THESE SJW FEMALES MOG EVERY SINGLE HUMAN MALE

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Please tell me what their parents are feeding them, I WANT TO BE LIKE THEM
JFL, for real though, these dykes jaw and chin mog all of you !

Mog

Second from the left: Meet Amanda stallone, Sly Stallone's daughter
Third from left: Idk what to fucking say. This chinka's head is literally an ice block. She mogs GigaChad for fuck's sake!
First from right: Say hello to Becky Tyson, Mike Tyson's daughter. Holy shit at that chin.
Second from right: Idk what the fuck that thing is. Looks like a castrated he-male. Still mogs half this forum

@Madness
@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Lmfao wtf? Legit. I believe this confirms the chewmaxxing theory. Testosterone/DHT/or whatever else is not what produces a masculine-square chin but rather chewing hard foods all your life. Look at eskimos and African tribes people for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lmfao wtf? Legit. I believe this confirms the chewmaxxing theory. Testosterone/DHT/or whatever else is not what produces a masculine-square chin but rather chewing hard foods all your life. Look at eskimos and African tribes people for example.
It's neither ya bro. Neither testosterone nor DHT nor chewing nor mewing. It's just bone growth genetics. These creatures have 1/1000th the testosterone of a male and they have a 100th percentile jaw JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
It's neither ya bro. Neither testosterone nor DHT nor chewing nor mewing. It's just bone growth genetics. These creatures have 1/1000th the testosterone of a male and they have a 100th percentile jaw JFL.
I'm not at all saying genetics has no input in this. Of course it does. Some people are just born like that. But look at how your parents or grandparents looked when they were younger and tell me they didn't lower-third mog the majority of the population. The shift to a soft-food diet have caused faces to elongate and jaws to weaken.

• +1
Look at how your parents or grandparents looked when they were younger and tell me they didn't lower-third mog the majority of the population.
These bitches were raised on the modern western gummy bear diet, the only thing they've been chewing on are pubes from Chad's cock. If anything we ayrabs have chewing on way harder foods since birth

• +1
These bitches were raised on the modern western gummy bear diet, the only thing they've been chewing on are pubes from Chad's cock. If anything we ayrabs have chewing on way harder foods since birth
Real shit nigga. Lahma mishweeyah wa kifta making us into chad

• +1
man am I coping so hard when I say I still jaw mog these ladys

• +1
  • +1
Please tell me what their parents are feeding them, I WANT TO BE LIKE THEM
JFL, for real though, these dykes jaw and chin mog all of you !

View attachment 1876

Second from the left: Meet Amanda stallone, Sly Stallone's daughter
Third from left: Idk what to fucking say. This chinka's head is literally an ice block. She mogs GigaChad for fuck's sake!
First from right: Say hello to Becky Tyson, Mike Tyson's daughter. Holy shit at that chin.
Second from right: Idk what the fuck that thing is. Looks like a castrated he-male. Still mogs half this forum

@Madness
@Nibba
It's called soy sweetie look it up ;)

Maybe you INCELS could learn a thing or two from the Chad soi-males :soy:

• +1
  • +1
FACIAL GROWTH HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN DETERMINED TO BE 100 PERCENT GENETIC
Yeah dude test causes male face growth and bone density, and in females estrogen does the same thing, but results in a different type of bone formation (high e= angel skull, etc). This is why these females have these features

• +1
Yeah dude test causes male face growth and bone density, and in females estrogen does the same thing, but results in a different type of bone formation (high e= angel skull, etc). This is why these females have these features
liberal women = high Estrogen? unlikely
Also, most arabs have wimp skulls and garbage chins but still dominate the whitey. I refuse to believe that testosterone is the sole determinant of facial growth as some PSL circles claim. You could have just inherited weak jaw / facial bloat, simple as that.

• +1
T isn't the sole determinant of facial growth, so you're telling me a nerdic with a square jaw(which is 100% square because of his genetics) has more T than a 200cm beast from west africa with a some what narrow lower third?

