There really is no in between.

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
Either ugly or Chad. No such thing as being handsome or decent looking nowadays its ugly or hot.

If you're decent looking only ugly girls like you; life really is unfair.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, randomvanish, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
having landwhales attracted to you is still incel IMO.

If you can't get your dick hard-------> you can't fuck----------> you're incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, BonesAndHarmony and 5 others
Aspie PSL thinking. If you're above average and NTmaxxed you can get a looksmatched GF.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4053, xefo and 4 others
i've seen normie dudes pull average looking girls. If you build up enough status and money as a normie, you have a good chance of getting your looksmaxx.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Aspie PSL thinking. If you're above average and NTmaxxed you can get a looksmatched GF.
NT maxxed? It's over for me, so over.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Greeicy
Cope. If you ugly you ugly but you can be good looking or really goodlooking or beeing a giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If ur ntmaxxed u can get a girlfriend more attractive easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
and yet i'm neither

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
it truly literally is chad or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4991
NT maxxed? It's over for me, so over.
Here's how it goes from my observations TBH.

0-2PSL ---> It would be a miracle to get a GF no matter how NTmaxxed

2PSL-3PSL---> Can get a GF through luck, has to be extremely NTmaxxed + can't get away with being aspie no matter how slightly

3PSL-4PSL---> Can get a GF by being NTmaxxed, can't get away with being aspie

4PSL-5PSL ---> Has to be NT, doesn't need exceptionally good personality but can't be aspie either

5PSL-5.5PSL ---> Has to be generally NT but can get away with being aspie a little bit, a few low quality ugly/below average females have a crush on you at this rating

6PSL-6.5PSL---> Has to be able to hold a conversation with a female + not reject her for being high inhib, can get away with being aspie

6.5+PSL ---> At this point, you have to ACTIVELY try to not get laid and actively reject females. You get approached almost everyday in social settings and it doesn't even matter how weird/aspie you are.

This is of course taking into consideration height which should be at least 6ft IMO.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, THEMOGEE, Vidyacoper and 2 others

2PSL-3PSL---> Can get a GF through luck, has to be extremely NTmaxxed + can't get away with being aspie no matter how slightly

4PSL-5PSL ---> Has to be NT, doesn't need exceptionally good personality but can't be aspie either

5PSL-5.5PSL ---> Has to be generally NT but can get away with being aspie a little bit, a few low quality ugly/below average females have a crush on you at this rating

6PSL-6.5PSL---> Has to be able to hold a conversation with a female + not reject her for being high inhib, can get away with being aspie

6.5+PSL ---> At this point, you have to ACTIVELY try to not get laid and actively reject females. You get approached almost everyday in social settings and it doesn't even matter how weird/aspie you are.

This is of course taking into consideration height which should be at least 6" IMO.
Dam. Dude this is fucking brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
Aye. It’s all or nothing
F6497537 63D3 4089 BCC2 8182BA2F78B3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, foreverugly1 and Deleted member 4991
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and PubertyMaxxer

This is of course taking into consideration height which should be at least 6" IMO.
Autism
Autism
Autism
Autism
Autism
Autism

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Greeicy
I've seen some subhuman motherfuckers get good looking girls just from being NT. I think we all have
I feel like the most importante thing is STATUS. If you're generally well liked and popular they will wanna be your girlfriend. Women love showing off their bfs, it's kinda fucked up. But of course, if you are a subhuman you can't be very popular, need to be at least normie. It's just imposible to have people cling to you and follow you if you look like shit. The better looking you are, the easier it is to get status, you have built-in status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401