These are my Instagram pics. I’m constantly blocked or unfollowed for no reason. Is something bad being conveyed

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Acnno, SteveRogers and 7 others
blocked or unfollowed by who

yeah your body is good btw
Mostly girls like if I meet a girl on bumble and give her my ig she’ll unfollow and block me without any warning. It’s happens hundreds of times.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
You definitely look better in insta pics than what you send us here :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, Dog face, Deleted member 7506 and 2 others
Mostly girls like if I meet a girl on bumble and give her my ig she’ll unfollow and block me without any warning. It’s happens hundreds of times.
ironic since you seem approachable, friendly and NT

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 8765
@Redwhiteandbluepill What are your bumble pics?

Bro girls are so weird in 2020

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Fear, highT and 7 others
maybe your IG feels like a fake account?
you are good lookin on these pics so i dont get why lol

dude women are fucking retrded, its not you. they're so nuerotic and insane that seeing men smile makes them angry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Lolcel, Fear and 6 others
they saw you getting heightmogged in the last photo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
8Uejj03l

Bro that jaw, what a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
dude women are fucking retrded, its not you. they're so nuerotic and insane that seeing men smile makes them angry.
So smile less?

Good looking guy. They probably just want your attention. Foids get super bitter when chads ignores them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
no, smile more. You don't want those kind of hoes in your life anyway imo. I've had the same shit happen to me.
Idc about personality just how they look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 8765 and Taylorswift
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock and SteveRogers
Not a bad body but nowhere near good enough to be posting shirtless pics. You're just too small for that game

Also

:chad:
Cope, he is actually really good looking at least Chadlite and first pic is chad tbh

Body mogs99% of men so i dont know whats wrong tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Cope, he is actually really good looking at least Chadlite and first pic is chad tbh

Body mogs99% of men so i dont know whats wrong tbh
I said he's good looking facially, his frame is still a major failo. His body looks like an average college DYEL in the first shirtless pic, but in his other pic he looks like a 6 foot lad with the body of a 5'5" lad. Frame just makes his head and neck look giant. That pic is why 90% of females are unfollowing him, he looks beyond autistic just standing in someone's yard and clenching his fists JFL

• Hmm...
I said he's good looking facially, his frame is still a major failo. His body looks like an average college DYEL in the first shirtless pic, but in his other pic he looks like a 6 foot lad with the body of a 5'5" lad. Frame just makes his head and neck look giant. That pic is why 90% of females are unfollowing him, he looks beyond autistic just standing in someone's yard and clenching his fists JFL
Nothing wrong with his frame jfl

• +1
Same thing here, it aint 2012 anymore every single women has 100 dudes on her phone at all times, Giga Chad might have texted back so she blocks you

Bro you cant predict women, they are highly unstable, emotional creatures that the Jews gave rights to and now they are out there are actually believing they are the same as men

Screenshot 20201022 111648 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3635 and 3 others

Quick analysis: (Honest comments cause asked for what pics convey)
Remove first cooking pic. Low quality. Also women on Tinder or Bumble are looking to fuck, not date. So they’re not looking for soemthing that conveys good guy cooks dinner. Only way that works is if you have a professional photo in an upscale fancy kitchen and candid. Not looking like you don’t know what you’re doing.
second pic with tinder logo doesnt work at all. Very unprofessional photo. Looks like a selfie. Conveys you’re out alone. Doesnt work. Bit autistic smile. I know you’re trying to convey that goofy personality. This works in irl game, but not on Tinder. She’s there to fuck and fuck only. On that note, she’s only dtf when you match. She wants to fuck then. That’s how you play tinder game. Also why it’s a number game. This correlates to her cycles. And at the point, she wants to fuck masculine dominant men. Watch Rollo Tomassi video on cycles and how it affects female mate preference. So don’t escalate to Insta. Stay on Tinder. Ask what she up to. Gauge interest. If she says nothing much, chilling etc, you’re good. No need to show your personality or banter. Ask if she got drinks. If not you say youll bring. Ask for address. That’s it
Photo 3 is sick. Should be first photo. Even better if you have similar photo showing shoulders broader. But that non chalant walking candid is suck. Attention catcher.
Photo 4 also very good. Touch up lighting.
gucci pic shows sick style. But you look a but unsure. Remember, she looking for the guy that WILL fuck her, not someone unsure. Still sick outfit and style
Photo 6 is not that great. Better if you were doing some activity like near pool. Or playing touch football in your yard with friends. This looks like you took off your shirt for the pic. If youre going for “Yes i took my shirt off for tinder. Look at my body” type pic, them emulate modelling shots.
7 is good, but I’d play with perspective to get the ratios better.

