There is no "rise of populism "happening in the west....

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Most Trump voters are old and white. Most brexit voters are old and white. Most SD voters in Sweden are old and white.....

ALL THAT IS HAPPENING IS THAT SOME OF THE OLDER WHITE VOTE VOTERS ARE LASHING OUT. The demographics that actually matter in the bigger schemes of thinks are NOT getting redpilled.

And the myth of the "rise" of populism currently happening is even more laughable. Brexit just barely won and only because the too many youth voters were too lazy to vote. Had youth vote turnout been even just 10% higher than it was then remain would have won. Ditto for Trump whom wasn't even able to win the popular vote despite campaigning against the worst candidate ever. Even in Sweden where everything is getting fucked utterly 82% of the population voted for other parties than the SD which only got a pathetic 18% of the vote.

THERE IS NO RISE OF POPULISM!!!!! IT'S ALL WISHFUL THINKING BULLSHIT AND HYPE!!!!!!!!

The only country that might be the exception is Italy, but literally everybody else is just as cucked as ever and will only get even more cucked as time goes on.

West RIP.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and dogtown
91EXvcYtRJL SL1500

482mapsnj8wz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Deleted member 611
Cope

I know many young in favour of right/conservatism etc. Including an actual female I used to date

Cope

I know many young in favour of right/conservatism etc. Including an actual female I used to date
Why tf were you on incels.me if you dated a frmale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Why tf were you on incels.me if you dated a frmale
Lol you're not one of those guys are you

"hurr durr FACEandLMS isn't an incel he dated a chick like 4 years ago"

• +1
Reactions: Final82

:feelswhat: you're not an incel if you've dated someone irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443

Get the fuck out of here and go slay you fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Newsflash buddy this isn't even incels.me go back there if you want to have that attitude

Nah fuck that you trucel idiots annoyed the fuck out of me on there idgaf anymore this is looksmax pal so you stfu

Newsflash buddy this isn't even incels.me go back there if you want to have that attitude

Nah fuck that you trucel idiots annoyed the fuck out of me on there idgaf anymore this is looksmax pal so you stfu
Listen here buddy boyo why dont you go suck faceandLMS's monky banana dick

Listen here buddy boyo why dont you go suck faceandLMS's monky banana dick
Gross man, I'm not even that much of a fan of his I took Hell By Dashboards point of view remember

implying populism will be the solution

"oy vey goyim support the zionist party to save your peoples"
tbh...

implying populism will be the solution

"oy vey goyim support the zionist party to save your peoples"

tbh...

Restore the patriarchy, Restore the natural order of male-female social dynamics. No more "yeessssss gurl suck as many dicks as possible" "sluts are cool" etc bullshit like that. restore order and conservative family values so marriage will work again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
The solution is to let Islam peacefully take over the West because uncontrolled hypergamy and feminism have absolutely ruined this generation's society.
Restore the patriarchy, Restore the natural order of male-female social dynamics. No more "yeessssss gurl suck as many dicks as possible" "sluts are cool" etc bullshit like that. restore order and conservative family values so marriage will work again

Conservative values died with God, but cheers for the conservative insight Mr I Fuck Asian Trannies

The solution is to let Islam peacefully take over the West because uncontrolled hypergamy and feminism have absolutely ruined this generation's society.
let hostile tribes outbreed you on your own soil theory

t. soy cuckold

• +1
let hostile tribes outbreed you on your own soil theory

t. soy cuckold
I couldn't give a fuck about what's gonna happen to the West tbh. I'm personally just going to move to South Korea or Japan and live the rest of my life there while these dumbass western thots completely destroy the western civilizations with their uncontrolled hypergamy.

Conservative values died with God, but cheers for the conservative insight Mr I Fuck Asian Trannies
I like them but mods won't let me talk about that so I'm just going to ignore this subject for the entirety of my stay on this board.

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and Deleted member 656
I like them but mods won't let me talk about that so I'm just going to ignore this subject for the entirety of my stay on this board.

They're quarantining the gay before it spreads

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I couldn't give a fuck about what's gonna happen to the West tbh. I'm personally just going to move to South Korea or Japan and live the rest of my life there while these dumbass western thots completely destroy the western civilizations with their uncontrolled hypergamy.
pathetic.

