Theory: women are attracted to the potential of violence in men

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
All the desirable traits that women are attracted to are correlated with increased fighting success. It is therefore, a logical conclusion that women are in fact attracted to the potential to kill and dominate other people, which would also explain why murderers sometimes get female groupies who send them fan letters to prison

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, spark and badromance
This is not really a novel theory.

• +1
Reactions: spark and Tricky
It's actually true and we've all seen it live, women love violent men aka bad boys and douchebags

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@Intel.Imperitive Remember this? I guess this is just be block theory.

My oneitis actually tried to manipulate me once into doing murder. Ask me if you are interested

• Love it
Reactions: StacysFantasy
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 206
what the fuck is this patronizing shit?
You would make such a nice couple. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:. I'm actually jealous, I hope one day, I can also find such a nice, sweet girl.:love::love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StacysFantasy and ZyzzReincarnate
we did, for a few days
Awww, what happened? Is she not ready for a long term relationship?:trepidation: Give her time, she will definitely see the kind of great, loving, sensitive guy you are!:)

she said she is taking a break to focus on herself
That's great news, young man! She is taking a LONNGGG and HARDDDD break to "better" herself for the world. Once she finally realises what a nice, handsome, caring, sensitive, intelligent, vibrant young man you are she will fall into love with you immediately. This could take another 10 years, but you know what they say? Patience is a virtue!

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
That's great news, young man! She is taking a LONNGGG and HARDDDD break to "better" herself for the world. Once she finally realises what a nice, handsome, caring, sensitive, intelligent, vibrant young man you are she will fall into love with you immediately. This could take another 10 years, but you know what they say? Patience is a virtue!

why are you being so blatantly sarcastic?

why are you being so blatantly sarcastic?
I am not sarcastic young man! I am just trying to give you relationship advice to help you live a fulfilling, happy life.:)

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
That potty mouth is probably what's keeping her away young man! You must learn to be respectful, women do not like a disrespectful man, I'm sure if you can watch that mouth she will definitely come running into your arms.:D:D:D

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and ZyzzReincarnate
That potty mouth is probably what's keeping her away young man! You must learn to be respectful, women do not like a disrespectful man, I'm sure if you can watch that mouth she will definitely come running into your arms.:D:D:D

dude...

To some a extent yes, but I still feel that it isn't that important as status. And it's More likelythat they want someone strong who looks capable of violence instead of some aggressive meathead.

Those murderers you mention ... Those female groupies arent just sane..

In my opinion, this theory Is flawled

attractive features on men are the manifestations of power and strenght. Most attractive faces have strong defined bones

Whatever increases survival in ancestral times, not what is considered moral today, increases your attractiveness, being violent in certain contexts was advantageous, so it is fair to postulate that they are some degree of attractiveness attach to it.

• +1
Reactions: StacysFantasy
All the desirable traits that women are attracted to are correlated with increased fighting success. It is therefore, a logical conclusion that women are in fact attracted to the potential to kill and dominate other people, which would also explain why murderers sometimes get female groupies who send them fan letters to prison
legit. some say they don't but ofc you watch how they act not what they say.

watch females swoon over jeff seid and then say they prefer eugene the cuck from buzzfaggot videos

Whatever increases survival in ancestral times, not what is considered moral today, increases your attractiveness, being violent in certain contexts was advantageous, so it is fair to postulate that they are some degree of attractiveness attach to it.
what does having a V shape have to do with survivability

having a wide waist is strength aswell

Idk exactly, often times the explanation is not straightforward, some aspect of it might be advantageous and others don't, explaining the right balance of ratio in evolutionary terms is complex, I believe upper body strength had to be more important than waist strength, fat also gets store around the stomach for men, possibly since carrying a lower amount of fat is less of an handicapped, slimmer waist where maybe more attractive because they were on average better hunter/provider, the v-shape is also a sign of high testosterone which is a sign of good genes.

Here is what Wikipedia as to say:
"The physique of a slim waist, broad shoulders and muscular chest are often found to be attractive to females.[77] Further research has shown that, when choosing a mate, the traits females look for indicate higher social status, such as dominance, resources, and protection.[78] An indicator of health in males (a contributing factor to physical attractiveness) is the android fat distribution pattern which is categorized as more fat distributed on the upper body and abdomen, commonly referred to as the "V shape."

I quickly looked and find this study on the matter:
What Is an Attractive Body? Using an Interactive 3D Program to Create the Ideal Body for You and Your Partner
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0050601
"Some studies assert that upper body shape (a broad upper body and a narrow waist, the classic V-shape) is the primary predictor of attractiveness, whereas others point to BMI as the key feature [5], [8], [10], [30]. It has been suggested that this v-shaped torso represents a muscular, strong body type that would be an advantage in our ancestral environment and therefore be sexually selected [10], [31]. BMI is an important predictor of male health and mortality [32], [33], and a narrow waist circumference is also important in long-term health and so should also be associated with a low WHR [34], [35]."

most people confuse the V shape with wide shoulders though, you can have average shoulders but still have a v shape thats aesthetically pleasing, almost everyone can get that shape unless you have very wide hips and very narrow shoulders which is rare
also most guys tend to mistake hips for waist,

most people confuse the V shape with wide shoulders though, you can have average shoulders but still have a v shape thats aesthetically pleasing, almost everyone can get that shape unless you have very wide hips and very narrow shoulders which is rare

I mean it is a matter of ratio, not of general form. A more pronounced V-shape is more attractive, I am not sure what is the upper limit though. It is directly linked to shoulder width though not sure what you are suggesting with that.
legit. some say they don't but ofc you watch how they act not what they say.

watch females swoon over jeff seid and then say they prefer eugene the cuck from buzzfaggot videos

Aside from signs of levels of youth/health, it is also about being a good hunter which doesn't necessarily match with being a good fighter.

Last edited:
The reason why people can't BetaMaxx is because they do not have the required prettyboy looks to be able to have an innocence/gentle halo.

BoyMaxxing is about appealing to the maternal and sexual impulses of foids.

AMEN

My sig from incels.is:

Male SMV = Perceived Fighting Success

Perceived Fighting Success = height / bideltoid / wingspan / ribcage volume / skeletal girth / fist size / torso:leg ratio / shoulder:hip ratio / muscle mass and insertions / skull size and shape / trauma-resistant craniofacial bone development / propensity for violence / facial and bodily indicators of a hormonal profile prone to inspire violent behavior

Your sexual market value and worth as a man is derived from your ability to kill other males in proximity unaided.
Murder is the ultimate aphrodisiac

Just kill people theory then?

AMEN

My sig from incels.is:

According to this becoming a big ugly ogre would be pretty good?
I mean even if you have an ugly face, you can be tall and be a hevayweight which is an advantage in fighting?

Should I start lifting ?

According to this becoming a big ugly ogre would be pretty good?
I mean even if you have an ugly face, you can be tall and be a hevayweight which is an advantage in fighting?

Should I start lifting ?
If you have the CRANIOFACIAL component of fighting success, you won’t be ugly.

High fwhr
Projecting brorwridge
Deep set eyes
Thick LORs
Broad zygos
Robust square chin
Robust jaw
Wide palate

You will not be an ugly ogre at all

FACE is indeed part of fighting success.
The only things that I don’t see fitting into fighting success are hair, dick, and skin.