There is nothing worse than being stupid

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?
if you are ugly you can change that in some way but when you are low IQ there is nothing you can do.
i cannot cope with being this stupid.

Sexy-Side-Eye-Cry.gif

Alll of you faggots complaining that you don't have X physical trait, you cannot begin to comprehend the daily pain i go through as a mentally stunted ogre.

21e0a1a6a84f0e27a01847f251dab719.gif

i probably wont even be able to get a high paying job therefore i won't ever be able to get my surgeries
fuck this shit man

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Sad shit, man.

chico didnt even finish school yet lifestyle mogs 99.9% of men

IQ is cope. All the good looking, social guys that I felt proud of IQmogging back in school had infinitely better lives than me. And today they are graduating/graduated college while I’ve failed out 3+ times.

Life is about having fun and feeling good, and you don’t need high IQ to do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
IQ is irrelevant, psychopathy is the most important trait

It's the psychopath that wins not the 160 IQ scientist who works for him

Alot of people have more potential than they think. If you’re not doing well in school theres a good chance its more to do mindset and mental health. If youre not fully focused on school (because you can’t) then you won’t do as well.

• Woah
Reactions: onnysk
Alot of people have more potential than they think. If you’re not doing well in school theres a good chance its more to do mindset and mental health. If youre not fully focused on school (because you can’t) then you won’t do as well.
i'm in college and not even in top 10 (i'm 12th). i work harder than most of my classmates and take the time to prepare myself for classes yet i never get that intuitive answer or make that certain correlation/ remark, and it's infuriating. i fail to see the big picture because i lack the mental prowess to do so. i really wish i had that spark of genius in me, that would comfort me.

Jfl most slayers i know are legit retarded witjh adhd

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
i'm in college and not even in top 10 (i'm 12th). i work harder than most of my classmates and take the time to prepare myself for classes yet i never get that intuitive answer or make that certain correlation/ remark, and it's infuriating. i fail to see the big picture because i lack the mental prowess to do so. i really wish i had that spark of genius in me, that would comfort me.
why do u want it?

its useless