Things like "long midface" are cope. If you have the 4 most important traits, you are set.

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken

Case in point:

BALANCE is always the important key to an attractive face. Everything you ever know about what makes a face attractive is always lower third + zygos + maxilla + eye area. Copers will point to specific things when in reality they know that they just don't have those 3 main ingredients.

Always remember that EVERYTHING that determines your face will be:
1. Maxilla. Maxilla is what drives the face and it is the single thing that separates gl men from average men. Most men have shit maxillas
2. Lower third (more specifically jaw, chin, ramus). We all know that the lower third is what literally drives attractiveness, yet it's such an issue for many men.
3. Eye area. You need to have decent shape, decent brow ridge, deep set eyes (so important) and a defined medial canthus. There is no way around it, you need these things for the minimum attractive eye area. Canthal tilt matters, but it isn't a total face ruiner.
4. Zygos. Decent zygos are gives the face that extra step of harmony to balance the lower third. It gives that oh-so-important FWHR that guy #2 has and Davis Schwimmer totally lacks.

You guys can fixate about little things like long midface, big noses, skull width, etc. But that list of things have to come first. We need to stop making the little things into one gigantic issue, when in reality we need to worry about the Foundation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 2157
I dont get your point but first guy is ugly asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 1707, TheEndHasNoEnd and 7 others
Voda je mokrá.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Midface length doesn't matter, FWHR matters.

• +1
Reactions: g00lian, Dunkelheit, Incoming and 4 others
I dont get your point but first guy is ugly asf
Indeed. My point is that they both have a long midface, but guy #2 has the foundations for an attractive face to make it work, but David Schwimmer doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: g00lian
Indeed. My point is that they both have a long midface, but guy #2 has the foundations for an attractive face to make it work, but David Schwimmer doesn't.
2. Guys fwhr is definitly bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
2. Guys fwhr is definitly bigger
That's what I'm saying exactly. We nitpick at the little shit, yet we need to look at the bigger picture. His FWHR is bigger for a reason. Better zygos for one.

That's what I'm saying exactly. We nitpick at the little shit, yet we need to look at the bigger picture. His FWHR is bigger for a reason. Better zygos for one.
Isnt low fwhr = long midface ?
What is the difference ?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Can't have a long midface with a good maxilla and lower third

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Good_Little_Goy
long midface can be easily fixed with low set eyebrows

Wtf is this thread? You say maxilla is most important factor in attractiveness but then that long midface, an indicator of a bad downward grown maxilla, isn't important?

I think your an nct coper too, canthal tilt can absolutely ruin a face, it ruins the example you posted
muh "jon erik hexum" no, when your face to face with someone close up nct looks disgusting, he is a rarity

then you say fwhr is oh so important but skull width is a nitpick?

Low iq thread,

most people wouldn't say this guy is attractive
1593944790918-png.493632

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, CopeTilliRope, Incoming and 1 other person
1. Maxilla. Maxilla is what drives the face and it is the single thing that separates gl men from average men. Most men have shit maxillas
You'll rarely find someone wtih a well developed maxilla and a long midface.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Incoming
You'll rarely find someone wtih a well developed maxilla and a long midface.
Only native Indians had something like this

Wtf is this thread? You say maxilla is most important factor in attractiveness but then that long midface, an indicator of a bad downward grown maxilla, isn't important?

I think your an nct coper too, canthal tilt can absolutely ruin a face, it ruins the example you posted
muh "jon erik hexum" no, when your face to face with someone close up nct looks disgusting, he is a rarity

then you say fwhr is oh so important but skull width is a nitpick?

Low iq thread,

most people wouldn't say this guy is attractive
1593944790918-png.493632
Exacly, also this guy Has bad orbitals and bad round mandible. Looking like US high school jock isn't enough to be good looking.

• +1
Cage 1

For a start eye area is not separate from maxilla and zygos as they heavily influence the eye area. Secondly where the fuck were you going with this article. Jfl

• +1
Exacly, also this guy Has bad orbitals and bad round mandible. Looking like US high school jock isn't enough to be good looking.
True but It is enough to get laid

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t