[Venting] There are legit people who say and are coping that i look better before

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
i have the same as the after picture,but only on my left cheek !??!!

AstroSky

Apprentice
im getting so raging now. Seriously. REEE Puberty say ALL YOU DID WAS GO THROUGH Purity .

I was 17!!! i stopped growing age 15 no lie. the doctors even confirmed this ITS BONE AND MUSCLE. I CHANGED CUZ OF MEWING AND ITS PISSING ME OFF BECAUSE copers such as they are so stupid and liars

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
View attachment 19653

are you serious? before? all the fucking cope its not even funny.
I saw you on some of your yt video and I know you look good, but personally this photo you gave here on the right I find you ugly on it
you look like some human-pig hybrid from space, just so unnatural and strange... small eyes, big nose with some fucking holes in your face xd

AstroSky

Apprentice
I saw you on some of your yt video and I know you look good, but personally this photo you gave here on the right I find you ugly on it
you look like some human-pig hybrid from space, just so unnatural and strange... small eyes, big nose with some fucking holes in your face xd
so much cope brother. so much cope its not even funny

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
so much cope brother. so much cope its not even funny
haha no srsly I'm not this kind of a person and I actually always though so... but saw everybody was praising you... so I though ok....
I can imagine people saying the left is better and actually thinking that, especially younger teens...

AstroSky

Apprentice
haha no srsly I'm not this kind of a person and I actually always though so... but saw everybody was praising you... so I though ok....
I can imagine people saying the left is better and actually thinking that, especially younger teens...
I can imagine with you being a male and thinking your definition of whats attractive is true when what truly matter is what females want and desire.

That pic was used on tinder and got me the most amount of matches. What matters is what females want and they like and would prefer how i look today compared to before. Period.

Hunter

Fallen Chad
did you get any mewing gains after your facial growth plates closed?

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
I wouldn't say that you looked better before but your nose appeared much smaller. Your fat on your cheeks did make your nose appear smaller

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
People say that you look better on the left because you're high trust in that photo, and would prefer to interact with you, while on the right you look low trust imo

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
im getting so raging now. Seriously. REEE Puberty say ALL YOU DID WAS GO THROUGH Purity .

I was 17!!! i stopped growing age 15 no lie. the doctors even confirmed this ITS BONE AND MUSCLE. I CHANGED CUZ OF MEWING AND ITS PISSING ME OFF BECAUSE copers such as they are so stupid and liars
Actually your jaw width is the same boyo. You just lost babyfat and lost some weight.

AstroSky

Apprentice
I wouldn't say that you looked better before but your nose appeared much smaller. Your fat on your cheeks did make your nose appear smaller
im sick of the cope. Mewing makes your skull BIGGER. as a results everything just gets bigger. Sexual dymorphisim for the win

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
im sick of the cope. Mewing makes your skull BIGGER. as a results everything just gets bigger. Sexual dymorphisim for the win
your lips seem to be bigger on the right too

AstroSky

Apprentice
Actually your jaw width is the same boyo. You just lost babyfat and lost some weight.
My cheeks came forward. chewing wont fucking get these holllows. projection will. You gotta have both. also guess what I WEIGH MORE NOW THAN I DID BACK THEN HAHAHAH CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.

AstroSky

Apprentice
My cheeks came forward. chewing wont fucking get these holllows. projection will. You gotta have both. also guess what I WEIGH MORE NOW THAN I DID BACK THEN HAHAHAH CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.
serious in that pic i recall weighing my self i weighed 150 pounds EXACTLY. im 170 now. Explain.
serious in that pic i recall weighing my self i weighed 150 pounds EXACTLY. im 170 now. Explain.
well 168 to be exact

dogtown

Horny high inhib cel
And you are pointing out the obvious just for the sake of being a cock sucking loser. I still get more pussy than you do. SUCK A COCK
you had gay sex plz rope fagot
you'd think someone who's english is their native language with have a better grammar for starters, but no...
i got a A** in english fuck off ogre

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
its a fucking online forums, plus spelling and grammar wasn't taken into account, i usually lose a lot of marks for that

im 5'11 with 5 inch dick :feelsrope:
1549846883208.png

1549846910755.png

everyone on the internet has perfect grades is 6'2 and has an 8 inch dick
i do have those things and even more,if 8 inches=18cm since im not from U S A...!!!

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)