Think I’m just gonna accept that I’m above average for looks in PSL and work on becoming NT.

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Saw a custom jaw implant in YouTube that looks so fake and stupid. Guy looks like a ken doll. I’m all for surgery and shit putting shoving silicone in the face is not going to make one look much better. Harmony is everything

• +1
Reactions: mesr
im doing the same

@justanothergymcell
I just see so many people out there who are average or even less who have fun in life and couldn’t care about they look. Looks are important don’t get me wrong but after a certain extent it’s diminishing returns. Think I’m gonna do a couple safe surgeries to improve my harmony then keep gymcelling and then do fillers to tear out look in my jaw

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Lux
@me if you figure out a permanent method not requiring alcohol or drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
good for you to realize. if you go overboard you will look worse

there's also this guy

and this guy, his bdd was worse than yours:

1st photo is before or after?

Reminds of people going minimalist because they realize they won't ever be able to live the high-status rich life, keep coping. One guy had underwhelming results, ok... Probably didn't plan it well.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
@justanothergymcell
I just see so many people out there who are average or even less who have fun in life and couldn’t care about they look. Looks are important don’t get me wrong but after a certain extent it’s diminishing returns. Think I’m gonna do a couple safe surgeries to improve my harmony then keep gymcelling and then do fillers to tear out look in my jaw

Good for you for actually considering surgery seriously without just barging in.

I still maintain that most guys under 30, other than those with severely debilitating aesthetic deficiencies such as severely recessed jaw or chin, extremely bulbous or hooked nose, moderate to severe ptosis, dumbo ears, norwood 4 or above, etc should not be considering any surgical procedures, moreso if they can still attract girls and create meaningful platonic relationships.

Wait until you hit your 30s and you realize you are balding not to mention desperately hanging onto to the last ounce of collagen that is barely propping up your sagging hollow skin. And to make matters worse, you come to the realization that you have been a nosecell all along. This is when the real fun starts.

why would u eve area about looksmaxxing/becoming nt if you already have a gf lol.

r u planning to cheat on your gf?

why would u eve area about looksmaxxing/becoming nt if you already have a gf lol.

r u planning to cheat on your gf?
Nah but I know we only have 1-2 years left because differing paths in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back