There is no way to fix nasolabial folds

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
Getting fillers for the folds is retarded. You literally cause the "fat" to move upwards giving you more of the chubby cheek look. You look worse if you get fillers on your nasolabial folds, and your face will look more chubby

There is no way to fix it. I know teencels who have nasolabial folds. It's unreal how awful it looks on your face. I have it because I'm an oldcel and I'm aging. I don't know how to fucking fix this.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
rub capsaicin on them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Obey and diggbicc
These are things most men think about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
are you low bodyfat already

tf even is that
Capsaicin (8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is an active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is a chemical irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in any tissue with which it comes into contact.

Capsaicin (8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is an active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is a chemical irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in any tissue with which it comes into contact.
Kys.

cut open a chilli and rub it on ur folds it works

Apparently Retin A improves the appearance of nasiolabial folds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, paranakee and aspieSavage
@Leo0509

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and WadlowMaxxing
There is no way to fix it.

Sarcastic Joke GIF

-feb 12th

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Getting fillers for the folds is retarded. You literally cause the "fat" to move upwards giving you more of the chubby cheek look. You look worse if you get fillers on your nasolabial folds, and your face will look more chubby

There is no way to fix it. I know teencels who have nasolabial folds. It's unreal how awful it looks on your face. I have it because I'm an oldcel and I'm aging. I don't know how to fucking fix this.
How bad is mine? I’m 21 and got it 3 years ago from brutal stress and moths of crying with facial expressions

Attachments

• F500A5E1-CA70-449A-9147-8FC41468B01F.png
    F500A5E1-CA70-449A-9147-8FC41468B01F.png
    384 KB · Views: 179
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Need2Ascend, MansNotHot and 6 others
How bad is mine? I’m 21 and got it 3 years ago from brutal stress and moths of crying with facial expressions

shut the fuck up you albino nigger

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 10536
lefort one and mse fixes it

Your pores are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25715 and Deleted member 10524
there are studies on tretionoin that showed significant reduction so shit thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 4614
there are studies on tretionoin that showed significant reduction so shit thread
Been using Retin A for years. Zero reduction.

Retard detected. Also that "theory" is backed up with nothing

its not much but if u have slight naso folds its all you need

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 10524
This thread is retarded. I will always say that skinmaxxing = cope. Skin becomes too thin when not stimulated enough, why are you going to put some weird shit on your skin to get a 2.1378956% increase in thickness? Impactful pressure will make skin double in thickness easily.

Look at fingers of physical laborers vs not.

This thread is retarded. I will always say that skinmaxxing = cope. Skin becomes too thin when not stimulated enough, why are you going to put some weird shit on your skin to get a 2.1378956% increase in thickness? Impactful pressure will make skin double in thickness easily.

nigga what

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
when I clicked on this thread i thought i knew the OP :feelshaha:

Fat injection/transfer ? Bimax ?

it probably does work for fine lines but if you have actual folds caused by the underlying bone structure then you need jaw surgery

Face lift or PDO Threads

You fix it by exerting more tension on skin surface. i.e. growing bones. So, simply a filler at mandible will have a stretching effect.

This process seems to work for increasing the skin thickness at the wrists.

Have you tried anything to increase facial skin thickness since your post? I think it's an interesting idea that could work if you manage to apply a lot of mechanical pressure to the face somehow.