• +1
Reactions: Gengar, SeiGun and Deleted member 656
Autism overload :feelstastyman: you do look better in after tho dw

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: AstroSky
What bf were u in the 2nd pic?

They're trying to delude people and prevent the blackpill from spreading.

There are agents that lurk on every single PSL forum that try to fit in and slowly feed the forum bluepills

:lul::lul:no u fucking don't.
FFAF2BDD ECB0 42BF B0F0 26D55681C1D5 1

Slayer

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
yeah i smashed a dude and i smashed women. im just chad over all sexes. now bend over and let me rip your ass a new hole

Ew you fucking faggot :lul::lul::lul:

Pussy ass motherfucker die in a hole :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Fuckin nigger. You filthy nigger. You maggot shit homosexual.

If real mans ever see you I will chop your head off, ground it to peices, shove it up your moms ass until it comes out her mouth, make her eat it, and shit it all out.

And then eat it again.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, badromance and AstroSky

If real mans ever see you I will chop your head off, ground it to peices, shove it up your moms ass until it comes out her mouth, make her eat it, and shit it all out.

And then eat it again.

ill fuck you too faggot

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
ill fuck you too faggot

You're not a man.

I hope your autism gets you locked with with real niggas in the bin, they'll pass ur ass around like a blunt.

Give me your address

• +1
Reactions: badromance

And then eat it again.
hahaah :lul::lul:
ill fuck you too faggot
being gay is treatable :)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
And you are pointing out the obvious just for the sake of being a cock sucking loser. I still get more pussy than you do. SUCK A COCK
Do your YouTube fans know you threaten minors on looksmaxing forums? @dogtown

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
ok narccy
Tenor 1

Btw your Irish camgirl GF if most definitely cheating on you m8. Anyway have fun with threatening dudes that are half ur age on this forum lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
View attachment 19761
Btw your Irish camgirl GF if most definitely cheating on you m8. Anyway have fun with threatening dudes that are half ur age on this forum lol

dude i have dealt with your types many of times. You are a classic narc. Luckily for you i can dip in and out of that reality with out actually being one Cluster B borderline perks
your attacking me because you find it suiting in the situation. Its failing. The more you talk to me the more you feed me.
View attachment 19761

also while you are at it. Prove shes cheating. if not you are assuming and can you honestly trust your shot in the dark?

dude i have dealt with your types many of times. You are a classic narc. Luckily for you i can dip in and out of that reality with out actually being one Cluster B borderline perks
your attacking me because you find it suiting in the situation. Its failing. The more you talk to me the more you feed me.

also while you are at it. Prove shes cheating. if not you are assuming and can you honestly trust your shot in the dark?
A better question is why wouldn't she be cheating. You're asking yourself that rn. You know how I know? Because if someone said that about my GF I'd laugh in their face and think nothing of it. But I'm secure about myself and my GF. Your response shows you're not. Let that sink in

A better question is why wouldn't she be cheating. You're asking yourself that rn. You know how I know? Because if someone said that about my GF I'd laugh in their face and think nothing of it. But I'm secure about myself and my GF. Your response shows you're not. Let that sink in

you are saying shes cheating and you have no proof clearly. Which means this was bait. Im not dumb. im entertaining you though.
you are saying shes cheating and you have no proof clearly. Which means this was bait. Im not dumb. im entertaining you though.

also with your type no matter what i say you will think what you will think and even if theres a chance that maybe your wrong about how im feeling and the way im responding wont make a difference. Stale mate. Give up

Cope,you're gf is cheating on u with me.:ogre:

Both of u stfu,u both get mogged by
82qvc 2

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Gengar, Deleted member 656 and 4 others

also with your type no matter what i say you will think what you will think and even if theres a chance that maybe your wrong about how im feeling and the way im responding wont make a difference. Stale mate. Give up
Nah dude I'm not baiting. My eldest half brother acts just like you. Talks tough shit one minute and then gets super sad and crying the next minute over something. Both of you are bipolar and need help.
What you need rn is to go take a shower and grab a warm drink and go to bed. You ain't feeling right
Cope,you're gf is cheating on u with me.:ogre:

Both of u stfu,u both get mogged by
View attachment 19763
Arcbrah is so cute. @Arceus300 we are subhuman PSL 8 slayers

• +1
Nah dude I'm not baiting. My eldest half brother acts just like you. Talks tough shit one minute and then gets super sad and crying the next minute over something. Both of you are bipolar and need help.
What you need rn is to go take a shower and grab a warm drink and go to bed. You ain't feeling right

Arcbrah is so cute. @Arceus300 we are subhuman PSL 8 slayers

Ok fine ill admit it. im not feeling the greatest lately and you are right. Im not feeling right and i dont even know why. My diet has been pretty good lately but my moods not. Not sure why but its not been helping to be paranoid on top of that. I sometimes think if i get a good diet going ill mental health max but apparently thats not how its gonna roll with me....lack of sleep is not doing my any favors too.

Ok fine ill admit it. im not feeling the greatest lately and you are right. Im not feeling right and i dont even know why. My diet has been pretty good lately but my moods not. Not sure why but its not been helping to be paranoid on top of that.
Yeah I get the same way. Get some sleep man. I tend to lash out when I've had a long day and I don't get nearly enough sleep cuz pre med etc. Don't sweat it

• +1
Until @AstroSky makes a statement on what he thinks of myobrace, he’s worse than Phillion in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's over if you care about normies opinions.
Normies don't actually want you to ascend, they don't want you to looksmax and be successfull with women.
A lot of people, sometimes even on this forum, will try to put you down just because they are bitter.
Keep going, you look bette now.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and RichardSpencel
You look like an average guy with a good jaw. Meh

dude She's a camgirl,go find a nice autistic virgin and be happy.
You look like an average guy with a good jaw. Meh
It's 2019,emo gigachad is now considered "average"
It's truly over.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Sc22 and androidcel
It's truly over.
He might be a gigachad for you, not for me. But ofc incels think jaw = instant chad
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel
dude She's a camgirl,go find a nice autistic virgin and be happy.

It's truly over.
Can confirm richardspencel i am gigachad and people call me avg or below i can't believe these ppl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Phad