• +1
T isn't the sole determinant of facial growth, so you're telling me a nerdic with a square jaw(which is 100% square because of his genetics) has more T than a 200cm beast from west africa with a some what narrow lower third?
This is exactly what I said above ya akhi. It's purely genetic and nothing else, people should stop judging masculinity from jaw and chin alone!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and future chadlite
liberal women = high Estrogen? unlikely
Also, most arabs have wimp skulls and garbage chins but still dominate the whitey. I refuse to believe that testosterone is the sole determinant of facial growth as some PSL circles claim. You could have just inherited weak jaw / facial bloat, simple as that.
Yeah obviously genetics. Arabs have more RECEPTORs but probably less test total. Also each ethnic group has diff skill types

• +1
look at badr hari's chin (his T levels are insane) and compare it to some random 6' nerdic with a jaw wider and more square, i doubt he has more T just because of his skull shape

• +1
probably less test total
NICE COPE FAG. I'M SURE YOUR GAY SNOWNIGGER ASS HAS MORE TESTOSTERONE THAN ME

Jokes aside, there isn't much variation in total testosterone levels between races, the visible differences are due to factors like receptor sensitivity and DHT conversion. At least according to what I read.

• +1
NICE COPE FAG. I'M SURE YOUR GAY SNOWNIGGER ASS HAS MORE TESTOSTERONE THAN ME

Jokes aside, there isn't much variation in total testosterone levels between races, the visible differences are due to factors like receptor sensitivity and DHT conversion. At least according to what I read.
I mean like I said skull shape is determined by race, which is why it's largely genetic and then fueled by hormones

• +1
look at badr hari's chin (his T levels are insane) and compare it to some random 6' nerdic with a jaw wider and more square, i doubt he has more T just because of his skull shape
Arabs are just cursed with weak lower third and facial fat. It's very rare to see an Arab with a square jaw. Semitic skull type is usually dolichocephalic (elongated)

• +1
I mean like I said skull shape is determined by race, which is why it's largely genetic and then fueled by hormones
100% do you know how rare a square jaw is in Morocco, you rarely see one and if you do they're mixed between natives and other races

• +1
100% do you know how rare a square jaw is in Morocco, you rarely see one and if you do they're mixed between natives and other races
Badr Hari literally has a wimp skull. And can still kill every man on earth with his bare hands
a.jpg
skull

• +1
Badr Hari literally has a wimp skull. And can still kill every man on earth with his bare hands
a.jpg
skull
This, most moroccans have this skull including me but a weaker version, it's why it's very easy for us to recognize eachother from far away, as soon as I see a Moroccan here i can know he is from miles away, just by his skull shape

• +1
a.jpg
skull
That's not a wimp skull. His chin is recessed and that's it lol. Still looks Dom af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
  • +1
Recessed chin, long occipital, nonexistent jaw, and look at that fucking cheek line
That occipult is barely long and just cuz he doesn't have lower third doesn't mean he isn't Dom af

• +1
That occipult is barely long and just cuz he doesn't have lower third doesn't mean he isn't Dom af
The whole point of this thread is to point out that you can be Dom without having cartoonish Chad features. I never said he isn't DOM. But if you ask Lookism autists they will say that he has less testosterone because of the way his skull looks like - 100% genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Future Arablite and future chadlite
The whole point of this thread is to point out that you can be Dom without having cartoonish Chad features. I never said he isn't DOM. But if you ask Lookism autists they will say that he has less testosterone because of the way his skull looks like - 100% genetic
Yeah I agree. He also probably had shitty mouth posture as a child. Mewing is legit

• +1
they'll even call him unattractive because his jaw isnt 5699KM wide and his nose isnt perfectly straught and he has a NCT etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
What is your input on this matter, wise African King?

Recessed chin, long occipital, nonexistent jaw, and look at that fucking cheek line

As a 6'6, girls cant really judge when very close to him

Also he is dom asf

• +1
they'll even call him unattractive because his jaw isnt 5699KM wide and his nose isnt perfectly straught and he has a NCT etc..
I agree he is not attractive, but he is alpha looking

• +1
  • +1
I agree he is not attractive, but he is alpha looking
maybe to us Males, but ive asked alot of females and they go "WOW" when they see him, we judge attractiveness a different way than they do

• +1