There's no more of a DEATH SENTENCE than being a manlet

National Rodgerism

National Rodgerism

sub8 MALE
You will never, EVER lighten up that RAW SEXUAL DESIRE foids have for tall and dominant looking males no matter how good you look. At most a handsome manlet will be seen by foids as top tier LTR/betabuxx material, but never as a potential lover.

Women's eyes and overall face literally lighten up when they're in the presence of a noticeably tall man (like 6'3"+) even though his face is mediocre. I've witnessed this too many times, both online and irl to cope that's not the case, and knowing that no matter how much I looksmaxx I'll never get that glaring stare full of lust from foids makes me want to peel my skin off.

Cdbey8di5pn21
Cjza89bfxmt21
Etxh61wje5n21
Liox9nudc8y21
O1wk3602c2c31
Zbtdp245mza31

"BUT BUT FACE > ALL BRAH"
STFU you coping manlet, no women will ever be attracted to you if you're child-sized

49   1PLeSD9
DxJ0VmR
Wl 24512 2964570

"BUT BUT MUH ZAC EFRON"
LMAO

ZACK EFRON

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 19469, OOGABOOGA and 18 others
It's Sexual dimorphism. that's why Women like Tall Men even if they're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 19469, 5'8manlet and 7 others
You will never, EVER lighten up that RAW SEXUAL DESIRE foids have for tall and dominant looking males no matter how good you look. At most a handsome manlet will be seen by foids as top tier LTR/betabuxx material, but never as a potential lover.

Women's eyes and overall face literally lighten up when they're in the presence of a noticeably tall man (like 6'3"+) even though his face is mediocre. I've witnessed too many times, both online and irl to cope that's not the case, and knowing that no matter how much I looksmaxx I'll never get that glaring stare full of lust from foids makes me want to peel my skin off.

View attachment 99709View attachment 99710View attachment 99711View attachment 99712View attachment 99713View attachment 99714

STFU you coping manlet, no women will ever be attracted to you if you're child-sized

View attachment 99715View attachment 99716View attachment 99717

"BUT BUT MUH ZAC EFRON"
LMAO

View attachment 99718
Should Of Taken MK from young JFL

Dn red

Face > Height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, SA7, Short Ugly and Brown and 17 others
It's Sexual dimorphism. that's why Women like Tall Men even if they're ugly.
No not True atall I height mogged all the guys in school being 5ft 11 at 14 and I still got no pussy. All the foids even when I had statusMaxxed still went for Short Guys with well devloped maxillas and Jaws.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, SA7, Short Ugly and Brown and 8 others

Women's eyes and overall face literally lighten up when they're in the presence of a noticeably tall man (like 6'3"+) even though his face is mediocre. I've witnessed too many times, both online and irl to cope that's not the case, and knowing that no matter how much I looksmaxx I'll never get that glaring stare full of lust from foids makes me want to peel my skin off.

View attachment 99709View attachment 99710View attachment 99711View attachment 99712View attachment 99713View attachment 99714

"BUT BUT MUH ZAC EFRON"
LMAO

View attachment 99718
Go back to Lookism, you aren’t wanted here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 685, Achathin and 4 others
No not True atall I height mogged all the guys in school being 5ft 11 at 14 and I still got no pussy. All the foids even when I had statusMaxxed still went for Short Guys with well devloped maxillas and Jaws.
because your aspie af

how youre still a virgin when being 6'1" in high school, ill never know.
fuck u nigger, makes me want rope knowing im only 5'10"

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and 2 others
Brutal and true.
The saying that face>height is coming from secret gays who only value aesthetics whereas it's about height and dick size when it comes to raw sexual attraction.

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 19469, Cheerfulincel and 3 others

"BUT BUT MUH ZAC EFRON"
LMAO

View attachment 99718

You should see how their faces light up when dicklet4incher goes ER on them while being completely nude except for a Jason mask

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Jack, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Brutal and true.
The saying that face>height is coming from secret gays who only value aesthetics whereas it's about height and dick size when it comes to raw sexual attraction.
Inceltears IQ

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel and hebbewem
STFU you coping manlet

I'm 6'1 and i can say that face is the most important!!!! Keep coping manlet, the reason why you can't slay is your FACE. If you would have 7 psl face at 5'8 you would slay. I don't care about taller guys than me. I feel moged more by 5'7 preetyboys, i imagine foids saying how hot he is, while rejectiong me with words "get a fuck out of here big ogree, you look like shreck!!!".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, BigBoy, Achathin and 7 others
I'm 6'1 and i can say that face is the most important!!!! Keep coping manlet, the reason why you can't slay is your FACE. If you would have 7 psl face at 5'8 you would slay. I don't care about taller guys than me. I feel moged more by 5'7 preetyboys, i imagine foids saying how hot he is, while rejectiong me with words "get a fuck out of here big ogree, you look like shreck!!!".
900 billion IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and BigBoy
Bushdidntread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 2095 and 4 others
6'1 is not enough to pull by height alone faggot, I explicitly said that you need to be 6'3"+ for that shit, still, my point stands.

6'1 is not enough to pull by height alone faggot,
You need to be 6 fuckin 8 to pull just tiwh height. Don't be less than 5'9 and that's enugh. Enough for humans with 6psl+ face. Stop coping with your height. Just look at your face subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel and Deleted member 245
microbiome IQ

good luck with being 'tall' with this guy's face:

Zzzz

also, women being disappointed with Zach Effron's height is the same with women being disappointed with this guy's face:

Zzz
---> 218cm

what a dumb argument.

ofc they want both. this doesn't prove which one is more important.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 245

Women's eyes and overall face literally lighten up when they're in the presence of a noticeably tall man (like 6'3"+) even though his face is mediocre. I've witnessed this too many times, both online and irl to cope that's not the case, and knowing that no matter how much I looksmaxx I'll never get that glaring stare full of lust from foids makes me want to peel my skin off.

"BUT BUT MUH ZAC EFRON"
LMAO

View attachment 99718
This is true

Brutal and true.

What a bs. Its the opposite. Guys only care about other guys body. They r are bluepilled. They compare their bodies and see who looks more dominant.

However girls only care about the face.

Only low class girls care about height.

Its all about the face, when will you learn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jack, I'mme, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
What a bs. Its the opposite. Guys only care about other guys body. They r are bluepilled. They compare their bodies and see who looks more dominant.

However girls only care about the face.

Only low class girls care about height.

Its all about the face, when will you learn.
Look at this cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, jefferson, 195cm and 3 others
yeah, height counts a lot
but to win only with height, u need to be massive tall.

minimum height but shorter mogs taller guy but not that good looking
its so obvious.

its so fuckin obviou this shit.

D3B4F6A7 5D73 4FFC A423 B8E10A7706A6

D2B9F683 8698 4F75 8B35 FB622F8F8440

“Muh height”

Dn read btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
and u are talkin about getting size mogged in the presence of other guys

if u want teenagers, u better be a normal height guy with good looking face than a super giant and normal
I'm almost sure about this

anyway, both will have good girls to fuck if their not aspies, that's for sure.

Yh idk if height matters that much tbh. Sure, if you're a manlet it's over. But if height truly matters that much, how come we aren't all just going to philippines, asia, southeast asia, south america, africa and slaying like kings?

In philippines average male height is 5'5, in colombia it's 5'7, in brazil it's 5'7, in china it's 5'6.5, in most of africa it's 5'5-5'7. Even if you're 5'10, 5'11 or 6'0 you mog most of these guys to death, still you'd probably struggle to get laid. On the other hand, if you legitimately had a good looking face, you'd slay a lot.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 245 and ElephantMan
You need to be 6 fuckin 8 to pull just tiwh height. Don't be less than 5'9 and that's enugh. Enough for humans with 6psl+ face. Stop coping with your height. Just look at your face subhuman.
Never understood where the "height coping" meme came from. I've never claimed that I'm not subhuman, but even with the face no women will be sexually attracted to you if you are child-sized, at most they will want to LTR you, and LTRs are for LOW T CUCKS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Brutal and true.
And how exactly is this “raw” sexual attraction different from other sexual attraction?
Never understood where the "height coping" meme came from. I've never claimed that I'm not subhuman, but even with the face no women will be sexually attracted to you if you are child-sized, at most they will want to LTR you, and LTRs are for LOW T CUCKS.
What do you mean exactly by “child sized”? Even being 5’5 is taller than a child. Also there’s lots of manlets who get more attraction from women than you would even if you were 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Gigacope, ugly face is much worse.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Achathin, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
are you 6 psl chadlite? If no you're subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
because your aspie af

how youre still a virgin when being 6'1" in high school, ill never know.

fuck u nigger, makes me want rope knowing im only 5'10"
I am Not aspie Asf JFL I used to be Friends With Chads Keep coping Boyo. It was most likely Cos I had health issues so I never even went to School(28% attendance) And I had a really weak Jaw
microbiome IQ

good luck with being 'tall' with this guy's face:

View attachment 99726

also, women being disappointed with Zach Effron's height is the same with women being disappointed with this guy's face:

View attachment 99727 ---> 218cm

what a dumb argument.

ofc they want both. this doesn't prove which one is more important.
Yh I was Like that Guy in school Had a Pure FGGT WimpSKull got Hit on by Faggots

I am Not aspie Asf JFL I used to be Friends With Chads Keep coping Boyo. It was most likely Cos I had health issues so I never even went to School(28% attendance) And I had a really weak Jaw

Yh I was Like that Guy in school Had a Pure FGGT WimpSKull got Hit on by Faggots
cope

ik an ugly dark-skinned nigger whos 6'2" and he constantly has white bitches fiening for him.

you can run light skin BBC game, but youre too retarded to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 1180
And how exactly is this “raw” sexual attraction different from other sexual attraction?

What do you mean exactly by “child sized”? Even being 5’5 is taller than a child. Also there’s lots of manlets who get more attraction from women than you would even if you were 6’4
Considering that the younger generations are huge and women's standards increase by the day I'd say anything under 6' is midget-tier

I started using lifts from 5'9 to 5'10.
I now feel like a god. I am now same height as most males in my work place, and I mogg all the others. And now I tower even harder above the girls.
Height is so fucking important guys. Maybe face is better for slaying, but being tall boosts your confidence through the roof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
cope

ik an ugly dark-skinned nigger whos 6'2" and he constantly has white bitches fiening for him.

you can run light skin BBC game, but youre too retarded to.
Don't Have BBC and i'm 1/4 Black Aswell. I am also a NEET currently So I am just Mewing To max out my Growth before it Stops haven't even turned 16

I now feel like a god. I am now same height as most males in my work place, and I mogg all the others. And now I tower even harder above the girls.
Height is so fucking important guys. Maybe face is better for slaying, but being tall boosts your confidence through the roof
LEGIT I'm also 5'9" and just yesterday I ordered lifts + timberlands to boost me to 5'11, still manlet but at the very least I will no longer get heightmogged by literally every man I encounter.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Considering that the younger generations are huge and women's standards increase by the day I'd say anything under 6' is midget-tier
Jfl you’re completely delusional then if you actually think that. Which isn’t surprising considering your original post on this thread

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1862

not sure if srs lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and LowTierNormie
LEGIT I'm also 5'9" and just yesterday I ordered lifts + timberlands to boost me to 5'11, still manlet but at the very least I will no longer get heightmogged by literally every man I encounter.
I was average height in my country, and that extra inch was crucial. And I always make sure to wear thick shoes.
It boosted my confidence so fucking much. I feel like a god when I stand next to a foid and notice how small she looks next to me.
I can't even begin to imagine how fucking good it must feel to be 6'2
not sure if srs lmfao
200% real. Try it and you'll see how even 1 inch is enough to make you feel better

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 1862
Don't Have BBC and i'm 1/4 Black Aswell. I am also a NEET currently So I am just Mewing To max out my Growth before it Stops haven't even turned 16
Why don’t you heightmax/puberty max

both are important tbh

OP is braindead though. All this obsession with 'mogging' & obsession with bigger guys just gives off really repressed, closet vibes. Do you really think cherrypicking some tweets off of some salty, ugly thots twitter is proof?
People like zac efron & jared leto must be soOooOOOOo sad :(((((((((

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 685
This same thread is like the ongoing holy war between heaven earth, or the constant embattlement of Coke vs Pepsi, or the heated diatribes of Apple vs Samsung.

Kfc vs Popeyes. Vi vs emacs. Linux vs windows. Tits vs ass. Lebron vs Jordan.

I don't think there is a reason to really debate it anymore, especially if the conclusion doesn't regonize both as being important.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
anyway, both will have good girls to fuck if their not aspies, that's for sure.

Shit this is actually a pretty concise way of putting it. Nice one.

/thread

most western countries have stopped growing in height. the only ones that are getting taller are eastern europe that used to have poor nutrition and health care.

this is the average height of British young males. notice that the figure hasn't changed sine early 2000s.

Asdsss

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LowTierNormie
You’re right to an extent

But anyone who says height > face is a massive coper

The truth is, height is huge in attraction, but it’s still only second to face.

Girls would much rather choose a 5’10 7 PSL face than a 6’5 PSL 5 face, if you deny this you are coping, all the chads at my school were 5’7-11, tall chads were LTR

but yes if you are manlet you will fail to spark sexual attraction to females in the same sense that a woman with a good face but shit body will fail to spark that sexual attraction to us

We’d still fuck her but there will be “something missing” if you understand

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, autistic_tendencies, Alexanderr and 2 others
jfl at all the triggered manlets ITT

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 685
5'10ft is the height from which your height is no longer a handicap.

More is a multiplier but from 5'10ft it is better to concentrate on your face tbh

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 245
zbtdp245mza31-jpg.99714

this "girl" is a dude, tranny included in op's post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469