There's no point for living

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
This world is so degenerate, so disgusting, what most of the people think is good, normal, fun is disgusting. This world is disgusting place to be, we live like animals, drived by instincts, just so fucking disgracefull. Only copes are good, moments when you forget about sluts on the parties, all of the foids eating cum, all of that shit. The biggest pain is every foid you see had sex, she eated cum, she sucked dick, she was drunk in threesome. All of that makes me so ragefull about how this world is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BrettyBoy and Achathin
So kill urself coward

Why the fuck you call me coward? That's the truth. Social life is disgusting
Hes a shitskin subhuman high inhib irl and try to act like dark triad ivl

Bro, consider talking to a psychiatrist (not a therapist) an actual doctor.
Alot of us cope here with shit like that.
You seem ok the edge man.

Bro, consider talking to a psychiatrist (not a therapist) an actual doctor.
Alot of us cope here with shit like that.
You seem ok the edge man.
I will rather rope than talk to some bluepilled psychiatrist. I shit on them. It's not cope, that's the ultimate truth. Think deeply, everybody do disgusting shit and then walk down the street like nothing happened. When i walk i imagine what crazy sexual thing they did, get drunk, smoke weed fuck each other in foursome and eat each others cum? Sex is shit becouse everybody gets it, you think only you and other person right now have such a good time but hell now you're just one of manny. Whatever you do you're not the only one. There's no ascesion. Everybody is the same like animals. Same shit, nothing impresive

I will rather rope than talk to some bluepilled psychiatrist. I shit on them. It's not cope, that's the ultimate truth. Think deeply, everybody do disgusting shit and then walk down the street like nothing happened. When i walk i imagine what crazy sexual thing they did, get drunk, smoke weed fuck each other in foursome and eat each others cum? Sex is shit becouse everybody gets it, you think only you and other person right now have such a good time but hell now you're just one of manny. Whatever you do you're not the only one. There's no ascesion. Everybody is the same like animals. Same shit, nothing impresive
Blue pilled psychiatrist? Do you even know what a psychiatrist is?
M8 get some help srsly.
You are incoherent.

someone report this guy to the czech police or wherever he lives to put him on watch list

he probably is on anyways already

Why the fuck you call me coward? That's the truth. Social life is disgusting
We know it’s the truth and that’s why we’re here. If you care so much, just rope.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
High IQ thread. Nihilism is the ultimate truth