There is no worse feeling than finding out your oneitis/girls in your proximity are sluts

Even if you moved abroad, they probably aren't virgins.
Because chances are if I were to go to the Philippines to find a gf, she would let me fuck her on the first date. And then you have to ask yourself how many other men they let fuck her on the first date before you? :feelskek:
And NGL, I'm not even going to bother if a filipina won't let me fuck her on the first date anyways. Just fucking LOL @ waiting for marriage to have sex. Religious cuckold shit.
I dont require a virgin as well btw, all i ask is for her slay count to be nothing high and i can actually match up against her previous partners, i dont want to be stuck in some relationship because she failed to lock down a chad, we would both never be happy.
6 psl is stacylite also
yeah whatever it is it means she can fuck whoever, and get a large portion of men to betabux for her or at least LTR with her looksmatch or one above, imagine only being 6 PSL and having a loyal 7 PSL beta boyfriend as an LTR with ease LMFAO

basicly women is slut for me if she fucked and desired other man than me once in her life. yes i'm retared

How is it better for me to buy dinner and pay for dates for some traditional bitch multiple times before I even get a chance to stick my cock inside of her (on the wedding night)? JFL. I would rather fuck a filipina on the first date. Even if she isn't a virgin. Than to go through all the bullshit for a virgin.
No man, I dont think you understand.

Ideally, I'd like to find my love at this age (16) which is the age of consent here, id like to her first and have an LTR with her.
basicly women is slut for me if she fucked and desired other man than me once in her life. yes i'm retared
Lol I htink thats too far, im ngl i would ideally like a virgin but i can handle it if she hasnt fucked too many men, ideally at my age id like a girl whos n count would be lower than 4, but thats just myself.

This is all bullshit. If you’re goodlooking then even sluts will bow down to you and want to LTR with you

Also, I would highly recommend trying to lose your V to a girl who isnt a slut.

Youll actually have intimate sex with her, a number count of below 4 at ur age should be okay enough for her to actually value u lol

Number count, so slay count for females.

Not that they are slaying anything, they can stay in their bed all day and have at least high tier normies lining up to fuck a psl 5.
My high school is filled with nerds so I'm hoping their not sluts. But I even see the ugly bitches hook up with Chads :feelsrope:

Commenting "omg ur so cute teehee" on his insta posts

Could never be me

This is all bullshit. If you’re goodlooking then even sluts will bow down to you and want to LTR with you
Yeah depends how GL, average chad will probably get mogged by some gigachads of a decent looking sluts sexual history..
Dude, literally just watch this video, it speaks for itself. (You ONLY have to watch from 0:00 to 2:30 so 2mins30sec total).

Also, keep in mind, none of them were being honest. Even the ones you think were being honest, weren't honest either. A lot of them had a body count in the 30-40's atleast. It's literally not uncommon to have that high of a body count in your early 20's.

JFL brutal, even ugly foids have high number count

I guess it isnt too bad as long as they havent experienced lots of quality cock, if all her lays are 4 PSL 5'7 men thats fine lol