There's no such thing as pic frauding

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
No matter what you do, you will always look better IRL than your pics, especially low quality selfies.

What you call frauding (using good lighting, angles etc) is actually just stuff that makes you look closer to your IRL attractiveness that others see. The human eye calibrates and adjusts for poor lighting but a camera doesn't, you don't look like you do in photos with subpar lighting. And don't even get me started on lens distortion and focal length.

JFL @trusting a jewish device to determine your looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, thecel, Be_ConfidentBro and 16 others
I've been saying it for ages: don't keep selfies made with shit camera. And bad selfies in general. This damages your self-esteem and causes BDD.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2205, NormieKilla and 7 others
Frauding also means editing photos to change your features

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2205, NormieKilla and 4 others
I've been saying it for ages: don't keep selfies made with shit camera. And bad selfies in general. This damages your self-esteem and causes BDD.
lifefuel, knew grandmammyjammyfammyslammy was right when she said im a handsome young man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing, beyourself and 4 others
No matter what you do, you will always look better IRL than your pics, especially low quality selfies.

What you call frauding (using good lighting, angles etc) is actually just stuff that makes you look closer to your IRL attractiveness that others see. The human eye calibrates and adjusts for poor lighting but a camera doesn't, you don't look like you do in photos with subpar lighting. And don't even get me started on lens distortion and focal length.

Yeah sure bud frauding selfies are how people see me irl jfl it can transform ur face and make u look like a different person
D5D695AC 0840 4CE9 9EA6 8E323161F218

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and WadlowMaxxing
Well you say all that as if there is a big difference between "the real you" and you in photos, the truth is there is almost no difference (espcially in videos, and im talking about good cameras)
so "the real you" is maybe +0.15 than your rate in photos.

if you dont believe me just take a video of someone you know and compare, youll see its the same.

So why people say "you look better in pictures"?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Cope
Chad looks great even in potato tier pictures taken by a dildo

andreas eriksen is the proof
14b582379f86a3e031dfb5c2480aa8db
DjM13OIXsAAKllB
281fbcfa5f920c634383517e2b6ed488
DzEUd7LXgAA6fvu
Original 3
DjM13OIWsAAbBzH
D97ece4e4e205ae56bf239f9c4b27f26

And every other gl guys/girls on tik tok that only use distorted front camera of an iPhone.
You look bad in selfies cuz you are UGLY. You are what you see in selfies minus 1 psl(distortion) that's it. It wouldn't change your overal attractiveness much.
Gl guy remains gl in selfies
Average guy remain average
And subhumans remain subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, AutismMaxing and Deleted member 10987
And every other gl guys/girls on tik tok that only use distorted front camera of an iPhone.
You look bad in selfies cuz you are UGLY.
There was a post back in lookism where a user met a professional model and model told him that agency restricted him to use too much selfies in their insta profiles. Also they gave him a Sony alpha camera which they use as " mirror" to take mirror selfies. I can't find the thread now.

• +1
Reactions: yhaight and mortis
Men look better in real life. Foids look about the same in pictures and in real life.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, jake_okok and sergeant blackpill

Either it's the biggest cope or the biggest lifefuel i have ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Be_ConfidentBro, No Bones Dax and 2 others
There was a post back in lookism where a user met a professional model and model told him that agency restricted him to use too much selfies in their insta profiles. Also they gave him a Sony alpha camera which they use as " mirror" to take mirror selfies. I can't find the thread now.
i also remember that and he didn't even showed those 2 models face and showed 2 screenshot of them chatting.
anyways if you follow a few models guys or girls on insta, they daily record videos of themselves and story them. they are taken by front cam of an iphone 99% time . even a gl guy i know uses a shitty front cam and still looks amazing.
self employed insta/tit tok models don't have agencies btw.local chads that cuck you everytime and you see them every where around you don't have agencies too to shove dslr in their asses for a simple profile pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Please bro. i know we got autisitc retards n here but wtf is this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 2733
If you do a good photoshop you'll look better in your pictures.

If girls start leaving before the date starts then you know you need to go a little easier on photoshop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Be_ConfidentBro
angle-fraud + faceapp are mandatory in 2021.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro