there is a fucking diminishing return in wide face.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
i get often disgusted by wide faces which i always see.

I just want a foid to sit on my face tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Vitruvian and Pietrosiek

JBcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i used to fantasize and so horny of eating pussies and tits but due to my long term depression and i am too old now i feel less interested which makes me feel so sad. when my desire disappears
it means i lost my opportunity to have the pleasure.
its like we cannot enjoy the true fun of video game anymore like we remember it was so good back then when we were still just kids.
above 2.05 FWHR starts looking too wide
think it is more complicated because someone can have long midface and wide face. like me.
i think it is facial height(including all thirds not only midface) and width, maybe.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
think it is more complicated because someone can have long midface and wide face. like me.
i think it is facial height(including all thirds not only midface) and width, maybe.
i have the same ngl
i have 1.91 fwhr, average length nose, long philtrum(19mm), bit wide and lower third, highish hairline.

i think above 15cm bizygomatic width, forehead longer than 6cm, above average length nose are bad imo

i have the same ngl
i have 1.91 fwhr, average length nose, long philtrum(19mm), bit wide and lower third, highish hairline.

i think above 15cm bizygomatic width, forehead longer than 6cm, above average length nose are bad imo
It's all ratios, maybe for 230cm guy with thick ass neck with 16cm bizygo might look good but on general someone with 15cm bizygo looks off yeah. I got 15cm bizygos.

i used to fantasize and so horny of eating pussies and tits but due to my long term depression and i am too old now i feel less interested which makes me feel so sad. when my desire disappears
it means i lost my opportunity to have the pleasure.
its like we cannot enjoy the true fun of video game anymore like we remember it was so good back then when we were still just kids.

Your just fat. You dont have a wide face

Your just fat. You dont have a wide face
Probably because it is my selfie you saw? Idk. My bizygomatic width is 15cm which is easily 99percentile in western country.

you have very good width, you can already count yourself lucky

with strong orbitals and forward growth you can be legit good looking, since these are the main criterias for being gl

you have very good width, you can already count yourself lucky

with strong orbitals and forward growth you can be legit good looking, since these are the main criterias for being gl
I often think skullmog or width thing is cope or something.I feel like People doesnt really notice even in subconscious. Narrow faces and small skulls are being so popular and JBs drool over them.
Even if it is a good thing it is really mediocre compared other elements since asians are considered subhumans of subhumans even with the widest face among every races. We compensated forward growth and exchanged it to wide face over evolution and it fucked up our aesthetics.
I got no orbital and zero forward grown maxilla. Which is over.

I often think skullmog or width thing is cope or something.I feel like People doesnt really notice even in subconscious. Narrow faces and small skulls are being so popular and JBs drool over them.
Even if it is a good thing it is really mediocre compared other elements since asians are considered subhumans of subhumans even with the widest face among every races. We compensated forward growth and exchanged it to wide face over evolution and it fucked up our aesthetics.
there's your problem

gooks are subhuman since they have 404 browridge, forward growth and more often than not are framelet manlets

or better yet, read the 2nd comment here:

there's your problem

gooks are subhuman since they have 404 browridge, forward growth and more often than not are framelet manlets

or better yet, read the 2nd comment here:

Yeah I know all that shit.
Flatness ruined all the fucking face.
No maxilla, no brow ridge(more like forehead In fact) or nasal bridge thus eyes and all the soft tissues are sagging out which are not normal healthy looking at all.
But now I think even width is so overrated too. I see many good looking guys with narrow face.

indeed it is over

indeed it is over
I know you dont have to fucking rewrite it.
It looks so bad. I mean so bad.
I dont know how asian identity people cope with it. Because deep inside of them they will feel it too.

I know you dont have to fucking rewrite it.
It looks so bad. I mean so bad.
I dont know how asian identity people cope with it. Because deep inside of them they will feel it too.
are you asian?

Probably because it is my selfie you saw? Idk. My bizygomatic width is 15cm which is easily 99percentile in western country.
But do you have a wide strong jaw to go along with your wide cheekbones?

ogre tbh

forward growth of the upper maxilla and browridge is the most important feature after midface
I dont really know about forward growth of upper maxilla tbh. How upper maxilla can be forward?
And yes, forward growth and midface and brow ridge are the most important things in face. Which asians are missing on default.

i have the same ngl

fucking slayer mine is only 1.8

Yeah I know all that shit.
Flatness ruined all the fucking face.
No maxilla, no brow ridge(more like forehead In fact) or nasal bridge thus eyes and all the soft tissues are sagging out which are not normal healthy looking at all.
But now I think even width is so overrated too. I see many good looking guys with narrow face.
none of them can hold a candle against these

I dont really know about forward growth of upper maxilla tbh. How upper maxilla can be forward?
And yes, forward growth and midface and brow ridge are the most important things in face. Which asians are missing on default.
tall nose, forward rims, forward glabella/browridge
that's what creates the deep set eyes look

tall nose, forward rims, forward glabella/browridge
that's what creates the deep set eyes look
View attachment 98816 View attachment 98817
They are insanely important and looks so aesthetic.
But glabella and nasion is not maxilla.
Upper maxilla is more like under the eye area. From infraorbitals. Doesnt seem caucasian and asian have big difference.
What makes forward maxilla is lower maxilla. Where the nose alar placed gotta be projecting more than eyeball sagittally.
And maxilla shouldn't be long too.

Attachments

• main-qimg-4fda9150ba0fbfe75a3a2ae6702945b4.png
    main-qimg-4fda9150ba0fbfe75a3a2ae6702945b4.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 25
di caprio was a twink
The twink wimp shit is just a result of PSL circlejerk. Aesthetics does not exactly aligns with masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
not even the title

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
For fucks sake everyone stop thinking high width is always good. My FWHR is 2.1 and bizygomatic width is 6.2 inches. One factor leading to my inceldom is because my face is too wide and doesn't reflect my personality, ie people expect me to act a certain way but I don't match their expectation, leading them to assume something's wrong. That's ignoring the fact that wide face with ugly/asymmetrical features will accentuate the bad features and make you look very low trust

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
For fucks sake everyone stop thinking high width is always good. My FWHR is 2.1 and bizygomatic width is 6.2 inches. One factor leading to my inceldom is because my face is too wide and doesn't reflect my personality, ie people expect me to act a certain way but I don't match their expectation, leading them to assume something's wrong. That's ignoring the fact that wide face with ugly/asymmetrical features will accentuate the bad features and make you look very low trust
That's fucking wide ngl lol

That's fucking wide ngl lol
If you saw my recent front profile you'd think "wow he looks super masculine and robust, but I'd never wanna get close to him or let him near my children".

If you saw my recent front profile you'd think "wow he looks super masculine and robust, but I'd never wanna get close to him or let him near my children".
Didnt see. Can you link me?

only garbage posters left there
i feel same. i mainly started that site because posts around 2015 were so informative.
now i only see undisputed bumping his own thread everyday.

i feel same. i mainly started that site because posts around 2015 were so informative.
now i only see undisputed bumping his own thread everyday.
he used to be a funny poster but lost a lot of steam