therapy=cope that works only for women

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
check my hookers and coke thread first. now lets go.
tbh therapy will work on women if the therapist is handsome dude. basically since women sell sex and men sell comitting, they pay the dude to feel commited by him and listen to their bullshit, then suck his dick and dude will probably not give shit, let them do it. thats it. im indeed mastermind, sons. see thru the walls, indeed
:feelstastyman::feelskek:
no joke this shit is starting to make sense to me little bit

Therapy will never work if you are blackpilled, they are not compatible with eachother in any way. Therapy is literally all about coping and ignoring issues that are 100% caused by your subhuman looks. That's why therapy works if you are bluepilled, you can be deluded into extreme levels of cope.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Vitruvian and Deleted member 3832
Therapy will never work if you are blackpilled, they are not compatible with eachother in any way. Therapy is literally all about coping and ignoring issues that are 100% caused by your subhuman looks. That's why therapy works if you are bluepilled, you can be deluded into extreme levels of cope.
did u even read one of most beautiful threads in psl history i just made?

check my hookers and coke thread first. now lets go.
tbh therapy will work on women if the therapist is handsome dude. basically since women sell sex and men sell comitting, they pay the dude to feel commited by him and listen to their bullshit, then suck his dick and dude will probably not give shit, let them do it. thats it. im indeed mastermind, sons. see thru the walls, indeed
:feelstastyman::feelskek:
no joke this shit is starting to make sense to me little bit
Kek