There are two types of people at my college

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
....girls and their incel orbiters. It's a liberal arts college with soyboys (incels in denial) and women. I was actually fooled into believing this bitch was winterested in me, but she sees me as her artsy eccentric friend while she lusts after a Chad from the sports faculty across the street. What a time to be alive.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 616
....girls and their incel orbiters. It's a liberal arts college with soyboys (incels in denial) and women. I was actually fooled into believing this bitch was winterested in me, but she sees me as her artsy eccentric friend while she lusts after a Chad from the sports faculty across the street. What a time to be alive.
Why you taking such a left wing feminine subject anyway as a sexually challenged male wtf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, Zeta ascended, BigBiceps and 2 others
t. foid or t. cel orbiter

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
the time to rope is now it seems

Why you taking such a left wing feminine subject anyway as a sexually challenged male wtf

"liberal arts college"

prepare to be homelesscel and unemployedcel

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I'd rather be a fucking waiter with a romantic life than rotting as a ITcel.
Oh, and because you wanted a romantic life you chose liberal arts, got you.

I'm in the history/philosophy department. Not feminine at all.

I'd rather be a fucking waiter with a romantic life than rotting as a ITcel.
I take history at school as well, not my only subject but humanities are sort of feminine, not as bad as english literature or something though jfl