There is likely no evidence that Huperzine A contributes to any height increase.

Deleted member 5521

Deleted member 5521

Silver
SUMMARY: STOP BUYING THE HUPERZINE A COPE AS YOU PRAY TO CHICO THAT YOU GROW ONE MORE MM AND SAVE YOUR 20 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR SOMETHING USEFUL :p

A common myth is that huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor (which is supposed to stimulate more HGH release), spread around this forum through Extra Chromosome's heightmaxxing guide which I found after digging around the internet is wrong. This is because it is a similar chemical composition to pyridostigmine, an actual somatostatin inhibitor, and people have attributed the effects of that chemical to huperzine A when there is no evidence that huperzine actually is a somatostatin inhibitor (I couldn't find a single study linking them together).

During the search for a real somatostatin inhibitor, there seems to be pyridostigmine and melatonin but melatonin is very weak in comparison to the former. I also have no idea where I can purchase pyridostigmine online without a prescription but there are other alternatives out there so you can research that if you want.

some links that debunked it:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, thereallegend, Earn__Greatness and 3 others
bum´p to IQchads to translate it to IQcels like me

• JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 5521
SUMMARY: STOP BUYING THE HUPERZINE A COPE AS YOU PRAY TO CHICO THAT YOU GROW ONE MORE MM AND SAVE YOUR 20 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR SOMETHING USEFUL :p

A common myth is that huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor (which is supposed to stimulate more HGH release), spread around this forum through Extra Chromosome's heightmaxxing guide which I found after digging around the internet is wrong. This is because it is a similar chemical composition to pyridostigmine, an actual somatostatin inhibitor, and people have attributed the effects of that chemical to huperzine A when there is no evidence that huperzine actually is a somatostatin inhibitor (I couldn't find a single study linking them together).

During the search for a real somatostatin inhibitor, there seems to be pyridostigmine and melatonin but melatonin is very weak in comparison to the former. I also have no idea where I can purchase pyridostigmine online without a prescription but there are other alternatives out there so you can research that if you want.

some links that debunked it:

yeah Huperzine A is cope. I can't update any of my threads or edit them so eh

yeah Huperzine A is cope. I can't update any of my threads or edit them so eh

Theres a very slight chance it works because the theory is some chain reaction like:
Huperzine A inhibits Acetylcholineesterase -> Acetylcholineesterase inhibits acetylcholine -> then acetylcholine inhibits somatostatin

But idk I dont like trusting some random peptide abusing anons on a bodybuilding forum and im not a biochemist so its the persons choice to use it or not

best option is to just become a biochemist and buy and use all of the experimental heightmaxxing stuff

@FreakkForLife

I use Huperzine-A for cognitionmaxxing, it’s one of the rare compounds that works and is also very affordable. 200 mcg E2D

Theres a very slight chance it works because the theory is some chain reaction like:
Huperzine A inhibits Acetylcholineesterase -> Acetylcholineesterase inhibits acetylcholine -> then acetylcholine inhibits somatostatin

But idk I dont like trusting some random peptide abusing anons on a bodybuilding forum and im not a biochemist so its the persons choice to use it or not
Screenshot 2022 11 19 at 111303 PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back