[Venting] There are legit people who say and are coping that i look better before

They're trying to delude people and prevent the blackpill from spreading.

There are agents that lurk on every single PSL forum that try to fit in and slowly feed the forum bluepills

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
yeah i smashed a dude and i smashed women. im just chad over all sexes. now bend over and let me rip your ass a new hole
Ew you fucking faggot :lul::lul::lul:

Pussy ass motherfucker die in a hole :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Fuckin nigger. You filthy nigger. You maggot shit homosexual.

If real mans ever see you I will chop your head off, ground it to peices, shove it up your moms ass until it comes out her mouth, make her eat it, and shit it all out.

And then eat it again.

AstroSky

Apprentice

If real mans ever see you I will chop your head off, ground it to peices, shove it up your moms ass until it comes out her mouth, make her eat it, and shit it all out.

And then eat it again.
ill fuck you too faggot

And then eat it again.
hahaah :lul::lul:
ill fuck you too faggot
being gay is treatable :)

Nibba

Resurrected
And you are pointing out the obvious just for the sake of being a cock sucking loser. I still get more pussy than you do. SUCK A COCK
Do your YouTube fans know you threaten minors on looksmaxing forums? @dogtown

Nibba

Resurrected
tenor (1).gif

Btw your Irish camgirl GF if most definitely cheating on you m8. Anyway have fun with threatening dudes that are half ur age on this forum lol

AstroSky

Apprentice
View attachment 19761
Btw your Irish camgirl GF if most definitely cheating on you m8. Anyway have fun with threatening dudes that are half ur age on this forum lol
dude i have dealt with your types many of times. You are a classic narc. Luckily for you i can dip in and out of that reality with out actually being one Cluster B borderline perks
your attacking me because you find it suiting in the situation. Its failing. The more you talk to me the more you feed me.
View attachment 19761
also while you are at it. Prove shes cheating. if not you are assuming and can you honestly trust your shot in the dark?

Nibba

Resurrected
dude i have dealt with your types many of times. You are a classic narc. Luckily for you i can dip in and out of that reality with out actually being one Cluster B borderline perks
your attacking me because you find it suiting in the situation. Its failing. The more you talk to me the more you feed me.

also while you are at it. Prove shes cheating. if not you are assuming and can you honestly trust your shot in the dark?
A better question is why wouldn't she be cheating. You're asking yourself that rn. You know how I know? Because if someone said that about my GF I'd laugh in their face and think nothing of it. But I'm secure about myself and my GF. Your response shows you're not. Let that sink in

AstroSky

Apprentice
A better question is why wouldn't she be cheating. You're asking yourself that rn. You know how I know? Because if someone said that about my GF I'd laugh in their face and think nothing of it. But I'm secure about myself and my GF. Your response shows you're not. Let that sink in

you are saying shes cheating and you have no proof clearly. Which means this was bait. Im not dumb. im entertaining you though.
you are saying shes cheating and you have no proof clearly. Which means this was bait. Im not dumb. im entertaining you though.

also with your type no matter what i say you will think what you will think and even if theres a chance that maybe your wrong about how im feeling and the way im responding wont make a difference. Stale mate. Give up

Cope,you're gf is cheating on u with me.:ogre:

Both of u stfu,u both get mogged by
82qvc_2.gif

Nibba

Resurrected

also with your type no matter what i say you will think what you will think and even if theres a chance that maybe your wrong about how im feeling and the way im responding wont make a difference. Stale mate. Give up
Nah dude I'm not baiting. My eldest half brother acts just like you. Talks tough shit one minute and then gets super sad and crying the next minute over something. Both of you are bipolar and need help.
What you need rn is to go take a shower and grab a warm drink and go to bed. You ain't feeling right
Cope,you're gf is cheating on u with me.:ogre:

Both of u stfu,u both get mogged by
View attachment 19763
Arcbrah is so cute. @Arceus300 we are subhuman PSL 8 slayers

AstroSky

Apprentice
Nah dude I'm not baiting. My eldest half brother acts just like you. Talks tough shit one minute and then gets super sad and crying the next minute over something. Both of you are bipolar and need help.
What you need rn is to go take a shower and grab a warm drink and go to bed. You ain't feeling right

Arcbrah is so cute. @Arceus300 we are subhuman PSL 8 slayers
Ok fine ill admit it. im not feeling the greatest lately and you are right. Im not feeling right and i dont even know why. My diet has been pretty good lately but my moods not. Not sure why but its not been helping to be paranoid on top of that. I sometimes think if i get a good diet going ill mental health max but apparently thats not how its gonna roll with me....lack of sleep is not doing my any favors too.

Nibba

Resurrected
Ok fine ill admit it. im not feeling the greatest lately and you are right. Im not feeling right and i dont even know why. My diet has been pretty good lately but my moods not. Not sure why but its not been helping to be paranoid on top of that.
Yeah I get the same way. Get some sleep man. I tend to lash out when I've had a long day and I don't get nearly enough sleep cuz pre med etc. Don't sweat it

Time Travel

Priest of the Church of Fatman
It's over if you care about normies opinions.
Normies don't actually want you to ascend, they don't want you to looksmax and be successfull with women.
A lot of people, sometimes even on this forum, will try to put you down just because they are bitter.
Keep going, you look bette now.

dude She's a camgirl,go find a nice autistic virgin and be happy.
You look like an average guy with a good jaw. Meh
It's 2019,emo gigachad is now considered "average"
It's truly over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)