There will never be the circle

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
Those monumental times are over, its history

our countless roast battles against undisputed and our victims everyday, dominating the site and being on top effortlessly

those days are over

The achievements and spark of the circle just cant be relived on this site

this is why whenever people ask to join the circle, i deny them on spot

this is why when i see users who catch my eye like @Fuk and @Gorilla i consider them associates but never circle members

@Imperative @Playboypuertorican @moggingmachine you are my long time brothers, never forget this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, moggingmachine, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
Those monumental times are over, its history

our countless roast battles against undisputed and our victims everyday, dominating the site and being on top effortlessly

those days are over

The achievements and spark of the circle just cant be matched on this site

this is why whenever people ask to join the circle, i deny them on spot

this is why when i see users who catch my eye like @Fuk and @Gorilla i consider them associates but never circle members

@Imperative @Playboypuertorican @moggingmachine you are my long time brothers, never forget this
True bro, the circle has triumphantly won countless roasting battles

lmao wtf is "the circle"
rdcVS5H.gif

Imagine being part of a circle full of boys, wtf you guys be doing with each other?? the only thing you bullied was black dicks with your mouths

VJKnIqu.gif

the circle = roleplaying club

suR8rXF.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Mateusz74, ShredPill and 10 others
Fuck this round table of King Arthur shit

lmao wtf is "the circle"
rdcVS5H.gif

Imagine being part of a circle full of boys, wtf you guys be doing with each other?? the only thing you bullied was black dicks with your mouths

VJKnIqu.gif

the circle = roleplaying club

suR8rXF.gif
i see everything, and i know my victims like the back of my hand

You are lookims user @itiswhatitis

a cringey curry shitskin kid, who joined up with some other shitskins to try and go against the circle back on lookism months ago

and what happened?

to no ones surprise the circle literally bullied you off lookism, nowhere to be seen again
And here you are back again crying for us behind an like the bullied effimate shitskin sissy

get off my screen, you irrelevant little streetshitting insect

Last edited:
The circle is reviving itself itt :0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
Imagine thinking that typing in font 7 and posting images of genocides wins you any battles.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Averagecel
Lol

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
i see everything, and i know my victims like the back of my hand
You are lookims user @itiswhatitis

a cringey curry shitskin kid, who joined up with some other shitskins to try and go against the circ

and what happened?

to no ones surprise the circle literally bullied you off lookism, nowhere to be seen again
and here you are crying for us behind an like the bullied effimate shitskin sissy

get off my screen, you irrelevant little streetshitting rat
Just look at how self-deluded you are, I have 0 alts, never forget this. Jfl @ comparing me to a streetshitting curry just because of my avi. The circle is a bunch of roleplaying faggots, you suck each others cocks on the daily complimenting and reacting to every post, whatever keeps the rope away, I can't blame you for developing these coping delusions.

The circle in your head
egT0O03.jpg

Reality
cNDyrCJ.jpg

Keep glorifying yourself, if you don't do it yourself no one else will

REMINDER THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO REMEMBER SOME RANDOM CURRY POSTER ON AN OBSCURE INCEL FORUM

rent free

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, diggbicc, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
Imagine thinking that typing in font 7 and posting images of genocides wins you any battles.
my victims speak for themselves

i non ironically bullied countless users off lookism

assombro,johnny, lord of babylon just to name a few

its amazing how much mental damage you can inflict with pixels. But im sure this is impossible to you imagine considering youve never seen anything like it on this site

Just look at how self-deluded you are, I have 0 alts, never forget this. Jfl @ comparing me to a streetshitting curry just because of my avi. The circle is a bunch of roleplaying faggots, you suck each others cocks on the daily complimenting and reacting to every post, whatever keeps the rope away, I can't blame you for developing these coping delusions.

The circle in your head
egT0O03.jpg

Reality
cNDyrCJ.jpg

Keep glorifying yourself, if you don't do it yourself no one else will

REMINDER THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO REMEMBER SOME RANDOM CURRY POSTER ON AN OBSCURE INCEL FORUM

rent free

You do realise you just spent 10 minutes of your youth on a reply that i didnt even read the first word?

the second you replied to this thread, you submitted to me as my bullied bitch

And it will always stay that way, inferior

You do realise you just spent 10 minutes of your youth on a reply that i didnt even read the first word?
You do realise that you went back to edit your post in size bold size 7 font and added pictures for illustration
t2U3ybP.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, diggbicc and born2shitforced2wipe
You do realise that you went back to edit your post in size bold size 7 font and added pictures of illustration
t2U3ybP.gif
Why are you reminding me what i know?

shouldnt you be making me more essays just for me to ignore?

i enjoy tormenting my inferiors *you*, its just like taking the trash out, anautomatic reflex. Its just the way of nature.

The man whore of Babylon getting leaked as a subhuman after tons of posts mocking other user’s looks and saying he was a slayer was one of the funniest things ever

Watching a super cocky faggot be reduced to his knees begging for pictures to be removed - after larping as a handsome tough guy in the EE making threads about tons of peoples looks was one of the best moments ever for me.

I loved watching him beg and scramble on his knees like a bitch and knowing he felt embarrassed + terrible inside brings me great joy.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3701 and Averagecel
Why are you reminding me what i know?

shouldnt you be making me more essays just for me to ignore?

i enjoy tormenting my inferiors *you*, its just like taking the trash out, anautomatic reflex. Its just the way of nature.
your baseless pride and fragile ego makes you easy to manipulate

your mind will now create a false recollection of today's brutal events where I decimated you + the circle, in order to cope with the complete and utter humiliation

I predicted this correctly, you are indeed being manipulated by no other than "me", you don't choose to ignore my words, you have to.

rent free

Nah I'm wellthatsucks, someone even less relevant:cry:
You got banned on here??

I’m used to talking shit to people with Barbara Palvin Avis tbh so my apologies if I said anything too bad to u

I associate it with faggot admin and other shitty users who had it

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
You got banned on here??

I’m used to talking shit to people with Barbara Palvin Avis tbh so my apologies if I said anything too bad to u

I associate it with faggot admin and other shitty users who had it
Yeah i hated my username it was a mistake

Nah you didn't talk any shit although im not really the guy that would get affected by it

Lool noted, I thought she looked quite different here

your baseless pride and fragile ego makes you easy to manipulate

your mind will now create a false recollection of today's brutal events where I decimated you + the circle, in order to cope with the complete and utter humiliation

I predicted this correctly, you are indeed being manipulated by no other than "me", you don't choose to ignore my words, you have to.

rent free
words read=0

you=my bitch

it's a fucking firetruck omg look at this thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
keep living in the past

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I came in many forms
damon-1-body.jpg
source.gif
images
Floyd_Mayweather_Jr_2011.jpg
lol yeah right nigga, why do people here larp as old lookism users, fuck it im Nibba guys im his alt

words read=0

you=my bitch
the howl of defeat, just like a baby animal *you* after watching its family brutally massacred *the circle*

you are indeed shaking in complete and utter fear
qD0ouC9.gif

reminder: you went back to edit your post with bold size 26 font and added autistic pictures exactly the same way undisputed has taught you

unlike you, i have 0 recollection of my victims meanwhile you remember them like the back of your hand
VJKnIqu.gif

I will indeed forget you just like countless others I have tormented

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
the howl of defeat, just like a baby animal after watching its family brutally massacred

you are indeed shaking in complete and utter fear
qD0ouC9.gif

reminder: you went back to edit your post with bold size 26 font and added autistic pictures exactly the same way undisputed has taught you

unlike you, i have 0 recollection of my victims meanwhile you remember them like the back of your hand
VJKnIqu.gif

I will indeed forget you just like countless others I have tormented
Stop it buddy

its getting pathetic now

surely you would have got the memo that youre just embarassing yourself at this point?

im superior to you which is why i see you as a fly on my windshield. You know this, i know this, everybody knows this. No amount of essays will change the fact that youve submitted to me as my bitch, writing essays for me at the flick of a finger

do the needful and just end your life, no one would care, mark my words

It was fun times indeed, none touched us back in lookism

The circle huh?
Y’all suck each other off or sum shit ?

What if I told you I could bring back a circle member rn to looksmax

One of the users and in the circle group is my cousin.

Stop it buddy

its getting pathetic now

surely you would have got the memo that youre just embarassing yourself at this point?

im superior to you which is why i see you as a fly on my windshield. You know this, i know this, everybody knows this. No amount of essays will change the fact that youve submitted to me as my bitch, writing essays for me at the flick of a finger
View attachment 189978
do the needful and just end your life, no one would care, mark my words
you went from one posting style to another because i *me* humiliated you infront of everyone

how do you not realise you are fightingn a losing battle, "the circle" has been outed as faggot cock worshiping society
9TaU7Ax.jpg

which *you* are apart of
DeEyxyp.jpg

your reputation = in the mud

i will indeed live rent free inside your head just like the countless others who abused you into submissivness

What if I told you I could bring back a circle member rn to looksmax

One of the users and in the circle group is my cousin.
let bingerino live his good life
you went from one posting style to another because i *me* humiliated you infront of everyone

how do you not realise you are fightingn a losing battle, "the circle" has been outed as faggot cock worshiping society
9TaU7Ax.jpg

which *you* are apart of
DeEyxyp.jpg

your reputation = in the mud

i will indeed live rent free inside your head just like the countless others who abused you into submissivness
You just dont stop barking do you?

this is getting boring now. even pittiful now

just how many more pissweak tryhard essays will you dedicate me, you stupidly autistic virgin

You are very butthurt, i can sense it.
I know my victims well, no wonder they call me the puppet master

you dont realise that every time you bump my threads with your autism, youre submitting to me more and just embarassing yourself as some irrelevant filthy cockroach trying to leech of me?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
let bingerino live his good life

You just dont stop barking do you?

this is getting boring now. even pittiful now

just how many more pissweak tryhard essays will you dedicate me, you stupidly autistic virgin

You are very butthurt, i can sense it.
I know my victims well, no wonder they call me the puppet master
View attachment 189997
you dont realise that every time you bump my threads with your autism, you're submitting to me more and just embarrassing yourself as some irrelevant filthy cockroach trying to leech of me?
Another piss-weak reply, repeating the same narrative

You have indeed bored me, to think I thought of you as a viable contender for my amusement. I overestimated you. After you lost your only home (lookism) you have become weak and defeated.

I will indeed stop tormenting you since I take no pleasure in humiliating the weak.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Another piss-weak reply, repeating the same narrative

You have indeed bored me, to think I thought of you as a viable contender for my amusement. I overestimated you. After you lost your only home (lookism) you have become weak and defeated.

I will indeed stop tormenting you since I take no pleasure in humiliating the weak.
Translation: ‘i will fully submit to you, please dont bully me more‘

Can you stop trying to copy me and be original for once, you abused bitch of everyone?

i have humiliated, exposed, massacred you here with ease

just take the L like you have done your whole life and move on

most cringe thread I've read in weeks ngl, and that includes @Short Ugly and Brown oneitis threads

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Averagecel
just take the L like you have done your whole life and move on

This is the same exact reply I get every time I humiliate pathetically fragile men like you, the same reply blackpillscolar gave after I relentlessly beat him into submission "move on". I take pleasure mentally manipulating my opponents until they start begging for me to stop.

Can you stop
Just one of many, I will forget you like the rest of them.

Indeed brutal, but I respect It.