There's a gigachad in my class

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
I've always avoided this tallfag in my class cus I don't wanna be mogged. I never looked at his face because I'll be admitting inferiority if I have to tilt my head up. Today I finally saw his face during presentation and it was deathfuel. Dude looks like a mix of David laid and the face on Nibba's pfp, with a smaller skull and a bit more recessed mandible. But standing at like 6'5 with a smallish skull he looks insane and fits the heroic proportion very well. I'd literally sacrifice my parents to be him tbh. The only saving grace is my oneitis in this class(i have one for each class lol) didn't pay much attention to him, so I felt a bit bluepilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Pietrosiek, Tony and 2 others
post your oneitis feet

pics is impossible. the class is cramped and i sit in the middle so ill get caught immediately

i also just realized half the girls i had oneitis for are on some sort of varsity sports and taller than me

pics is impossible. the class is cramped and i sit in the middle so ill get caught immediately

i also just realized half the girls i had oneitis for are on some sort of varsity sports and taller than me
Just do it

Do you notice the behavior of foids around this gigachad?

Do you work for Nike son?

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Catawampus
I know that pain. Fuck chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403