They are trying to diversify and westernify my country GTFIH nafris!!!

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
A400D66F F3FA 4078 ACFE D01F6A43781A
9B91D41B DA75 4234 919A A69463B716C8

FUCkin atheists and cucks, we are the only country that doesnt accept or have relations with israels and will beat you to death if you are gay or like jews and jews still find a way slowly to do this @Maesthetic @MoroccanDweller dont worry we will find theses cucks and beat them up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 3583 and 15 others
fear allah or death

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6403, itorroella9 and 6 others
Degenerate fags tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, ToursOverBoyo2020, alriodai and 4 others
View attachment 1005421View attachment 1005423
FUCkin atheists and cucks, we are the only country that doesnt accept or have relations with israels and will beat you to death if you are gay or like jews and jews still find a way slowly to do this @Maesthetic @MoroccanDweller dont worry we will find theses cucks and beat them up
Dont worry
We will instore a martial ethno-fascist state with others maghrébi

Grand Maghreb

• Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 10696 and alriodai
well even though i dont like this degeneracy, religion is still fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and alriodai
We will have no mercy on those fuckers
The time of jokes have lasted too long
Every Maghrebi is Born a Warrior
We cannot tolerate this

AlarmingSlimHarborseal size restricted

Attachments

• AlarmingSlimHarborseal-size_restricted.gif
    AlarmingSlimHarborseal-size_restricted.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10696 and alriodai
God i hate those fuckers
2 000 000 of martyrs didnt die in vain

This is will be our -390 sack of Rome if you know what you mean
Aax9TQn

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
We need a Hitler but for Maghrebis
61302 full

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and alriodai
God i hate those fuckers
2 000 000 of martyrs didnt die in vain

This is will be our -390 sack of Rome if you know what you mean View attachment 1005458
Im telling u bro, algeria is getting diversified and westetnifed slowly by jews, 90% are still homophobic transphobic sexist racist and anti semite but the new 20yo millenials soy boys are so cucked bro

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10987
Im telling u bro, algeria is getting diversified and westetnifed slowly by jews, 90% are still homophobic transphobic sexist racist and anti semite but the new 20yo millenials soy boys are so cucked bro
Redpill the kids bro
Show them exemple
Open boxing/wreslting clubs for the young guys so they become high T masculine Chads

Doesnt that make your blood boil kho ?
If The same crimson that is on our flag is the same crimson that flow our in our veins
Then start training, start to be strong, redpill your entourage and the kids, tell the truth, shame the devil, be absolute.

JGarXgS

• WTF
They can Westernize all they want, they tried that in the colonial era but they failed. Indeed islam is always victorious.
Islam + Our Blood

Islam first of course but we need to learn the young generations of the importance of Blood and soil

SmartSelect 20210207 000125 Gallery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 10696
What do you think of Einstein tho

He didn't support the state of israel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and alriodai
Elab? I don't understand what's that picture

• +1
Toodlydood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10696
They can Westernize all they want, they tried that in the colonial era but they failed. Indeed islam is always victorious.
Like the time God raised the Crusades to destroy ottoman turks and ban muslims from invading Europe? Lmao

Lmao Keep coping. Once You guys destroy Saudi Arábia and Mecca and Go to take Jerusalem, God Will destroy islamic nations once and for all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
They deserve beatings

Elab? I don't understand what's that picture
The cuck made a status telling us why we wont diversify our country and we are close minded and boomers

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Baldingman1998
@alriodai why are changing your react all the time

• Woah
You are so fucking dumb like seriously i hope this is trolling
So many post of literal retards
without science you couldn't even post this

• +1
You are so fucking dumb like seriously i hope this is trolling
So many post of literal retards
without science you couldn't even post this
nigga i had a stroke readin this lame ahz on hoof

How do they allow whores like that to be dressed in public like worthless cum dumpsters? Prostitutes back in the day had more class than these whores.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 6380
The cuck made a status telling us why we wont diversify our country and we are close minded and boomers
Cuck thinks foids will like him for virtue signaling about feminism and phags jfl

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 10987 and buckchadley31
Like the time God raised the Crusades to destroy ottoman turks and ban muslims from invading Europe? Lmao

Lmao Keep coping. Once You guys destroy Saudi Arábia and Mecca and Go to take Jerusalem, God Will destroy islamic nations once and for all.
T.historylet

The crusades werent for the ottomans and the ottomans beated the crusaders anywzy

• +1