA is an acronym for dehydroepiandrosterone - a hormone that naturally occurs in the body. Levels of DHEA are quite high at birth, drop during childhood, and peak during young adulthood. After young adulthood, DHEA levels continue to drop with increased age. Men can lose up to one-half of their DHEA levels by age 40.
I dont think its worth exploring a lot bcoz of the group that im targeting with this thread, most of us are near 20ties so levels of it are at the peak, pass but If sb is curious in most of countries its legal, you can even buy it from pharmacy without a doctors note.
D-Aspartic acid
In studies it boosts production of testosterone in some males, studies are not sure about that tho I would treat it causiosly,
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5340133/

Finishing words:
Supplements/ roids are not magic you still have to eat, train and rest they might help you by 10-20 even 70% or more but they dont take the all of the rest of stuff away, suppements arent roids and shoudnt be treated as such, if you want to get big and meybe risk some of the sides you can inject but for me the idea is not for me. But just sticking to the basics is needed, eating, training, sleeping

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
How about a syringe with a needle loaded with actual testosterone? What’s the point in all these aspie natty tests boosts when test is cheap af and easy to get and actually works atleast 10 times better than all this shit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, middayshowers, jefferson and 3 others
How about a syringe with a needle loaded with actual testosterone? What’s the point in all these aspie natty tests boosts when test is cheap af and easy to get and actually works atleast 10 times better than all this shit
I dont have a good source of test, PCT this is an alternative. you didnt even read the post scriptum.

HVNBWD5.gif