• Ugh..
Reactions: DieTryingCel and Taylorswift
Remove first cooking pic. Low quality. Also women on Tinder or Bumble are looking to fuck, not date. So they’re not looking for soemthing that conveys good guy cooks dinner. Only way that works is if you have a professional photo in an upscale fancy kitchen and candid. Not looking like you don’t know what you’re doing.
second pic with tinder logo doesnt work at all. Very unprofessional photo. Looks like a selfie. Conveys you’re out alone. Doesnt work. Bit autistic smile. I know you’re trying to convey that goofy personality. This works in irl game, but not on Tinder. She’s there to fuck and fuck only. On that note, she’s only dtf when you match. She wants to fuck then. That’s how you play tinder game. Also why it’s a number game. This correlates to her cycles. And at the point, she wants to fuck masculine dominant men. Watch Rollo Tomassi video on cycles and how it affects female mate preference. So don’t escalate to Insta. Stay on Tinder. Ask what she up to. Gauge interest. If she says nothing much, chilling etc, you’re good. No need to show your personality or banter. Ask if she got drinks. If not you say youll bring. Ask for address. That’s it
Photo 3 is sick. Should be first photo. Even better if you have similar photo showing shoulders broader. But that non chalant walking candid is suck. Attention catcher.
gucci pic shows sick style. But you look a but unsure. Remember, she looking for the guy that WILL fuck her, not someone unsure. Still sick outfit and style
Photo 6 is not that great. Better if you were doing some activity like near pool. Or playing touch football in your yard with friends. This looks like you took off your shirt for the pic. If youre going for “Yes i took my shirt off for tinder. Look at my body” type pic, them emulate modelling shots.
Fraud last pic like this: Use iphone editor. The perspective tool.

Attachments

• DAD7401E-2DCB-443A-9F4F-862F44702CA8.jpeg
    DAD7401E-2DCB-443A-9F4F-862F44702CA8.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift

I also want a good insta in general. I want to be able to dm girls on insta that’s where the numbers are.

I also want a good insta in general. I want to be able to dm girls on insta that’s where the numbers are.
Insta in general and insta for hook up is different. Look up playas on insta. What it look like. You must be able to compete, lifestyle wise. Or if you have some kind of talent or art to show off (Still not as good as lifestyle IG). OG Bilzerian for example. Some fancy shit. Some body shots. Vacation shots. Shit like that. I think you’re smart enough to check their profiles and figure that out.

Insta in general and insta for hook up is different. Look up playas on insta. What it look like. You must be able to compete, lifestyle wise. Or if you have some kind of talent or art to show off (Still not as good as lifestyle IG). OG Bilzerian for example. Some fancy shit. Some body shots. Vacation shots. Shit like that. I think you’re smart enough to check their profiles and figure that out.
For wxample, the cooking pic you shared looks like something you can post on facebook for your family to see. You get me? Like, chicks aren’t gonna look at that and say, “Fuck I wanna fuck that guy”

Last edited:

I was told party shit like this is bad trashy ect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 8765 and AsGoodAsItGets
For wxample, the cooking pic you shared looks like something you can post on facebook for your family to see. You get me? Like, chicks aren’t gonna look at that and say, “Fuck I wanna that guy”
I don’t know. It shows a range of emotion. It basically humanizes me to them. When girls see new random men they always assume negative things and the more like a normal human you seem the better.

This is for instagram, candid check, fancy dinner check, great kitchen check
For wxample, the cooking pic you shared looks like something you can post on facebook for your family to see. You get me? Like, chicks aren’t gonna look at that and say, “Fuck I wanna that guy”

Attachments

• 21DE4801-D463-4CDA-B190-ED192B8EEAD3.jpeg
    21DE4801-D463-4CDA-B190-ED192B8EEAD3.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 65

I was told party shit like this is bad trashy ect

Hahaha you got this shit lying around and you post those good boy pics? Do the pics audit like I said in the first message and add pics 2 and three from this batch and test again. You know what these pics convey ? “This guy fucks”. Putting these on insta is upto you. I wouldn’t because of professional and public image. Your case might be different. If you use isnta only for friends, social circle and hooking up, its cool nonetheless. Anyway I’d avoid first pic woth the three girls in that you look like you just popped into the frame to get a picture with them. The other two slay.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift
Lol everyone here is so painstakingly retarded that it hurts. OP, the reason why they unfollow you or block you out of nowhere is literally just them seeing a bad picture of you. I have 1 year experience on building up an instagram (although i used a Chadfish not pictures of mine) and everytime I uploaded a pic that was unflattering, I immediately lost around 2-5 followers. Females expect you to look the exact same in every single picture regardless of lens distortion, lighting, angle, etc so when they see a bad pic (that probably doesn’t do you justice) they immediately think “eh he ain’t as cute as his Tinder pics” and they unfollow you. It’s literally THAT simple and trust me it is 99.99% the case. Rarely do they ever unfollow you for not messaging them or for ignoring them, etc.

TL;DR : don’t post pictures where your face doesn’t look more or less as good as your every other picture, not even on your instagram story. Ask a bunch of female friends before posting ANY picture and compare it to your best most liked/most well received picture and ask them which one is better and THEN post it. Each picture you post has to be either better than your current existing best picture or at least on the same level.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 5634, SexyMofo and 4 others
I don’t know. It shows a range of emotion. It basically humanizes me to them. When girls see new random men they always assume negative things and the more like a normal human you seem the better.
It does. But field test so you know the truth. Try different combos. Remember bro, there’s looking for an animal to come and pin them to the bed and fuck them speechless. Your bio also matters. Just write :
Dominant.
Knows what I want.
Looking for feminine girls only.
Business owner (if you are).
Independent.

or something like that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Hahaha you got this shit lying around and you post those good boy pics? Do the pics audit like I said in the first message and add pics 2 and three from this batch and test again. You know what these pics convey ? “This guy fucks”. Putting these on insta is upto you. I wouldn’t because of professional and public image. Your case might be different. If you use isnta only for friends, social circle and hooking up, its cool nonetheless. Anyway I’d avoid first pic woth the three girls in that you look like you just popped into the frame to get a picture with them. The other two slay.
Hot hot hot girls don’t like the club promoter image. They like chads who look wealthy on private jets who work out ect. Not partying trying to look cool with girls.
These girls on arm promoter type pics are out of style now.

Lol everyone here is so painstakingly retarded that it hurts. OP, the reason why they unfollow you or block you out of nowhere is literally just them seeing a bad picture of you. I have 1 year experience on building up an instagram (although i used a Chadfish not pictures of mine) and everytime I uploaded a pic that was unflattering, I immediately lost around 2-5 followers. Females expect you to look the exact same in every single picture regardless of lens distortion, lighting, angle, etc so when they see a bad pic (that probably doesn’t do you justice) they immediately think “eh he ain’t as cute as his Tinder pics” and they unfollow you. It’s literally THAT simple and trust me it is 99.99% the case. Rarely do they ever unfollow you for not messaging them or for ignoring them, etc.

