Thinking about going in debt for surgeries

fobos

fobos

Toxic
15k loan would be enough for all kinds of surgeries. I just need a real job cus ewhoring and betting is not acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Coping
How do you make money e-whoring? And how do you plan on paying back your debt? 15k is a lot.

How do you make money e-whoring? And how do you plan on paying back your debt? 15k is a lot.
I sell pictures for money.

That's why I said I need a real job.

I sell pictures for money.

That's why I said I need a real job.
So are you doing a photography buisness essentially? What photos do you sell?

Go for it tbh u need to get surgeries while young and what do u bet on

What surgery’s ?

Go for it tbh u need to get surgeries while young and what do u bet on
yeah surgeries at old age is waste of money
What surgery’s ?
rhino is a must... could use a chin implant or some fillers. Probably gonna need a hair transplant in a few years lmao

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Don't take a loan out for fillers unless you can pay it off before you need to get them done again. Definitely taking money out to get permanent surgeries will benefit you when it matters the most so I would definitely do it. You can pay it down while enjoying being good looking in your youth.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and dogtown
Just make sure you pay back on time or the bank will repossess your chin implant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Coping, Legitcel and 2 others
I have thought about it aswell.

Don't take a loan out for fillers unless you can pay it off before you need to get them done again. Definitely taking money out to get permanent surgeries will benefit you when it matters the most so I would definitely do it. You can pay it down while enjoying being good looking in your youth.
Fillers are definitely last thing on my list.

Just make sure you pay back on time or the bank will repossess your chin implant.
they can arrest me but they ain't taking my implants
I have thought about it aswell.
youre still in school nigga wtf loan are you gonna get

or you could put a down payment on a house

I would do this in a second. The euphoria of looking good will motivate me to moneymaxx so I can pay it off. Cuz right now it’s hard to work at anything when you just go home alone, lie in your bed with nobody next to you, and just think in silence

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Coping
I would do this in a second. The euphoria of looking good will motivate me to moneymaxx so I can pay it off. Cuz right now it’s hard to work at anything when you just go home alone, lie in your bed with nobody next to you, and just think in silence
Imagine taking a loan and having every surgery possible just to find out you're still not enough :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: fobos