There are legit people who say and are coping that i look better before

A

AstroSky

Banned
Proof

are you serious? before? all the fucking cope its not even funny.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, kobecel, AspiringChad and 6 others
i have the same as the after picture,but only on my left cheek !??!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, RichardSpencel and HailToTheKing
im getting so raging now. Seriously. REEE Puberty say ALL YOU DID WAS GO THROUGH Purity .

I was 17!!! i stopped growing age 15 no lie. the doctors even confirmed this ITS BONE AND MUSCLE. I CHANGED CUZ OF MEWING AND ITS PISSING ME OFF BECAUSE copers such as they are so stupid and liars

View attachment 19653

are you serious? before? all the fucking cope its not even funny.
I saw you on some of your yt video and I know you look good, but personally this photo you gave here on the right I find you ugly on it
you look like some human-pig hybrid from space, just so unnatural and strange... small eyes, big nose with some fucking holes in your face xd

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I saw you on some of your yt video and I know you look good, but personally this photo you gave here on the right I find you ugly on it
you look like some human-pig hybrid from space, just so unnatural and strange... small eyes, big nose with some fucking holes in your face xd

so much cope brother. so much cope its not even funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Nibba, Deleted member 147 and 4 others
so much cope brother. so much cope its not even funny
haha no srsly I'm not this kind of a person and I actually always though so... but saw everybody was praising you... so I though ok....
I can imagine people saying the left is better and actually thinking that, especially younger teens...

haha no srsly I'm not this kind of a person and I actually always though so... but saw everybody was praising you... so I though ok....
I can imagine people saying the left is better and actually thinking that, especially younger teens...

I can imagine with you being a male and thinking your definition of whats attractive is true when what truly matter is what females want and desire.

That pic was used on tinder and got me the most amount of matches. What matters is what females want and they like and would prefer how i look today compared to before. Period.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bobs_pls and Deleted member 656
did you get any mewing gains after your facial growth plates closed?

I wouldn't say that you looked better before but your nose appeared much smaller. Your fat on your cheeks did make your nose appear smaller

People say that you look better on the left because you're high trust in that photo, and would prefer to interact with you, while on the right you look low trust imo

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Phad and BLEG PERSON
im getting so raging now. Seriously. REEE Puberty say ALL YOU DID WAS GO THROUGH Purity .

I was 17!!! i stopped growing age 15 no lie. the doctors even confirmed this ITS BONE AND MUSCLE. I CHANGED CUZ OF MEWING AND ITS PISSING ME OFF BECAUSE copers such as they are so stupid and liars

Actually your jaw width is the same boyo. You just lost babyfat and lost some weight.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and Ropemaxing
I wouldn't say that you looked better before but your nose appeared much smaller. Your fat on your cheeks did make your nose appear smaller

im sick of the cope. Mewing makes your skull BIGGER. as a results everything just gets bigger. Sexual dymorphisim for the win

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
im sick of the cope. Mewing makes your skull BIGGER. as a results everything just gets bigger. Sexual dymorphisim for the win
your lips seem to be bigger on the right too

Actually your jaw width is the same boyo. You just lost babyfat and lost some weight.

My cheeks came forward. chewing wont fucking get these holllows. projection will. You gotta have both. also guess what I WEIGH MORE NOW THAN I DID BACK THEN HAHAHAH CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What matters is what females want and they like and would prefer how i look today compared to before. Period.
I do agree with both parts of this sentence mate, it's just I don't exclude a minority preferring otherwise.

My cheeks came forward. chewing wont fucking get these holllows. projection will. You gotta have both. also guess what I WEIGH MORE NOW THAN I DID BACK THEN HAHAHAH CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.

serious in that pic i recall weighing my self i weighed 150 pounds EXACTLY. im 170 now. Explain.
serious in that pic i recall weighing my self i weighed 150 pounds EXACTLY. im 170 now. Explain.

well 168 to be exact

your actually autistic

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, normcore, Nibba and 3 others
your actually autistic

And you are pointing out the obvious just for the sake of being a cock sucking loser. I still get more pussy than you do. SUCK A COCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: AstroSky
And you are pointing out the obvious just for the sake of being a cock sucking loser. I still get more pussy than you do. SUCK A COCK

you had gay sex plz rope fagot
you'd think someone who's english is their native language with have a better grammar for starters, but no...

i got a A** in english fuck off ogre

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, RichardSpencel, Coping and 2 others
you had gay sex plz rope fagot

yeah i smashed a dude and i smashed women. im just chad over all sexes. now bend over and let me rip your ass a new hole

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Coping
yeah i smashed a dude and i smashed women. im just chad over all sexes. now bend over and let me rip your ass a new hole

gay tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and HailToTheKing
its a fucking online forums, plus spelling and grammar wasn't taken into account, i usually lose a lot of marks for that

im 5'11 with 5 inch dick :feelsrope:

its ok baby. Ill craddle that thing in my mouth

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
  • +1
Reactions: badromance and dogtown
its a fucking online forums, plus spelling and grammar wasn't taken into account, i usually lose a lot of marks for that

im 5'11 with 5 inch dick :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 611 and dogtown
everyone on the internet has perfect grades is 6'2 and has an 8 inch dick
i do have those things and even more,if 8 inches=18cm since im not from U S A...!!!

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, dogtown, badromance and 1 other person