Think fin might be starting to show results

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
The thinning areas of my head look thicker and my temples are completely covered with tiny black hairs filling out even my entire nw0 zone
never in a million years do I think fin alone will cause the temples to grow back to full thick hairs but I feel like the tiny hairs are a sign its working and that the area is still quite alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 3902, Averagecel and 5 others
did u originally have nw0

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
The thinning areas of my head look thicker and my temples are completely covered with tiny black hairs filling out even my entire nw0 zone
never in a million years do I think fin alone will cause the temples to grow back to full thick hairs but I feel like the tiny hairs are a sign its working and that the area is still quite alive
why is one side of my temples thinner than the other

i had this for all i could remember

the left side grows slower and is less thick

and it is a little receded

but i never lose hair

i don't get it

even when i had long hair

i barely lost hair, only the ones that were tangled up but that was it.

why is one side of my temples thinner than the other

i had this for all i could remember

the left side grows slower and is less thick

and it is a little receded

but i never lose hair

i don't get it

even when i had long hair

i barely lost hair, only the ones that were tangled up but that was it.
Idk man the same happens for me. There are more tiny black hairs on my right temple than my left
My guess is asymmetric tension force, it's all I can think of. It goes with the "scalp tension mediates epigenetic androgen receptor changes" theory
how old when u caught it
22, but I'm sure it was happening before then
24 now

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Idk man the same happens for me. There are more tiny black hairs on my right temple than my left
My guess is asymmetric tension force, it's all I can think of. It goes with the "scalp tension mediates epigenetic androgen receptor changes" theory

22, but I'm sure it was happening before then
24 now
ok thanks man

is it ok to have the hair at the top of your head the thinnest?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What do you mean?
UNO the place where all men go bald first

that place is the thinnest

cuz it gets the least amount of blood since it is the highest part of ur body

Fin will only reduce the hair loss, you need to use other stuff for hair growth, fin alone won't give you much hair growth, it will be slow af.

Every hairmax treatment needs to include at least 1 in each category:

Reduce DHT on scalp (Fin, dut, coconut oil...)

Combat inflammation (Rosemary oil, omega 3...)

Hair regrowth through increased blood supply (Minoxidil, red light, microneedling, rosemary oil...)

I am 17 with NW1-1.25. Is there a point jumping on fin? I don’t think it’s good at my age.

Update just washed my hair for the first time in a week definitely still shedding but it's much much less. Like 25-30 hairs lost in the shower compared to 100.
Hair looks still not perfect wet but much, much better than it did even a week ago. My theory is that fin caused my scalp to rapidly drop all these thin miniaturized hairs and grow new thicker hairs in their place, and it appears like density is returning because those have all hit the length where they add an underbrush look and cover the scalp.
Hopeful for results. Also @Deliciadecu you're completley right, I'm not expecting regrowth from fin, just thicker hair. I'm going to add needling, minoxidil, and eventually RU probably. Plus eat carnivore to drastically lower inflammation throughout the body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Like 25-30 hairs lost in the shower compared to 100.

Same as me tbh, I washed my hair just a couple of hours ago, it was only between 25-35 hairs. It is not great, but that is a good number for maintenance, won't gain hair but won't lose either, so I just need to reinforce one of those three, which I will by:

1- Getting Omega 3 supplement (Inflammation)
2- More coconut oil (DHT)

Later I'll buy the red light for more hair regrowth, can't use more minoxidil tbh, I'm already using it 4 times a day

• Woah
Same as me tbh, I washed my hair just a couple of hours ago, it was only between 25-35 hairs. It is not great, but that is a good number for maintenance, won't gain hair but won't lose either, so I just need to reinforce one of those three, which I will by:

1- Getting Omega 3 supplement (Inflammation)
2- More coconut oil (DHT)

Later I'll buy the red light for more hair regrowth, can't use more minoxidil tbh, I'm already using it 4 times a day
Are you on fin? How long you been megausing minox? Tell me your tale

Are you on fin? How long you been megausing minox? Tell me your tale

Nah, I refuse to take fin tbh, JFL, I already have low T behavior, imagine if I take fin :lul:

It's been less than a week, I'm hoping it will accelerate the hair regrowth, I need to get to nw1 at least in 2 months, doing everything I can for that

• +1
Nah, I refuse to take fin tbh, JFL, I already have low T behavior, imagine if I take fin :lul:

It's been less than a week, I'm hoping it will accelerate the hair regrowth, I need to get to nw1 at least in 2 months, doing everything I can for that
What norwood are you at? Why do you need to get to 1 in 2 months?

What norwood are you at? Why do you need to get to 1 in 2 months?

Somewhere around 1.75, I should have taken care of it when I was still nw 1.5, but I lost so much hair when I took creatine and didn't know that it raises DHT, that it was everything TOO fast.

Because considering my moneymax plans go right this month, I'll be able to looksmax everything I need in that period, including bodymax, and having done those + with a NW1, I'd be able to approach my oneitis

• So Sad
Somewhere around 1.75, I should have taken care of it when I was still nw 1.5, but I lost so much hair when I took creatine and didn't know that it raises DHT, that it was everything TOO fast.

Because considering my moneymax plans go right this month, I'll be able to looksmax everything I need in that period, including bodymax, and having done those + with a NW1, I'd be able to approach my oneitis
Same story here. When I was at nw2.5 I honestly didn't care that much so long as it was thick af but then I started to rapidly lose density

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Same story here. When I was at nw2.5 I honestly didn't care that much so long as it was thick af but then I started to rapidly lose density

I never imagined I wouldn't like to be a vampire, but that's just what I'm now, a fucking vampire, I can't be seen outside because if the sun touches my scalp... OVER! EXPOSED! YOU'RE BALDING! KILL YOURSELF!

:feelswah:

• JFL