TL;DR : don’t post pictures where your face doesn’t look more or less as good as your every other picture, not even on your instagram story. Ask a bunch of female friends before posting ANY picture and compare it to your best most liked/most well received picture and ask them which one is better and THEN post it. Each picture you post has to be either better than your current existing best picture or at least on the same level.
I agree with this but it’s hard for me to self evaluate to decide what is better / worse.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I agree with this but it’s hard for me to self evaluate to decide what is better / worse.
This is why you ask your HONEST FEMALE friends, it is what I did. Basically you send them your best picture (most liked, most well received, etc) and you send them the picture you want to post and then you ask them which one looks better. If they tell you that the picture you are planning on posting is worse, then don’t do it. But make sure you ask a bunch of female friends, not just 1. This works everytime. It is all about looking Chad at all times. Also, you may look better in motion (which is closer to what you look irl anyways) so you may want to post videos more than pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Hot hot hot girls don’t like the club promoter image. They like chads who look wealthy on private jets who work out ect. Not partying trying to look cool with girls.
These girls on arm promoter type pics are out of style now.
Fuck man why I waste time on people who don’t get it.

Fuck man why I waste time on people who don’t get it.
Youre just telling ppl to dominance max. Get as big as possible and grow as big of a beard as pissible

This is why I deleted Instagram, too much work for worthless whores that come and go. Social media is the greatest birth control ever made.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Taylorswift
Youre just telling ppl to dominance max. Get as big as possible and grow as big of a beard as pissible
Women do not like beards, most redpill guys with beards and gymmaxxed are always hiding a shitty jawline/chin.

I agree with dominance being vital for sexual success but my main issue right now is being blocked and avoided. Being dominant is actually polarizing and will make more girls block. The way to avoid being blocked is to avoid polarization and just be nt and offer value.

Okay last try. Because that’s the type of guy they’re looking to fuck when they feel like fucking and are on the app. Ironman not captain America. Bad boy. Dominant yes. Because they know good boy pissyboy is not going to have the balls to come over, escalate and fuck in 1 hour. Also, funnelling these girls into inatgram and keeping them there for an ego boost and never fucking them is such a meme bro, if that’s what you’re trying to do. You have the looks bro, I don’t know about the balls. Btw huge beard is not required wtf. If it matches your style and looks max you, cool. I would personally not because I have a good jaw and its kinda not “in” and looks stale with all hipsters doing it.

Women do not like beards, most redpill guys with beards and gymmaxxed are always hiding a shitty jawline/chin.
A hot Latina once hooked up with a fat old guy simply because he had a beard.

she legit told me I was clean shaven at the time so I had no chance with her. I later grew a beard and she hooked up with me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Maybe they reverse search your pics and it takes them here

Okay last try. Because that’s the type of guy they’re looking to fuck when they feel like fucking and are on the app. Ironman not captain America. Bad boy. Dominant yes. Because they know good boy pissyboy is not going to have the balls to come over, escalate and fuck in 1 hour. Also, funnelling these girls into inatgram and keeping them there for an ego boost and never fucking them is such a meme bro, if that’s what you’re trying to do. You have the looks bro, I don’t know about the balls. Btw huge beard is not required wtf. If it matches your style and looks max you, cool. I would personally not because I have a good jaw and its kinda not “in” and looks stale with all hipsters doing it.

not a strong enough value proposition.
Anything that exists in high quantity cannot have value by definition.
Many many men can come over and fuck a girl within 1 hour.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
This is why I deleted Instagram, too much work for worthless whores that come and go. Social media is the greatest birth control ever made.
If you are Chad enough (which OP isn’t) then you won’t care about the influx of followers since you would have a lot of them that it makes no difference and you will always have a handful of loyal foids who will simp for you no matter what. My chadfish had around 5k followers at his peak and when he lost a few followers after posting a certain picture either as a post or story, I rarely noticed it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Inscol, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
If you are Chad enough (which OP isn’t) then you won’t care about the influx of followers since you would have a lot of them that it makes no difference and you will always have a handful of loyal foids who will simp for you no matter what. My chadfish had around 5k followers at his peak and when he lost a few followers after posting a certain picture either as a post or story, I rarely noticed it.
Would girls initiate convos with him?