• +1
Op gets off to emoji penis

Dont lie i saw your Nazi vid pewdiepie
I'm not a Nazi. Nazis were dumb af. Probably if they hadn't killed off so many jews the Jews wouldn't have had revenge on all of us by creating dating apps. The only smart thing the Nazis did to Germany was the economic interventions. Hitler stabilized the entire German economy and paid off all of Germany's debt iirc.

I'm not a fan of Nazis or Hitler tho. Should never have fucked with the Jews. Let the Jews live. They're smart people,

I'm not a fan of Nazis or Hitler tho. Should never have fucked with the Jews. Let the Jews live. They're smart people,
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
@fatcelnolonger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
That's the smartest thing I could do. I never was a nationalist.
It's not about protecting the nation state, it's about honoring our ancestors and maintaining the purity of the bloodline through which their very blood flows. I will never compromise my virtues irrespective of how many thots the eternal Jew manages to turn against me. I will never let the Jewish menace conquer my soul by succumbing to hedonism and racemixing

• +1
I'm not a Nazi. Nazis were dumb af. Probably if they hadn't killed off so many jews the Jews wouldn't have had revenge on all of us by creating dating apps. The only smart thing the Nazis did to Germany was the economic interventions. Hitler stabilized the entire German economy and paid off all of Germany's debt iirc.

Giphy
Giphy

Jfl at blaming the nazis for your inability to pull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
It's not about protecting the nation state, it's about honoring our ancestors and maintaining the purity of the bloodline through which their very blood flows. I will never compromise my virtues irrespective of how many thots the eternal Jew manages to turn against me. I will never let the Jewish menace conquer my soul by succumbing to hedonism and racemixing
Duh tbh to me that's the same thing as making kids. I'm never going to reproduce.

Kids aren't worth shit. They cost 200,000 USD in 20 years. They're exhausting. They're not fun. Plus I don't give a rat's ass about my genome's survival. I wasn't born to reproduce, I was born to enjoy my life.

Ngl I honestly think 99% of all males out there don't actually want to reproduce. It's always just the "accident'" that the bitch has been planning for months. "Don't worry honey I'm on the pills you don't need to use a condom" And then the dumbass accidentally begets the child. Then comes 18 years of paying child support. Possibly alimony as well.

Marriage just doesn't work any more because hypergamy is uncontrolled. There's just nothing to gain from having kids or from getting married as a man. Enjoy your life, fuck a ton of bitches, spend your money on your hobbies, whatever the fuck you wanna do and follow the law. that's all imo
View attachment 13023View attachment 13023

View attachment 13023View attachment 13023

No I didn't mean that.-

• +1
Duh tbh to me that's the same thing as making kids. I'm never going to reproduce.

Kids aren't worth shit. They cost 200,000 USD in 20 years. They're exhausting. They're not fun. Plus I don't give a rat's ass about my genome's survival. I wasn't born to reproduce, I was born to enjoy my life.

Ngl I honestly think 99% of all males out there don't actually want to reproduce. It's always just the "accident'" that the bitch has been planning for months. "Don't worry honey I'm on the pills you don't need to use a condom" And then the dumbass accidentally begets the child. Then comes 18 years of paying child support. Possibly alimony as well.

Marriage just doesn't work any more because hypergamy is uncontrolled. There's just nothing to gain from having kids or from getting married as a man. Enjoy your life, fuck a ton of bitches, spend your money on your hobbies, whatever the fuck you wanna do and follow the law. that's all imo
How tf do you type all that so fast

Thank god tbh. I'm never going to have to wear that stupid ass rubber again which completely prevents me from feeling the vaginal muscles' contraction squeezing my dick like a pencil sharpener would

No I didn't mean that.-
The only thing you'll accomplish by stealing the women of the asian races for no other purpose than your own selfish hedonistic pleasure is an increase in the ricecel population. By doing this you're depriving another people part of its future prospect hence effectively decreasing its survival chances. I hope a ricecel finds you and chops you to pieces with a katana

Last edited: