There's no more of a DEATH SENTENCE than being a manlet

I don't know where you guys live, but when i see couples outside the guy is most of the times (like 90%) 1/4 head to maximum!!! a full head taller then the girl. The average girl in the west is around 5'5, so stop this bullshit! It's also very rare to see a tall guy with an average or small girl, they have most of the times taller gfs. These are the observations where I live. Sure, to be a manlet sucks and i am honestly sad when i see a very small guy. But average height isn't manlet tier my delusional friends, I would say it starts under 5'7 in the west!
This guy is 5'9, do you think height is a problem for him? https://www.instagram.com/hendrik_senf/?hl=de
Stop your delusions
daily reminder that ur getting cucked if you don't mog your gf by at least 5-6 inches

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 2486
High iq thread

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 2486
I'm 6'3'' and literally invisible to girls, height is the biggest cope for ugly manlets of all time

Yes bro people need to stfu about height after 5'8/5'9. I have met 5'8 slayers at college bars with 6'4 guys walking around and one dude had 3 chicks with him and he bangs Stacys on the regular.

Does a tall Chad > Short Chad. Duh.

BUT you cant change your height, without LL surgery. But you can take roids and get shredded and surgerymax your face. So sitting around crying about height is a waste of time, work your ass, buy roids and surgery, and if STILL doesnt get you laid then you can LDAR

Height is So fuckin cope you need to 6'5 with good frame and big skull if you have 4 PSL face to be on 5'10 averge frame, skull but 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Height is So fuckin cope you need to 6'5 with good frame and big skull if you have 4 PSL face to be on 5'10 averge frame, skull but 6 psl

T.Tallfag

Yes bro people need to stfu about height after 5'8/5'9. I have met 5'8 slayers at college bars with 6'4 guys walking around and one dude had 3 chicks with him and he bangs Stacys on the regular.

Does a tall Chad > Short Chad. Duh.

BUT you cant change your height, without LL surgery. But you can take roids and get shredded and surgerymax your face. So sitting around crying about height is a waste of time, work your ass, buy roids and surgery, and if STILL doesnt get you laid then you can LDAR
I assume every single person crying about height is 5- psl. In other words completely invisible. If not post your pics on here and show us how you're 6+ psl and how height is effecting you.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
there is more to size than height.

FB IMG 1566353434698

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, National Rodgerism and Deleted member 206
Yoooo wtf and here I am with a stunted growth because of alcohol consumption since age 14 and accutane at age 16

Yoooo wtf and here I am with a stunted growth because of alcohol consumption since age 14 and accutane at age 16
You didn’t stunt your growth so you might as well stop saying that all the time. Even if you did stunt your growth by some minute amount, it doesn’t matter, because there’s no way to reverse that now. The past is the past and you need to start focusing on what you do have.

I am 5"9 maybe 5"10. I banged 56 girls on tinder/bumble in one year (US based- but originally from europe). Cope as much as you want about muh "tales from basement".

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Mateusz74
If you have face, height is cope, as long as you're not below 5'8, that's when it can get troubling
Rudolph Valentino
Alain Delon
Johnny Depp
different men from different eras, none stood above 5'10
especially if the conclusion doesn't regonize both as being important.
Legit, reminds me of that Shakespeare sonnet: "What is love without looks? What is looks, without ideal height?"

Cope. I am 6.1ft but I am also framecel with 4.5/10 face so women don't give a shit about me.

WOMEN WANT ALL THE GOOD TRAITS.
You need to work on your personality and initiate more showers

You didn’t stunt your growth so you might as well stop saying that all the time. Even if you did stunt your growth by some minute amount, it doesn’t matter, because there’s no way to reverse that now. The past is the past and you need to start focusing on what you do have.
I’ll never know for sure if none of that really had no effect tho