I am doing it mann
how’s that?
jfl at all the triggered manlets ITT

giphy.gif
You go from helpful to troll poster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 39, National Rodgerism and 2 others
LEGIT I'm also 5'9" and just yesterday I ordered lifts + timberlands to boost me to 5'11, still manlet but at the very least I will no longer get heightmogged by literally every man I encounter.
"5'11 manlet"

retard have fun staying 5'9 for rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
most western countries have stopped growing in height. the only ones that are getting taller are eastern europe that used to have poor nutrition and health care.

this is the average height of British young males. notice that the figure hasn't changed sine early 2000s.

View attachment 99741
i should move to the uk

Suicide fuel.

most western countries have stopped growing in height. the only ones that are getting taller are eastern europe that used to have poor nutrition and health care.

this is the average height of British young males. notice that the figure hasn't changed sine early 2000s.

View attachment 99741
Blame it on the deathnik invasion, aerage for young white males is way higher than that.

Cope. I am 6.1ft but I am also framecel with 4.5/10 face so women don't give a shit about me.

WOMEN WANT ALL THE GOOD TRAITS.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 245 and jackthenerd
Even if face is more important for attraction height garners more a female's respect

Cope. I am 6.1ft but I am also framecel with 4.5/10 face so women don't give a shit about me.

WOMEN WANT ALL THE GOOD TRAITS.
6’1 isn’t enough to make up for a small frame and an average face. If you were 6’3, that’d be a different story. What’s your shoulder length?

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 470
I have all death sentances.

No not True atall I height mogged all the guys in school being 5ft 11 at 14 and I still got no pussy. All the foids even when I had statusMaxxed still went for Short Guys with well devloped maxillas and Jaws.
this happens all the time.
You will never, EVER lighten up that RAW SEXUAL DESIRE foids have for tall and dominant looking males no matter how good you look. At most a handsome manlet will be seen by foids as top tier LTR/betabuxx material, but never as a potential lover.

Women's eyes and overall face literally lighten up when they're in the presence of a noticeably tall man (like 6'3"+) even though his face is mediocre. I've witnessed this too many times, both online and irl to cope that's not the case, and knowing that no matter how much I looksmaxx I'll never get that glaring stare full of lust from foids makes me want to peel my skin off.

View attachment 99709View attachment 99710View attachment 99711View attachment 99712View attachment 99713View attachment 99714

"BUT BUT FACE > ALL BRAH"
STFU you coping manlet, no women will ever be attracted to you if you're child-sized

View attachment 99715View attachment 99716View attachment 99717

"BUT BUT MUH ZAC EFRON"
LMAO

View attachment 99718
height dosen't matter after 5"8 tbh. Wear three inch lifts and boom your 5"11. statistically 6"0 foot is the perfect height.

face is more important than height.

Can we all stop having these discussions plz.

Last edited:
6’1 isn’t enough to make up for a small frame and an average face. If you were 6’3, that’d be a different story.

I have seen other taller framecels get ignored for the same reason. Framecels are not attractive period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
H2dr36z 2

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mateusz74 and BigBoy
DRINK RAW MILK DAILY

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon
no height for ur face

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I had a nightmare few months ago where I was only about 5'5 and every single other man height mogged me to oblivion

Legit worst feeling ever. I felt like a kid that nobody would ever treat seriously. So easy to take being tall (or even average height) foregranted

Manlets you have my sincerest sympathies. Hope you find some height extension shit that works.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 39, Salludon and 1 other person
That comic is retarded on so many levels:

>Tallfag goes for Stacies and then claims incel
>Irl that Chadlet would be the punching bag of those Stacies and their 6'2 Chadlite boyfriends
>The author implies that manlets don't acknowledge the importance on facial aesthetics when they claim how important height is. What guys like me are trying to say is that below a certain height threshold is over no matter what (which is 5'10" imao) while being noticeably tall (like above 6'2") will boost your sex appeal in a certain unique way that no other feature can.
>The protagonist was fucking 5'3" (in comic says he became 5'7" after 4 inches of LL). At that height it would be over even he had a MMtier face and the author is a tallfag moron who lack self-awareness and takes how people treat him based on his height from granted since he implies that not the case. NO FUKING WOMAN WILL BE ATTRACTED TO YOU IF YOU ARE THE SIZE OF A FUCKING PREPUBESCENT CHILD, why is so hard to get it?

Last edited:
I had a nightmare few months ago where I was only about 5'5 and every single other man height mogged me to oblivion

Legit worst feeling ever. I felt like a kid that nobody would ever treat seriously. So easy to take being tall (or even average height) foregranted

Manlets you have my sincerest sympathies. Hope you find some height extension shit that works.
What's your height?
That comic is retarded on so many levels:

>Tallfag goes for Stacies and then claims incel
>Irl that Chadlet would be the punching bag of said Stacies and their 6'2 Chadlite boyfriends
>The author implies that manlets don't acknowledge the importance on facial aesthetics when they claim how important height is. What guys like me are trying to say is that below a certain height threshold is over no matter what (which is 5'10" imao) while being noticeably tall (like above 6'2") will boost your sex appeal in a certain unique way that no other feature can.
>The protagonist was fucking 5'3" (in comic says he became 5'7" after 4 inches of LL). At that height it would be over even he had a MMtier face and the author is a tallfag moron who lack self-awareness and takes how people treat him based on his height from granted since he implies that not the case. NO FUKING WOMAN WILL BE ATTRACTED TO YOU IF YOU ARE THE SIZE OF A FUCKING PREPUBESCENT CHILD, why is so hard to get it?
He was 5'7" pre-op, LL brought him to 5'11"

What's your height?
6'3
Thing is though if you are tall you don't even know the advantage you have which is what I learned from that nightmare. I think that's why so many tall guys like the writer of that comic don't understand it. When you are height mogging others you don't even notice, it's actually a lack of noticing anything. They become invisible. I need to look down to even see most people.

When I was a teenager I actually hated my height and prayed I wouldn't get any taller even though many girls did comment favorably on it. My height did stop growing at 15 so prayers were answered. The problem is that I didn't like that I stood out so much because I was introverted. Being the tallest guy in a room is a double edged sword for introverts. EVERYONE notices you and it can make you really self conscious if you are prone to social anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and National Rodgerism
6'3
Thing is though if you are tall you don't even know the advantage you have which is what I learned from that nightmare. I think that's why so many tall guys like the writer of that comic don't understand it. When you are height mogging others you don't even notice, it's actually a lack of noticing anything. They become invisible. I need to look down to even see most people.

When I was a teenager I actually hated my height and prayed I wouldn't get any taller even though many girls did comment favorably on it. My height did stop growing at 15 so prayers were answered. The problem is that I didn't like that I stood out so much because I was introverted. Being the tallest guy in a room is a double edged sword for introverts. EVERYONE notices you and it can make you really self conscious if you are prone to social anxiety.
Fuck you, I'm only 5'10":feelswah:

I'm shy too, but I'd love to be at least 6'.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Fuck you, I'm only 5'10":feelswah:

I'm shy too, but I'd love to be at least 6'.
Lifts

I been thinking of trying them just for shits. I wonder what 6'5 feels like

Lifts

I been thinking of trying them just for shits. I wonder what 6'5 feels like
I'll buy when I turn 18. I'm near the end of 16 rn, so I'll probably grow to 5'11" by 17 or 18. Or my growth plates are closed and I'm fucked :feelswah:

For you you're already at an amazing height. 6'5" is giraffe tier, don't do it. Maybe heightfraud 6'4" if you really want to, but it's diminishing returns after 6'3". What country do you live in?

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Thanks for the reminder bro

doesn't matter that much if the average height is tall where you live

He was 5'7" pre-op, LL brought him to 5'11"
In the ninth panel it shows that he got to 5'7 "after many months" and in the second panel he is saying that he's going to get 4 inches. So he was around 5'3" pre-op

In the ninth panel it shows that he got to 5'7 "after many months" and in the second panel he is saying that he's going to get 4 inches. So he was around 5'3" pre-op
LL cant give you fucking 8 inches.

It said "after many months" meaning the image in question was a transition slide.

It said "after many months" meaning the image in question was a transition slide.
So what's your point? You initially said that he was 5'7" PRE-OP, I pointed out that he was 5'7" "after many months" and he said he was going for 4 inches, so that means he was around 5'3-5'4 pre-op.

So what's your point? You initially said that he was 5'7" PRE-OP, I pointed out that he was 5'7" "after many months" and he said he was going for 4 inches, so that means he was around 5'3-5'4 pre-op.
No, he was 5'7" PRE-OP. After many months he grew to 5'11" and height frauded an extra inch to 6'.

It can, it’s just extremely risky but it’s possible if you and your doctor know what you’re doing. But honestly you would be better off doing 6 inches.

It can, it’s just extremely risky but it’s possible if you and your doctor know what you’re doing. But honestly you would be better off doing 6 inches.
Unless you're 5'3" you would be better off doing 0 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I would prefer to be 5'6 with a 1.02 midface ratio than being 6'4 with a 0.96 midface ratio.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm 6'3'' and literally invisible to girls, height is the biggest cope for ugly manlets of all time

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Pietrosiek
No, he was 5'7" PRE-OP. After many months he grew to 5'11" and height frauded an extra inch to 6'.
How did you even figure out that he was 5'7 and grew to 5'11? It says clear that he became 5'7 "after many months" so he was UNDER 5'7 pre-op. It also doesn't say how tall the lifts he's wearing are so they might as full on elevator shoes.

How did you even figure out that he was 5'7 and grew to 5'11? It says clear that he became 5'7 "after many months" so he was UNDER 5'7 pre-op. It also doesn't say how tall the lifts he's wearing are so they might as full on elevator shoes.
im guessing youre not american. when it says AFTER MANY MONTHS, ITS SIGNALLING A SHIFT IN THE ENTIRE PANEL. ITS A FUCKING BEFORE AND AFTER PIC YOU DUMB FUCKING IMBECILE.

HE GREW TO 5'11" BECAUSE HE GOT 4 INCHES LL AND TO FRAUD TO 6' HE GOT HEEL LIFTS. ITS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU DUMBASS.

BELOW FUCKING SEA LEVEL IQ

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I don't know where you guys live, but when i see couples outside the guy is most of the times (like 90%) 1/4 head to maximum!!! a full head taller then the girl. The average girl in the west is around 5'5, so stop this bullshit! It's also very rare to see a tall guy with an average or small girl, they have most of the times taller gfs. These are the observations where I live. Sure, to be a manlet sucks and i am honestly sad when i see a very small guy. But average height isn't manlet tier my delusional friends, I would say it starts under 5'7 in the west!
This guy is 5'9, do you think height is a problem for him? https://www.instagram.com/hendrik_senf/?hl=de
Stop your delusions

what I gathered from this thread is wanting to be taller has more to do with impressing other men (or avoid getting mogged by other men) than it is about seducing women. a lot of ideas that come out of PSL circles is actually about being alpha among men, and not about getting pussy. those two things are correlated but not exactly the same, thus should not get conflated.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I would prefer to be 5'6 with a 1.02 midface ratio than being 6'4 with a 0.96 midface ratio.
.>gaining 0.3 points face wise is totally worth being shorter than a 14yo bro!
ZVQVmGO

im guessing youre not american. when it says AFTER MANY MONTHS, ITS SIGNALLING A SHIFT IN THE ENTIRE PANEL. ITS A FUCKING BEFORE AND AFTER PIC YOU DUMB FUCKING IMBECILE.

HE GREW TO 5'11" BECAUSE HE GOT 4 INCHES LL AND TO FRAUD TO 6' HE GOT HEEL LIFTS. ITS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU DUMBASS.

BELOW FUCKING SEA LEVEL IQ
Oh nose, now I get it, although it is badly illustrated imao since on one half it said "after many months" and on the other said "looksmaxxed" so I assumed that it showed stages of the progression (got to 5'7 after many months, then looksmaxxed with lifts up to 6') rather than a before-after of the full process

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
What guys like me are trying to say is that below a certain height threshold is over no matter what (which is 5'10" imao)

These two are the most followed italian males, excluding Di Vaio (who is popular because he's a influencer, post photos with elegant clothes...not like the top tier guys I mentioned, who became famous only for their looks).
And guess what? They are both 5'7.
Because height is almost irrilevant when compared to the only two features that are important with women: EYES and COMPACT MIDFACE

@Lorsss

Last edited:
this happens all the time.

height dosen't matter after 5"8 tbh. Wear three inch lifts and boom your 5"11. statistically 6"0 foot is the perfect height.

face is more important than height.

Can we all stop having these discussions plz.
U can’t wear 3 inch lifts and expect to get away with it lmfao

1.5-2 inch if your proportions are good are enough

These two are the most followed italian males, excluding Di Vaio (who is popular because he's a influencer, post photos with elegant clothes...not like the top tier guys I mentioned, who became famous only for their face).
Because height is almost irrilevant when compared to the only two features that are important with women: EYES and COMPACT MIDFACE

@Lorsss

They would get mogged IRL by a 6’4 Chad, height is much more
important in real life

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism

These two are the most followed italian males, excluding Di Vaio (who is popular because he's a influencer, post photos with elegant clothes...not like the top tier guys I mentioned, who became famous only for their looks).

@Lorsss

>italian
Manlet coutries are the exceptions. Put them near the average Western male zoomer and they look like prepubescent children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Are u from england or US? Because there the average height is almost the same as here.

Small skull is the real death sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 2486