Kraken
From Subhuman to Human

From Human to Chad

Reminder

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 275, NormieKilla and 4 others
Bro I can tell the thread I just made messed you up. This is simply the next phase of the blackpill: Barely anybody will become Chad through surgery

Sorry bro please don't rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, NormieKilla, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Looks ascension

and losing virginity

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Bro I can tell the thread I just made messed you up. This is simply the next phase of the blackpill: Barely anybody will become Chad through surgery

Sorry bro please don't rope

I know, im not trying to be chad.

human to chad doesnt exist boyo

maybe human to chadlite but not chad

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Slob
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood and NormieKilla
Gingers are subhumans... is it possible that a ginger with good skin (no freckles) and a good bone structure, could take melanotan... activate the mc1r gene... convert pheno to darkmax.. and ascend from subhuman to chad? Perhaps thats one of the few loop holes?

Gingers are subhumans... is it possible that a ginger with good skin (no freckles) and a good bone structure, could take melanotan... activate the mc1r gene... convert pheno to darkmax.. and ascend from subhuman to chad? Perhaps thats one of the few loop holes?
Yeah I’ve seen an ascension with that exact situation. Mt2 is a godsend looksmax tool for pale gingers

ascension is extremely rare

out of every 100 users here working towards ascension, 98 will never ascend

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
And I thought Chad was human...

Yeah I’ve seen an ascension with that exact situation. Mt2 is a godsend looksmax tool for pale gingers
You need sun for mt2 to take effect yeah? Making the conversion ASAP. literally no freckles.. just a pale buff ginger JFL. Might just dye and fake tan as cope till winters over.

You need sun for mt2 to take effect yeah? Making the conversion ASAP. literally no freckles.. just a pale buff ginger JFL. Might just dye and fake tan as cope till winters over.

I heavily recommend dying your eyebrows a bit darker at the very least

Yes you do need sun exposure as the catalyst, but not as much as without mt2, and it lasts longer I think (do your own research tho I’m honestly not particularly knowledgeable on mt2)
oh and here’s a solid result

I heavily recommend dying your eyebrows a bit darker at the very least

Yes you do need sun exposure as the catalyst, but not as much as without mt2, and it lasts longer I think (do your own research tho I’m honestly not particularly knowledgeable on mt2)

oh and here’s a solid result View attachment 160241
Damn that's a solid result. I mog that guys jaw/ physique / eye area. 5 more months till summer ascension :( .