There is no good looking ethnics

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 77
I disagree with the OP with there not being good-looking ethnics. However I agree that often GL ethnics look white. Salludon is a good example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6531
Asap rocky looks white?
In other pictures his nose looks more caucasian, and others more african. either way his tip projection is high
iu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I disagree with the OP with there not being good-looking ethnics. However I agree that often GL ethnics look white. Salludon is a good example.
salludon proves OPs point. Salludon has eurocentric features.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
I haven't been happy since I learned the racepill

Sometimes it's same with girls too. Some black girls that I find attractive look... white with black skin on top of them white facial features.

But there are GL ethnic girls too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Sometimes it's same with girls too. Some black girls that I find attractive look... white with black skin on top of them white facial features.

But there are GL ethnic girls too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10696
That's fantasy. Ethnic guys don't do well in Finland. Race pill is real.

Yes they are doing well.. Go in Itis.. You see so many finnish girls with ethnic guys.. I have seen same thing in Sello and Tripla.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 10696
Yes they are doing well.. You dont just know it.
When I see ethnic guys with white women it's usually fat, white trash, or older woman. Women that I'm not interested in. I very rarely see an ethnic guy with good-looking white women. Next time you go out, watch with whom 8/10, 9/10, and 10/10 women are. You don't see them with ethnic guys.

When I see ethnic guys with white women it's usually fat, white trash, or older woman. Women that I'm not interested in. I very rarely see an ethnic guy with good-looking white women. Next time you go out, watch with whom 8/10, 9/10, and 10/10 women are. You don't see them with ethnic guys.

Yeah and I see completely opposite. That sound like fairy tale. Most girls I see with them are attractive.. actually many of them are Look matches. 8/10-9/10 women are rare as fuck.. So they probably marry some rich guy.

• JFL
Yeah and I see completely opposite. That sound like fairy tale. Most girls I see with them are attractive.. actually many of them are Look matches. 8/10-9/10 women are rare as fuck.. So they probably marry some rich guy.
I think you are coping or you see 4/10 girls as good-looking and hence think ethnics are doing well. But whatever floats your boat; if you want to deny race pill for whatever reason, do it.

Most white Finnish women prefer white guys, which shouldn't be a surprise.

I think you are coping or you see 4/10 girls as good-looking and hence think ethnics are doing well. But whatever floats your boat; if you want to deny race pill for whatever reason, do it.

Most white Finnish women prefer white guys, which shouldn't be a surprise.

Im not coping. I have seen it with my own eyes... Ethnic are still minority here.. Every race prefers their own race... So this is not rocket science... But its funny that people say its over if you are ethnic. Its not. Three of my cousin have married Finnish girls. Finnish girls arent just seeking look... You need to adapt Finnish culture and have good paying job.

• +1
The reason is simple, the ethnic phenotype is LITERALLY the collection of subhuman features, such as: bug eyes, jew nose, narrow horse skull, shit hairline, weak bodies, overall genetically trash, and fixing these said failos will make your phenotype look less and less ethnic.
This.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Gaia262 and Deleted member 8919
There are good looking ethnics, it's just that ethnics that tend to be considered better looking for more eurocentric beauty standards.

These ethnic guys don't look remotely european, its just that they're features are aren't typical ethnic features which we picture when we think of a certain ethnicity.

For example. North indians are still indian and some of them can look very good ie @JamesHowlett. Nobody would say he looks white, he still has indian features, they're just not the ones that are deemed as ugly. Ie uee, bad brows, bad under eyes.

I think it's worth noting that the ethncis we tend to find good looking are from more colder regions of their ethnic countries. Ie north indians look better usually than south indians because they fit more in line with caucasian white features, as north indians live in a colder climate, similar to white people.

Also ethnic groups that are deemed to be closer to white ethnic groups even if they aren't that close tend to be better looking

Ie gujuratis vs like dravidians. (Gujuratis would have more in common dna wise than dravidians) even if the percentage is small asf
Or northern italians vs southern italians which look more brown and arab.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, sandcelmuttcel and JamesHowlett
There are good looking ethnics, it's just that ethnics that tend to be considered better looking for more eurocentric beauty standards.

These ethnic guys don't look remotely european, its just that they're features are aren't typical ethnic features which we picture when we think of a certain ethnicity.

For example. North indians are still indian and some of them can look very good ie @JamesHowlett. Nobody would say he looks white, he still has indian features, they're just not the ones that are deemed as ugly. Ie uee, bad brows, bad under eyes.

I think it's worth noting that the ethncis we tend to find good looking are from more colder regions of their ethnic countries. Ie north indians look better usually than south indians because they fit more in line with caucasian white features, as north indians live in a colder climate, similar to white people.

Also ethnic groups that are deemed to be closer to white ethnic groups even if they aren't that close tend to be better looking

Ie gujuratis vs like dravidians. (Gujuratis would have more in common dna wise than dravidians) even if the percentage is small asf
Or northern italians vs southern italians which look more brown and arab.
@TubOfLard doesn't look remotely white as well and he's a good looking brown guy.

Honestly for south asia just blame the men for not taking care of themselves and always having arranged marriage to rely on, it means tey never had to compete against other men for women and that's why even the ugliest males reproduced and produced subhuman babies, indian women were forced by their parents to date ugly men just because they were rich and could provide for their family in the last which is the main reason why so many indian men are subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10172
Did he get a bimax?

Height?
He claims to be 6’1”, and he did get a bimax, double jaw surgery, orbital decompression for hunter eyes, nose bridge straightening, cheekbone implants and maybe lip fillers too(my assumption) cause his lips look fuller now

Salludon frauded to look good and white. Pakistani copecels will disagree and show photos of Pathans who are “Euarasians”, so essentially they are a country consisting of people who fled from Central Asia and Eurasia and ethnic looking people and yet they badmouth Indians for not being as good looking as these low IQ refugees

White/Eurocentric beauty is the universal standard,and all races try to emulate it,especially the women of other races,SouthEast/Asian women,Latin,African etc etc.They all try to lighten their skin and even wear colored contacts,dye their hair etc etc just to pass as at least looking mixed.White People on average tend to look more refined than even the best looking people of other races,simply because of the fact that on average,most of them have lighter features,smaller noses etc,which is why lighter skinned blacks tend to better than darker skinned blacks for example blah blah blah this is such water at this point

Tldr - The more European features you have the better looking you will be (on average)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
This is one most stupidest thread I have ever seen.. Muh bug eyes.. fucking tons of white people have bug eyes... That is not exclusive to ethnics. Some of you guys give me image that every white guys are Opry tier.. Oh and when ethnic have blue or green eyes.. He is automatically white...so it does not count. Fuck you.
I love how ugly ethnics are considered shitskin subhumans yet gl ethnics are either white or have "white features" :lul:. Niggas on here call lima a shitskin favela mutt and others call her aryan goddess,shits weird

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sure bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot