There is so much that we don’t understand about looks still

... You clearly didn't read my following post or purposely ignored it to sound convincing, sometimes yes, sometimes no. Do they want to fuck a baby when they say he is cute, I don't think so. Sometimes this compliment enters that category, but because you are Chad and don't have the baby facial traits you probably never experienced this hence why you make this unilateral association. Not all women want to fuck guys to who they say cute to jfl.

@ZyzzReincarnate said that even girls who he fucked or want to fuck him still call him cute. I'm basing my comment on that. Stop trying to sound so "smart" and just admit that sometimes you're just wrong. I have a lot of female friends who call other guys cute, in french "mignon" and the first thing that comes to their mind is that they want to fuck him.
Then ofcourse, it all depends on the way she's saying it. Is she saying it like "Awwwwwwwwwwwww he's so cuuuuuuuute"? Or "damn, he's cute". The difference is in the intonation.

I disagree boyo, I'm 6'3 with a good frame and no women give a fuck, it's like 80% face tbh.
Just run Savage Orge game and physically pick em up and club em if they don't comply

@ZyzzReincarnate said that even girls who he fucked or want to fuck him still call him cute. I'm basing my comment on that. Stop trying to sound so "smart" and just admit that sometimes you're just wrong. I have a lot of female friends who call other guys cute, in french "mignon" and the first thing that comes to their mind is that they want to fuck him.
Then ofcourse, it all depends on the way she's saying it. Is she saying it like "Awwwwwwwwwwwww he's so cuuuuuuuute"? Or "damn, he's cute". The difference is in the intonation.

Why would I admit I am wrong about something I am not, I see you as the arrogant one, my friend got called cute dozens of times in front of me, but girls never got sexual with him, he had the biggest babyface, how can I be wrong if I have referring experiences supporting my statement, by making thing unilateral you are the one making your argument easy to dismantle. You basically are stating exactly my point in your last paragraph and by the same token admitting your statement was imprecise and mine correct.

Why would I admit I am wrong about something I am not, I see you as the arrogant one, my friend got called cute dozens of times in front of me, but girls never got sexual with him, he had the biggest babyface, how can I be wrong if I have referring experiences supporting my statement, by making thing unilateral you are the one making your argument easy to dismantle. You basically are stating exactly my point in your last paragraph and by the same token admitting your statement was imprecise and mine correct.

Because you're taking things out of context. We're talking about @ZyzzReincarnate, not your friend or my friend. He clearly states that girls call him cute even tho they want to fuck him, and you're trying to prove the opposite by using your friend who has a baby face. JFL.

prettyboys get called cute, masculine men get called hot, they're both appealing to the other sex

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Because you're taking things out of context. We're talking about @ZyzzReincarnate, not your friend or my friend. He clearly states that girls call him cute even tho they want to fuck him, and you're trying to prove the opposite by using your friend who has a baby face. JFL.

And you are basing it on your strong jawline reference experiences. If girls say you are cute and getting sexual obviously it is a good sign. "You look ugly", just anything, is a good sign if followed by getting sexual, you look at the behavior, not their words. The original post you quoted and are arguing about is before he stated that girls were getting sexual after mentioning he was cute, I wouldn't have made that post in the context of that information and I didn't remember he was that 6'3 guy, hence you are the one taking things out of context to make me look like I said things which were wrong by bringing up information I did not have. I am not here arguing that cute can be bad with him since I have that information but we are because you have been omitting to take this into account since the beginning of our discussion.

Last edited:
And you are basing it on your strong jawline reference experiences. If girls say you are cute and getting sexual obviously it is a good sign. "You look ugly", just anything, is a good sign if followed by getting sexual, you look at the behavior, not their words. The original post you quoted and are arguing about is before he stated that girls were getting sexual after mentioning he was cute, I wouldn't have made that post in the context of that information and I didn't remember he was that 6'3 guy, hence you are the one taking things out of context to make me look like I said things which were wrong by bringing up information I did not have. I am not here arguing that cute can be bad with him since I have that information but you do because you have been omitting to take this into account since the beginning of our discussion.

K.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, ZyzzReincarnate and Dude420
The one thing I think PSL has down very well is eye area, if you have a below average eye area you’re pretty much unattractive most of the time,
Where is my rope

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Facial attractiveness is simple, it is the lack of flaws which signals how much they can afford expensive features which signals gene quality.

they say you're cute because you have an adorable babyface with baby curly hair, combined with your height and frame younger girls will want to fuck you, the older the girls the less they want to fuck you because they want someone more masculine
can confirm, its harder to get older girls, but thats not too big of a deal, if i can get my own age group now, i can get my own age group when i get older most likely

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
can confirm, its harder to get older girls, but thats not too big of a deal, if i can get my own age group now, i can get my own age group when i get older most likely
That's all that matters

Facially I don’t have that many attractive features by PSL standards, in fact, I’m prob a 4/10 PSL facially, yet I get tons of IOI’s, most girls think I’m cute/hot, regardless of my frame, and I don’t have a strong jawline, I have a small chin, and I have nonexistent cheekbones. I feel like PSL is more accurate for determining ugly features rather than attractive features. Not everybody needs a super good prominent jaw, square chin, high fwhr, and prominent zygos to be attractive. Harmony is so much more underrated than you guys think, srs. Thinking its over just because your lower third doesn’t look like GigaChad’s is stupid, and I feel stupid for thinking that way sometimes lol. If PSL ratings were accurate I wouldn’t have as many girls calling me hot and cute as I do, because I’m definitely not attractive by PSL standards lmao. The one thing I think PSL has down very well is eye area, if you have a below average eye area you’re pretty much unattractive most of the time, but my lower third isn’t good by any means yet girls still consider my face cute. So don’t lose hope yet boyos, keep mewing, keep chewing, and keep lifting.

Yh people say being curry and all makes my PSL 4/10. But the experiences I have with women (white or ethnic) really do not seem to line up with the experiences that a typical 4/10 male would experience in London, UK with very little status and money.

If I'm 4/10 PSL and do well, anyone over 3/10 PSL can have sex most likely.
I have a ton of subhuman stuff wrong with me but I have been told I have attractive eyes and I always get told I have "great bone structure" purely down to my brow area and cheekbones, which are high and very pronounced. It's like they're totally ignoring the shit jaw area. Have never been a slayer by any stretch of the imagination but I seem to have done alright with the ladies. Pretty sure if you have at least one or two good features and you can make girls laugh and you're a good listener (just look like you're listening, in reality you can be totally thinking about breasts or something great like that) then you're guaranteed to get laid.

Oh and here's a great piece of advice my dad gave me when I was 18, regarding dealing with women. He said that one of the secrets to keeping women happy in a relationship is in making them think they're in control of you. That means doing as you're told on occasion, eating the healthy shit they throw at you to make it seem like their "mothering" efforts are paying off, conceding the occasional argument even when you know you're in the right. In reality, you're still very much in the driving seat. In her eyes, she has the upper hand and you're a satisfying "project." If there's one thing women love, it's taking on a less than perfect man as a "project" and shaping him to her specifications. If the man knows how to box clever, he'll subtly let her think that the shaping is taking place. Took me at least 5 years to realize how right he was.

Yh lol, I've always had women taking care of me. "Stop selling steroids", "Go to class", "Do you're homework", "Stop smoking weed", Go to sleep", "Let me wake you up for school" they tell me. Women like taking care of men, it makes them feel good on the inside.

Your dad is right on that one.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
Facially I don’t have that many attractive features by PSL standards, in fact, I’m prob a 4/10 PSL facially, yet I get tons of IOI’s, most girls think I’m cute/hot, regardless of my frame, and I don’t have a strong jawline, I have a small chin, and I have nonexistent cheekbones. I feel like PSL is more accurate for determining ugly features rather than attractive features. Not everybody needs a super good prominent jaw, square chin, high fwhr, and prominent zygos to be attractive. Harmony is so much more underrated than you guys think, srs. Thinking its over just because your lower third doesn’t look like GigaChad’s is stupid, and I feel stupid for thinking that way sometimes lol. If PSL ratings were accurate I wouldn’t have as many girls calling me hot and cute as I do, because I’m definitely not attractive by PSL standards lmao. The one thing I think PSL has down very well is eye area, if you have a below average eye area you’re pretty much unattractive most of the time, but my lower third isn’t good by any means yet girls still consider my face cute. So don’t lose hope yet boyos, keep mewing, keep chewing, and keep lifting.
Ii Dont really egree with thissd statemint, becausse theerr is a part of loos that we cant quantitfy, itts called harmaany. you cana measure your dick but nott harmany , becausee itts subjictive, so ppeople who mey not havee good face on paper maay have qualities thaat maake theem goood lookjing

sory, myy keeybored broken, sso i caant speelcheck

frame and height is like tits and ass on a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Animas and Never_Began
I've preached for quite a while that facial harmony is most important. It doesn't matter what a bunch of PSLI autists rate you if you don't attract women IRL. Ryan Gosing is a prime example of the importance of harmony. by PSL standards, he's like a 5 but women love him. Idris Elba is another example. I don't get his appeal at all but he makes every single "top X hottest guys" list. Michael B Jordan has a recessed as fuck chin but women love him too.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and JustChris
It’s height halo boyo. You’re not bad looking but 6’3” is like ideal height. If you have height like that then as long as you are not unattractive facially you’d get girls. Moreover you’ve got good frame too so that’s a plus.
jesus he’s 6’3? makes sense i was legit about to ask for his height lol

jesus he’s 6’3? makes sense i was legit about to ask for his height lol
Yeah @ZyzzReincarnate is chad and mogs most users over here.

I've preached for quite a while that facial harmony is most important. It doesn't matter what a bunch of PSLI autists rate you if you don't attract women IRL. Ryan Gosing is a prime example of the importance of harmony. by PSL standards, he's like a 5 but women love him. Idris Elba is another example. I don't get his appeal at all but he makes every single "top X hottest guys" list. Michael B Jordan has a recessed as fuck chin but women love him too.

This dude gets it

Post your pics.
These guys are all around 7.5 IRL and are haloed by their fame.

Last edited:
Stop using the fucking IRL method, use the PSL method or dont rate pls.

7 IRL = 5.6 PSL btw

Idk what to comment on
PSL method is moronic as there is no such thing as a 10. Why even use this retarded rating system?

Instagrammaxxing ????

Almost missed that part

Ngl I have great frame too, if I get shredded imma start posting on Insta more
yeh once i get giga fuckin lean, hard, and tight af imma spam my IG with pics and videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
yeh once i get giga fuckin lean, hard, and tight af imma spam my IG with pics and videos
thats the way to go, spam with a million hashtags in every post with your body and slay haaard

PSL method is moronic as there is no such thing as a 10. Why even use this retarded rating system?

Because 10/10s dont exist you fucking idiot. Besides, once you're over 8/10 it doesnt matter anymore what your rating is. IRL scalr suffers from dilution due to sensitivity being more subjective. If you dont want to rate PSL then don't, but dont come onto this website and start rating IRL like some little bitch.

Because 10/10s dont exist you fucking idiot. Besides, once you're over 8/10 it doesnt matter anymore what your rating is. IRL scalr suffers from dilution due to sensitivity being more subjective. If you dont want to rate PSL then don't, but dont come onto this website and start rating IRL like some little bitch.
Holy shit you are retarded. A scale where 5/10 is above average and where a 10/10 doesn't exist is a scale only a moron would use.

kys

Holy shit you are retarded. A scale where 5/10 is above average and where a 10/10 doesn't exist is a scale only a moron would use.

kys

No, there the same thing its not my fault you're mathematically challenged and cant utilise basic fractions.