They're right about the chewing thing

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
The more I chew, the better my jawline is. When you see me in front, I look good and masculine ; but when I'm on three-quarters, I have a bloated look and my cheekbones are hidden by the masseters

Fuck you Mike Mew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Chewyour food till you can swallow that shit in one go.

lmao.

idk why this happens to some people

Same thing happened to me OP, it's ogre for us

• WTF
Reactions: RandomGuy
No, no, it's like your buccinator and masseter muscle are too much developped, and make you look bloated
how the fuck do people use their buccinator during chewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and IWantToMax
how the fuck do people use their buccinator during chewing
It's always involved in chewing

Its purpose is to pull back the angle of the mouth and to flatten the cheek area, which aids in holding the cheek to the teeth during chewing. This action causes the muscle to keep food pushed back on the occlusal surface of the posterior teeth, as when a person chews.

Its purpose is to pull back the angle of the mouth and to flatten the cheek area, which aids in holding the cheek to the teeth during chewing. This action causes the muscle to keep food pushed back on the occlusal surface of the posterior teeth, as when a person chews.
ded srs?.

i Don't feel it being activated.

idk.

when I chew nothing looks blaoted.
are you sure its the masseters?

No, no, it's like your buccinator and masseter muscle are too much developped, and make you look bloated
It's cuz of buccal fat you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and FatJattMofo
ded srs?.

i Don't feel it being activated.

idk.

when I chew nothing looks blaoted.
are you sure its the masseters?
Maybe you're not chewing enough

Or what you're chewing isn't hard enough
It's cuz of buccal fat you faggot
Please, don't talk when you're ignorant

I don't have any buccal fat, and it's clearly muscles that are involved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Maybe you're not chewing enough

Or what you're chewing isn't hard enough
nah dude. im chewing for long times on hard shit. like mastic gum.

It starts to hurt but never bloats.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

Don't you notice any pump in your masseter?
Perhaps the muscle responsiveness is different according to the person

Please, don't talk when you're ignorant

I don't have any buccal fat, and it's clearly muscles that are involved
Nigguh if you didn't have buccal fat you would be able to see the muscle, but the fatpads make you look bloated instead you autist.

• +1

Same. Lately I'm a bit more bloated, but that's cause I gained some fat (bulking)

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Don't you notice any pump in your masseter?
Perhaps the muscle responsiveness is different according to the person
in the masseter I do feel something but never the buccinator

• +1
Nigguh if you didn't have buccal fat you would be able to see the muscle, but the fatpads make you look bloated instead you autist.
But I do see the muscle, and muscle itself is the problem

please put on your glasses next time

The more I chew, the better my jawline is. When you see me in front, I look good and masculine ; but when I'm on three-quarters, I have a bloated look and my cheekbones are hidden by the masseters

Fuck you Mike Mew
A temporary bloating is normal, that's just like when u get a pump and when the muscle gets full of fluid, except there isnt any vasculature showing

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and RandomGuy
I cant chew gum bro feelsbadman

• So Sad
Dental fillings, if I chew it'll fuck them up and I'll have to get them replaced. I wish I would brush my teeth in my young ages more and not eat so much candy so I wouldn't had to get dental fillings

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Dental fillings, if I chew it'll fuck them up and I'll have to get them replaced. I wish I would brush my teeth in my young ages more and not eat so much candy so I wouldn't had to get dental fillings
How long do they have to remain

it sinks bro 🙁
its ok bro, im happy with my forward growth but chewing would help me so fkin much i think, but it is what it is, let's hope in my next life i won't do the same mistake and instead brush my teeth during my childhood xD

• JFL
its ok bro, im happy with my forward growth but chewing would help me so fkin much i think, but it is what it is, let's hope in my next life i won't do the same mistake and instead brush my teeth during my childhood xD
dude FUCK THAT. Id literally chew the fillers off if I were you
id develop bruxism on purpose

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and DianabolDownie
What kind of shit fillings you have? I have tons and am free to eat whatever I want
Idk bro but in my past they had to be replaced because of chewing gum (like after I chewed gum next day my teeth would hurt so fucking much, so they had to be replaced)

• Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie

key point of mike jew's theories is not using buccinators during swallowing which would atrophy them

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
key point of mike jew's theories is not using buccinators during swallowing which would atrophy them
ohh interesting. I do think ive atrophied. them. so as aresult they are not used

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Fuck you Mike Mew
3/4s is the best look for most people, you should focus on losing bloat

I TOLD YOU GUYS...

STOP GROWING YOUR MASSETERS!

I had big masseters my whole life; no matter how low my bf% got, I only got rid of my facial “bloat” after getting Botox masseter reduction.

S
I TOLD YOU GUYS...

STOP GROWING YOUR MASSETERS!

I had big masseters my whole life; no matter how low my bf% got, I only got rid of my facial “bloat” after getting Botox masseter reduction.
Sent you a PM regarding this... I have a similar problem...
Wtf, did you ever read my post

Too much strongness in the masseters
I have a problem with this... Everyone talks about building stronger masseter muscles but in some situations (mine I believe) it makes things worse...