"There is an Indian guy visiting my office today and he SMELLS"

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
Besides some of the blatant disregards for hygiene and cleanliness, does the Indian diet play a role in body odor? If someone could give an educated, unbiased answer, that'd be great. Thanks.

"I live in a building with a lot of Indian families and college students. They're not that...clean. They throw garbage in the hallways. They leave garbage in the laundry room, and throw the lint from the dryer on the floor. They talk loudly on cell phones in the hallways at any time of the day or night."

“Oh, you’re here, take this, wear it, now” he said, in characteristically short sentences, handing me a bottle of pink cologne. It smelled sweet, like someone had imagined the smell of flowers, but not like flowers themselves — stark, rousing, like the ones my mother wore in her hair. “I can’t, I don’t like it”, I said to him, thinking about Ma, thinking about home, and everyone’s mutual aversion to thick, cosmetic smells.
“Okay, alright, then, you’re fired,” he said. More short sentences. “I am?” I asked.
“Yes.” He answered. “You smell like curry, we don’t want the customers to complain.”

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, satoshisacuck, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Indians smell the best out of all races and they're chads and deserve to be respected

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chinko, shimada, SayNoToRotting and 8 others
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, itsoverbuddyboyo, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
yea, every indian i met have some sort of smell on them, sometime is body odor sometime is excessive use of fragrance, i never met a indian without any smell

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
a currycel in my class left his jacket at the desk where the stacies sat and they cried eww omg it smells so bad and a chad threw it back at him and they moved fucking brutal ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BigBoy, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
I have nothing against them but every Indian i've walked across smelled like dog shit.

They really stink.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, itsoverbuddyboyo, SeiGun and 1 other person
yeah im not being racist here when i say that ive met many indians and they all have that same "smell"
i think because they are in a household where very aromatic food is being cooked often the smells get into the fabric so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
it
never
even
began
for
curries

• So Sad
yeah im not being racist here when i say that ive met many indians and they all have that same "smell"
i think because they are in a household where very aromatic food is being cooked often the smells get into the fabric so to speak.
Interesting observation, thank you. I quickly glanced and saw something about the housing structure differences in India versus the West. With Western homes being more "airtight" and Indian homes more open.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Interesting observation, thank you. I quickly glanced and saw something about the housing structure differences in India versus the West. With Western homes being more "airtight" and Indian homes more open.
that probably plays a part but im talking about indians who live in homes in the west even
i wouldnt even say it was a "bad" smell but its very distinguishable.

• +1
imagine a people who disregard toilets, who are religiously disinclined to wash their hands.

• +1
I have nothing against them but every Indian i've walked across smelled like dog shit.

They really stink.
I once sat next to this south Indian extremely dark curry on the train in Berlin and he legit smelled like shit

• +1
Ngl being a curry myself, sometimes when I smell other curries I get disgusted. Legit wanna pass out. Idk y so many curries smell bad tho. It might be the food, but I don't smell and all my mom makes is curry. So it might be something else.

• +1
hey bhenchode

indians will rule the world because we are smartest

i fuk ur mothers dick maharchode biiiiiiiiiiiitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1428
On a side note why do most black people have "that smell". Not trying to be racist just genuinely curious.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck and itsoverbuddyboyo
if i were curry i would have killed myself long ago, absolutely brutal. don't know how they live with themselevs

• +1
On a side note why do most black people have "that smell". Not trying to be racist just genuinely curious.
Ah, yes. For some reason their body odor seems way more pungent than most.

tbh I knew an indian guy personally, he smelled like delicious curry spices and all that, which I prefer miles over the literal shit smell that came from a chinese classmate I had once.

tbh I knew an indian guy personally, he smelled like delicious curry spices and all that, which I prefer miles over the literal shit smell that came from a chinese classmate I had once.

curry is a disgusting food

• WTF
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
btw that chinese classmate has always been a giga skull mogger.

Barely 5' but still got the biggest skull amongst all of the other students.