Theoretical ways to fix flaws without going bankrupt

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
First of all you need to define your flaws, you cant fight what you dont know so:
https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-facial-ratios-proportions.24834/
After you got results its time to decide what to fix, my came in as:

FWHR: 1.7
Midface ratio= 0.9
Mouth to nose 1.35
Chin to piltum ratio 2.0
Lips 1.6
Forehead 4fingers (I had that shit since 2yr, its not nordwood, Im nordwooding at the back)

So basically fucked up maxxila and downward growth

Increasing FWHR, mouth width, midface ratio
Palate expander will raise fwhr, midface ratio and probably will stretch my mouth, saying that jewish orthodonts will prolly charge you a lot sooo:

Parts:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Sizes-De...Palatal-Expander-For-Frame-Type-/282952795136

Lack of forward growth:
Lefort is pricey for me for now im gonna try to make a facepuller here is my project (Im currently abroad dont have my shit to build, gonna start using it in 3-4weeks when all of the parts arrive)
I seen some homemade appliances but they dont earn my trust the most common issiue I see is:
-Something strapped to the chin (prolly not really good)
-mouth part is located at the teeth and mine have tendency to hurt when I squeeze my jaw too hard
So I figured my solution to the issiue (Im open to sugestions if anyone has ideas)

Rest of flaws:
Skinny
Skinny as fuck im 78kg rn at 186, I have great shoulder to waist ratio tho (1.8) But I cannot seem to put any weight diving deeper into the subject a year before I discovered I have acidic reflux, my jewish doctor told me that taking pill that will neutralize the acid and so my issiue will fix. WRONG the capsules didnt do anything and I started digging deeper, came to the conclusion that I probably dont have enough stomach acid, bought apple cider vinegar and probiotics for that First day report: It kinda words my poop is smoother and more digested gonna see how it will look like in 2 weeks

Gaining weight: Bought lgd 4033 and mk677, gonna post results in 2 months after the cycle ends, my genetic limit should probably be around 82-85kg 12%bf, im not planning to get to 100kg and have to inject for the rest of my life, passing as natty is a big deal, you shoudnt want ppl to say that you're a tryhard and meathead (no disrespect for people who do roids to lift cars and shit but its not appealing to me)

Losing hair:
Its starting to take shape, I shaved my head to see how bad it will look like and im not that happy with the result, I have half masculine half woman skull, so it doesnt look bad with hair but shaved Oh boi. Not gonna take fin/dut, going for midoxill, ru58841, guide:
https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=98896
Im regrowing mine atm (3cm in 1 month, not too shaby) my routine:
-coconut oil+olive oil for the night on the scalp + microneedling 1xweek
-daily handstands
-scalp massage
(going to hop on mk677 Im curious to see results)

Loose skin on face:
Cutting down bf to around 10-12%
Lifeisgood72 guide on collagen
Intermitten fasting

Final words:
I paid 500euros for everything (meybe even less) I dont have cash for surgeries RN and this is what I came up with to replace that shit, I hope that it works, im going to update you guys on everything if anyone is interested

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, AspiringChad, CopeAndRope and 5 others
Tall face is good.
Tall face because of your chin and forehead is good. A midface ratio of .9 and a FWHR of 1.7 is kebab tier.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 3043, toolateforme and 2 others
visit my last thread regardin the ordoer of procedures for poorcels, up to around 5k euros

Tall face because of your chin and forehead is good. A midface ratio of .9 and a FWHR of 1.7 is kebab tier.

The limit to apply a tall face harmony is 0,96 midface ratio. i supposed, but OP looks good even saying he has a 0.9 midface ratio.

He only got a dumbo ear.But his tall face is good, cuz he has a good jaw/chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, DidntRead and Deleted member 656
Im rather gl rated multiple Times PSL 5 or higher, tall with great frame and voice, my biggest issiue is being werid around people So i Just project that on my looks bcoz thats easier to fix than Say that im Just too aspie for Real World

First of all you need to define your flaws, you cant fight what you dont know so:
https://looksmax.org/threads/ideal-facial-ratios-proportions.24834/
After you got results its time to decide what to fix, my came in as:

FWHR: 1.7
Midface ratio= 0.9
Mouth to nose 1.35
Chin to piltum ratio 2.0
Lips 1.6
Forehead 4fingers (I had that shit since 2yr, its not nordwood, Im nordwooding at the back)

So basically fucked up maxxila and downward growth

Increasing FWHR, mouth width, midface ratio
Palate expander will raise fwhr, midface ratio and probably will stretch my mouth, saying that jewish orthodonts will prolly charge you a lot sooo:

Parts:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Sizes-De...Palatal-Expander-For-Frame-Type-/282952795136

Lack of forward growth:
Lefort is pricey for me for now im gonna try to make a facepuller here is my project (Im currently abroad dont have my shit to build, gonna start using it in 3-4weeks when all of the parts arrive)
I seen some homemade appliances but they dont earn my trust the most common issiue I see is:
-Something strapped to the chin (prolly not really good)
-mouth part is located at the teeth and mine have tendency to hurt when I squeeze my jaw too hard
So I figured my solution to the issiue (Im open to sugestions if anyone has ideas)

Rest of flaws:
Skinny
Skinny as fuck im 78kg rn at 186, I have great shoulder to waist ratio tho (1.8) But I cannot seem to put any weight diving deeper into the subject a year before I discovered I have acidic reflux, my jewish doctor told me that taking pill that will neutralize the acid and so my issiue will fix. WRONG the capsules didnt do anything and I started digging deeper, came to the conclusion that I probably dont have enough stomach acid, bought apple cider vinegar and probiotics for that First day report: It kinda words my poop is smoother and more digested gonna see how it will look like in 2 weeks

