These are ideal high cheekbones

Elias

Elias

008C51C0 515F 4C01 A958 C3ED9BCCD68C

Vertically small, laterally wide, high, right below the eye, they start at the center of the eye and end towards the end of the eyebrow.

With these cheekbones, i would assume its impossible to have a negative canthal tilt, eyebags, bad undereyesupport, or schlera show. Youre pretty much guaranteed hunter eyes and good hooding with these high cheekbones (NOTE: as long as its in your genetic potential and youve reached it through proper habits when developing).

Astro has these exact cheekbones, and so does O’pry.

Examples:

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

871B0BA9 C002 4E10 8EA0 43DCF08ABCE1

Rope if you think astro got those cheekbones through fillers, fillers cant give you that look. And he didnt have them before mewing

I feel these cheekbones are quite rare, and even if you have a good maxilla and mandible doesnt mean youll have high cheekbones

Angelina Jolie as an example:

C567718C 6673 4A00 8867 D866831135D6

Subhuman cheekbones, yet perfect maxilla and mandible

To conclude my theory is to have high cheekbones you have to have insane amounts of upward maxillary growth combined with good forward maxillary growth to have high cheekbones, as well as good genetics that allow you to have them.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, 000, Danish_Retard and 5 others
First of all angelina jolie has done many surgeries

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Beastchodecode, Soalian and 3 others
I have it, still have very slight scleral show due to rubber bands.
And the Undereye supports is very environment dependant : If you don't sleep well you'll have dark circles.

• So Sad
Reactions: Elias
What about projection , o 'pry seems too have too little

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and yukon-cel
What about projection , o 'pry seems too have too little
For these types of zygos as op said, the higher set, the smallest.
And they are mostly visible laterally, not frontally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, forwardgrowth and Elias

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
I believe it's due to the zygos itself, beeing high set. Angelina has it way more low set compared to him, thus more massive and frontally projected.

• +1
Reactions: Elias
First of all angelina jolie has done many surgeries
Do you think a normie like jolie is going to get jaw surgery or implants, best she got is lip fillers and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 4430
Why the fck r you giving astrosky dopamine. take him out. he’s an exile of psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Pietrosiek, Ruby and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, PenileFacialSurgery, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Mirin the diagonal line made of by the masseters and the high zygos lateral projection. This is unique, and rare.

Mirin the diagonal line made of by the masseters and the high zygos lateral projection. This is unique, and rare.
pretty sure it’s caused by lighting

• So Sad
[/QUOTE]
Do you think a normie like jolie is going to get jaw surgery or implants, best she got is lip fillers and shit
Her big lips makes her maxilla appear more forward

Attachments

• 6A7A09D7-8BA5-4BFB-B7AB-6B3D6A069A82.jpeg
    6A7A09D7-8BA5-4BFB-B7AB-6B3D6A069A82.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 188
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Elias
Angelina Jolie as an example:

C567718C-6673-4A00-8867-D866831135D6.jpeg

Subhuman cheekbones, yet perfect maxilla and mandible
they are great for femeles. Foids should have low zygos

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Cope and Elias
my avi has these

[/QUOTE]
Still, theres many other examples of good maxilla and mandible, yet low cheekbones

I have it and it's same as nibba. But i don't see it in most anteface. You may be right.
i have it too but it depends on the angle and lighting. it looks good af

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: loromate

[/QUOTE]
JFL that's why her or megan fox are not ATTRACTIVE;
They are not neoteonous, nor angelic shaped, in face and skull.
Just look at their long face, and at this flat forehead of angelina, the forehead of women must be roundish.

Rope if you think astro got those cheekbones through fillers, fillers cant give you that look. And he didnt have them before mewing

- Implants obviously
- Astro alt obviously

• Love it
Reactions: her
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Meeks Zygos mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, chadpreetinthemaking and PenileFacialSurgery
Screenshot 20200212 180653

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, sloopnoob, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
No zygos for his subhuman recessed chin
It may be recessed from side but from front its god tier
With more forward growth on side profile and hair ( like in this pic) hed be psl8
Right now hes a 7-7.5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and PenileFacialSurgery
lmao at calling angelina jolie’s cheekbones “subhuman.”

how fucking retarded can you be, i mean honestly?

your main mistake is that you fail to realize the ideal feminine cheekbone is DIFFERENT from the ideal masculine cheekbone. feminine cheekbones are supposed to have more of a submalar prominence, which is EXACTLY what she exemplifies. Angelina Jolie has long been regarded as extremely beautiful and for good reason. You’ve outed yourself as a delusional autist for claiming any feature of hers as being “subhuman”

edit: I will admit, however, that you are correct that high, small, laterally wide cheekbones are certainly seen as the masculine ideal in western culture at least. My main point is that you’re wrong to assume masculine features should be present on a woman.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Elias

your main mistake is that you fail to realize the ideal feminine cheekbone is DIFFERENT from the ideal masculine cheekbone. feminine cheekbones are supposed to have more of a submalar prominence, which is EXACTLY what she exemplifies. Angelina Jolie has long been regarded as extremely beautiful and for good reason. You’ve outed yourself as a delusional autist for claiming any feature of hers as being “subhuman”
Shut up greycel

good response, brainlet
Tbh now looking over your response again, it makes sense, but i still in a way they could be higher set, i understand they cant the same as o’prys though

• +1
Reactions: highT
Only possible through custom infraorbital-malar implants. Eppley is a Jew but he’s the only one capable of getting us that look.

Also high set cheekbones don’t guarantee good undereye support. You need fat grafts/fillers to fix lower eyelid retraction (and maybe even a canthoplasty), prominent zygos don’t have an effect on that.

Last edited:
What about Pitts tho

astro actually did some bonesmashing on his cheekbones. he made a youtube video talking about it and his CB are completly swollen up. dont know if he deleted it, since he was getting so much hate on bonesmashing

Low iq greycel questions

High zygos won't protrude as much as low / as easily?

Zygos support of eye area matter more than protrudion?

edit: I will admit, however, that you are correct that high, small, laterally wide cheekbones are certainly seen as the masculine ideal in western culture at least. My main point is that you’re wrong to assume masculine features should be present on a woman.
The zygos is not her issue, it's her skull and face shape that is overall too masculine.

Relative cheekbone position is entirely genetic, and whether or not they are prominent is a function of the environmental component.

Having high cheekbones can be a double edged sword *sometimes*, albeit rarely. While high-set, and prominent cheekbones are aesthetic as fuck, if you are lacking prominence i.e. have significant malar recession/lack of forward growth in that area or have shallow orbits/prominent eyes, the absolute slope of any negative orbital vector will be significantly exacerbated by higher cheekbone positioning. For the non-mental visualizers, place two objects closer and further apart, and use a protractor to measure the change in their relative angulation given an equidistant move. This contributes to a more extreme 'step-off' between your eyeball and zygo, making the eye appear more buggy and likely causing worse eye bags than if your cheekbones were lower set, with a more gradual step-off in osseous support.

This is unfortunately the case for me as my dad, brother and I all have very high cheekbones (just slightly lower than o'prys). While theirs look nice due to having an acceptable degree of forward malar growth, I have just slightly less than they do, but enough to contribute to a negative orbital vector extreme enough to result in an unaesthetic outcome in the undereye area. Might have to visit Taban.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kota and Bechadish