There is ascension for everyone VIA SURGERY!

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
I wish this thread to be pinned, cuz high effort and it seems to be needed here or we will become .co soon.
This is a sequence , more elaborated, of this based thread https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeries-is-not-cope-prove-me-im-wrong.47411/

First, u are here because your life is shit, mostly due to your looks, u may have shit nose, eye, midface, mouth, jaw, eyebrow, skin, pheno, whatever.
So, u came to this site, to learn how to improve your looks, es ok?
Then u learned about the ratios and shit and now u are Consulting surgeries that u may need to have. Now, the last barrier u have, is the fear of getting botched or the worst one, listening to people who never had a surgery or never even poped a Fin pill, telling you surgery is cope, Fin is cope, whatever. Those people will try to discourage u, based in NOTHING, as u can see in the thread above, no points, vague statements Always and u let them rent free in your mind to discourage u.

Those are the argumentos of the non-looksmaxer people:

• U will look plastic with implants
  • Long midface is a death sentence
  • U will never have jaw surgery
  • Nose job fucks your harmony

9448 31c70fb91b7e6f95418c2ee2291546b8
B751e53b0f8363b2acd81e2d16d1e593  clothes for men stylish clothes
Images
ImagesO7WFA2WU
ImagesZBZD1XIR
Mendes shawn image

Ok, now u see u can look good with a long midface, not a death sentence anymore, right?
The next is, u will look plastic with implants, ok.

Frafaw
Ffaf
Chin augmentation bxa 19

The next is, you will never have jaw surgery :feelshaha:

O
65280462 10156151618681123 2039596217008128000 o
Dr Joel Defrancq 1457273913074734000 8519

The last, Nose Job will ruin your harmony.

Fafaf
Faffggg
Gggggg
Male Rhinoplasty Set 13 1

Ok, now u understood what im saying, right son? If you are too high inhib yet to get surgeries, u can try fillers also for a temporary ascension, considering that your failo is boné related.

Fafawfas
Untitled
Gagsaww
Afaff

No more excuses right? Its up to you to ascend now, u may never be chad, but u can become a normal homo sapiens and apply the NT theory as most ppl u know irl do.

THE GOLDEN RULES FOR THE SURGERY PATH IS:

1. The amount of surgeries you will need is PERSONAL, some will need 1, some 3 and some 6.
  2. Fix EACH ONE OF YOUR FAILOS, dont leave any behind.
  3. Dont overdo things, RESPECT THE RATIOS AND PROPORTIONS or u will become the Human Ken Doll
  4. Go for GOOD SURGEONS ONLY, regardless of the price, watch their previous work to know.
  5. Harmony has not being empirically explained by anyone here, so RAW FIXING YOUR FAILOS is the only way to improve.

Good luck on your path son, apply the knowledge u have learned here, so u dont become like those guys here.

Fffff
Gagas

@facemaxxed @Amnesia @jefferson @Lorsss @Framletgod @BigBiceps @Sergeant @knajjd @Master

Attachments

• ggass.jpg
    ggass.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 449
  • ggawgggass.jpg
    ggawgggass.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 401
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, randomvanish, enchanted_elixir and 48 others
Can’t take any of your threads seriously anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, je3oe, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
そうですね

I like how I was the first one you tagged lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Lev Peshkov, turkproducer and 3 others
Yes harmony is pretty much a meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Wannabe_PrettyBoy, turkproducer and 4 others
I like how I was the first one you tagged lol

U implatmaxxed and u dont look like the human ken doll or any of those plastic fags, you r thr livinf proof of the looksmax potential

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, LastHopeForNorman, Zygos4Life and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
good thread dkys and write the looksmaxxing guide for latinos jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 2933
Bro i camme here because i wasnt approved on .co desppite trying several times sad shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
rhino fuel!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Averagecel and Deleted member 2933
legit

• +1
not really ascension, yes you can fix obvious flaws but that doesnt mean you will be gl

Chin is my only failo but im afraid of becoming a surgery addict ken doll

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
not a bad thread but u cherrypicked outstanding examples for each surgery implying each one of those is gonna go great for most people

theres risk, varience involved and most people here wont ascend surgery despite I DO believe it is possible to ascend assuming you have infinite money and every outcome goes great

its theory vs. pragmatism

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, justanothergymcell, NormieKilla and 1 other person
Surgury can fix flaws. I need about 3-5 of them. But the chances of anyone becoming Chad is very slim.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Thank you so much OP, I badly needed this type of lifefuel thread. Feeling quite depressed these days..
If surgeries could be cheaper and be guaranteed to succeed 100% of the time no one would have disregarded this option.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 2933
If I had unlimited money I would have all the surgeries I could, and the best ones money could buy.