Gaining weight: Bought lgd 4033 and mk677, gonna post results in 2 months after the cycle ends, my genetic limit should probably be around 82-85kg 12%bf, im not planning to get to 100kg and have to inject for the rest of my life, passing as natty is a big deal, you shoudnt want ppl to say that you're a tryhard and meathead (no disrespect for people who do roids to lift cars and shit but its not appealing to me)

Losing hair:
Its starting to take shape, I shaved my head to see how bad it will look like and im not that happy with the result, I have half masculine half woman skull, so it doesnt look bad with hair but shaved Oh boi. Not gonna take fin/dut, going for midoxill, ru58841, guide:
https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=98896
Im regrowing mine atm (3cm in 1 month, not too shaby) my routine:
-coconut oil+olive oil for the night on the scalp + microneedling 1xweek
-daily handstands
-scalp massage
(going to hop on mk677 Im curious to see results)

Loose skin on face:
Cutting down bf to around 10-12%
Lifeisgood72 guide on collagen
Intermitten fasting

Final words:
I paid 500euros for everything (meybe even less) I dont have cash for surgeries RN and this is what I came up with to replace that shit, I hope that it works, im going to update you guys on everything if anyone is interested

what the sacred fuck is this poorcel shit

>incels making fun of pussybeggar soyboy cucks
>putting in all this effort just to get some roast flap pussy that belongs to a whore that cant pairbond
>looksmaxing is cucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
>incels making fun of pussybeggar soyboy cucks
>putting in all this effort just to get some roast flap pussy that belongs to a whore that cant pairbond
>looksmaxing is cucked
I just want a healthy life, LTR with resonably gl wife that would be attracted to me I see no wrong in wanting a happy life, I have 1 shot at life and im gonna take it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and xdw15
I just want a healthy life, LTR with resonably gl wife that would be attracted to me I see no wrong in wanting a happy life, I have 1 shot at life and im gonna take it.
You don't seem to understand families are no more in 2019. It's whoring and degeneracy women have chosen for and even the ones that want to ''settle down'' with you as a betabux/validation provider they make terrible wives and mothers. Don't make a hoe a housewife. Aren't you blackpilled? With your LTR come on bro after all this knowledge ''I want a happy wife happy life'' :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2275, Adrenochrome and 1 other person
You don't seem to understand families are no more in 2019. It's whoring and degeneracy women have chosen for and even the ones that want to ''settle down'' with you as a betabux/validation provider they make terrible wives and mothers. Don't make a hoe a housewife. Aren't you blackpilled? With your LTR come on bro after all this knowledge ''I want a happy wife happy life'' :feelsuhh:
Im 22 I seen it all, girls ditching guys for chads but its not as common as you'd think. In my workplace there are legit psl7 girls with subhuman manlets that you woudnt even consider human, not funny, 0 appeal, not rich or anything but they are still together. Idk how to find that kind of a woman RN but hey, they do exist.

Blacpill is lacking in its ideas because there is no ultimate goal, I dont consider slaying a good thing for myself, find me a better alternative than LTR with one of those unicorn girls. I still have hope and im willing to act on that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and crosshold
Im 22 I seen it all, girls ditching guys for chads but its not as common as you'd think. In my workplace there are legit psl7 girls with subhuman manlets that you woudnt even consider human, not funny, 0 appeal, not rich or anything but they are still together. Idk how to find that kind of a woman RN but hey, they do exist.

Blacpill is lacking in its ideas because there is no ultimate goal, I dont consider slaying a good thing for myself, find me a better alternative than LTR with one of those unicorn girls. I still have hope and im willing to act on that.
So if your theory is right, why do you even looksmax if you see subhumans and manlets getting girls?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2275
So if your theory is right, why do you even looksmax if you see subhumans and manlets getting girls?
It happends, rarely but it does, i dont have personality of that quality or any social circle game So looks it is

• +1
It happends, rarely but it does, i dont have personality of that quality or any social circle game So looks it is
Why don't you work on your personality or social game, which is 100 times less effort than doing all this bullshit?

• Hmm...
Why don't you work on your personality or social game, which is 100 times less effort than doing all this bullshit?
Im trying, too aspie tho. Im trying to change my personality since 15yr old and im still failing. When it comes to engeenering or study im a genious, being social is a totally diffrent story. I can sense the undergoing powertalk but I dont know how to engage in it myself sometimes. Its a hit or miss.

Same with jokes, Im usually having a blast but only small amount of people are also enjoying it. Meybe the fact that im hanging around low lives (drunks and stoners but some normies too) makes me fall short; I dont drink and smoke weed so Im always the odd one.

• +1
Haha another man trying to buy the disney fantasy bs.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lack of forward growth:
There is that one device that works almost as good as a Le Fort (I forgot the name) . I read on youtube that people use it without a doctor so I guess you can order it somewhere.

There is that one device that works almost as good as a Le Fort (I forgot the name) . I read on youtube that people use it without a doctor so I guess you can order it somewhere.
So you know about something that you dont know a name of? Very helpfull post...

his tall face is good, cuz he has a good jaw/chin
Cope, females would vote him 3/10. Long midface is a death sentence with women.

Cope, females would vote him 3/10. Long midface is a death sentence with women.
If you have issiues picking UP girls youre srsly mentsl, there are pics of me on the forum when i was bloated and FAT, face, frame, height. Im good enough as it is

So you know about something that you dont know a name of? Very helpfull post...
I think it is called Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance ( AGGA ) . People posted about it here often tbh.

I think it is called Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance ( AGGA ) . People posted about it here often tbh.
Is it good to full grown adults?
Is it same thing with FAGGA?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043