Everyone can ascend through surgeries but not everyone has the money.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
What about otoplasty it’s a fairly easy surgery right ?

What about otoplasty it’s a fairly easy surgery right ?
only get an otoplasty with a top tier surgeon or you may need a revision surgery afterwards

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
only get an otoplasty with a top tier surgeon or you may need a revision surgery afterwards
What can go wrong ? Do they look uneven or something?

Nice topic thanks. I see too many blackpilled guys who underestimate surgery

Nice topic thanks. I see too many blackpilled guys who underestimate surgery
The main problem of it is the fact it's expensive as fuck, risky and high failures rate.

• +1
Reactions: UglyIndex
Rereminder

Only 2 of them had a long midface the rest of them is average

I have the money and I’m almost 22. I just need a bit of forward jaw growth, or you know, just get a beard like my father. Thing is, his closed at 28.
I need to lurk more.

Good stuff man. We need to stay realistic & hopeful around here. The goal is not to become a supermodel but to become a better looking version of yourself. Looksmaxing is never not worth it. It will improve your life and your mental well being.

• +1
I wish this thread to be pinned, cuz high effort and it seems to be needed here or we will become .co soon.
This is a sequence , more elaborated, of this based thread https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeries-is-not-cope-prove-me-im-wrong.47411/

First, u are here because your life is shit, mostly due to your looks, u may have shit nose, eye, midface, mouth, jaw, eyebrow, skin, pheno, whatever.
Then u learned about the ratios and shit and now u are Consulting surgeries that u may need to have. Now, the last barrier u have, is the fear of getting botched or the worst one, listening to people who never had a surgery or never even poped a Fin pill, telling you surgery is cope, Fin is cope, whatever. Those people will try to discourage u, based in NOTHING, as u can see in the thread above, no points, vague statements Always and u let them rent free in your mind to discourage u.

Ok, now u see u can look good with a long midface, not a death sentence anymore, right?

Ok, now u understood what im saying, right son? If you are too high inhib yet to get surgeries, u can try fillers also for a temporary ascension, considering that your failo is boné related.

No more excuses right? Its up to you to ascend now, u may never be chad, but u can become a normal homo sapiens and apply the NT theory as most ppl u know irl do.

1. The amount of surgeries you will need is PERSONAL, some will need 1, some 3 and some 6.
  3. Dont overdo things, RESPECT THE RATIOS AND PROPORTIONS or u will become the Human Ken Doll
  4. Go for GOOD SURGEONS ONLY, regardless of the price, watch their previous work to know.
  5. Harmony has not being empirically explained by anyone here, so RAW FIXING YOUR FAILOS is the only way to improve.

Good luck on your path son, apply the knowledge u have learned here, so u dont become like those guys here.

@facemaxxed @Amnesia @jefferson @Lorsss @Framletgod @BigBiceps @Sergeant @knajjd @Master
Long midfaces by far mog short ones. Tall facial height is generally a must have when being good looking.

i descended from bimax. need a revision

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I am currently in the process of trying to find myself spiritually, live in the now and become a useful, positive member of society and to myself.

and what is harmony ?

How to achieve harmony ? you people talk like it's a ratio. it's not. stop talking about harmony like it's some kind of mystical ratio.
there is no harmony.

and what is harmony ?

How to achieve harmony ? you people talk like it's a ratio. it's not. stop talking about harmony like it's some kind of mystical ratio.
there is no harmony.
Harmony is ideal ratios achieved

Harmony is ideal ratios achieved
this cunt loved by women including my oneitis, he has no harmony at all.
bad nose/mouth ratio, small mouth, weird nose, narrow pfl, gonial angle square like, nw2 hair, shitty frame with the heigh of 173cm.

it's not that simple. also, he has higher smv than cucked male models.

Attachments

• rs_600x600-171108065712-600.ed-westwick.11817.jpg
    rs_600x600-171108065712-600.ed-westwick.11817.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 52
  • a241522f7d70168a60b41c1002c11803.jpg
    a241522f7d70168a60b41c1002c11803.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 37
  • MV5BMDg3NjJkMTMtYzg4Ni00ZjBhLWE5NGYtNjc5MjJlMGU5MzFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg1MTE5ODE@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMDg3NjJkMTMtYzg4Ni00ZjBhLWE5NGYtNjc5MjJlMGU5MzFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg1MTE5ODE@._V1_.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 68