Thinking about Sprinting to boost Human Growth Hormone and T-hormone

akramwolfy

akramwolfy

Never settle! 17yo
Im Thinking about Sprinting to boost Human Growth Hormone studies have shown that sprinting is one of the best ways to boost the HGH
Hgh has a big role in bones growth , will this help achieve faster results? also since Sprinting has a relationship with HGH and T hormone will it help me grow taller?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Lorsss
I do sprints often. I doubt they affect your hormones to any significant degree. You should still do them however

No, exercising to increase height is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, jefferson, Lorsss and 1 other person
Yes they do play a big role in increasing HGH. The last time I've grown was when I did sprints for 20 mins a day in my backyard. That and playing basketball. Basically wearing yourself out.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
How many times u perform sprinting and what is the duration and sets?
Watch this guys

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
Yes they do play a big role in increasing HGH. The last time I've grown was when I did sprints for 20 mins a day in my backyard. That and playing basketball. Basically wearing yourself out.
Im Thinking about Sprinting to boost Human Growth Hormone studies have shown that sprinting is one of the best ways to boost the HGH
Hgh has a big role in bones growth , will this help achieve faster results? also since Sprinting has a relationship with HGH and T hormone will it help me grow taller?
They do increase HGH, yes. But they won't make you grow taller. I suppose it is a good way to lose body fat though.

They do increase HGH, yes. But they won't make you grow taller. I suppose it is a good way to lose body fat though.
Your speaking out of your ass tbh bruh

Sprinting and playing high intensity sports like basketball make you taller. That is a fact

Sprinting and playing high intensity sports like basketball make you taller. That is a fact
That’s some broscience. Height is genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel

Holy shit, just cage @ your IQ. I shouldn't have bothered replying to you in the first place. :lul:

Sprinting is definitely preferable to long distance running. Just look at the physique of Usain Bolt compared to Mo Farah.

Sprinting is definitely preferable to long distance running. Just look at the physique of Usain Bolt compared to Mo Farah.
yep it is so much better , sprinting builds strength and saves ur time in case u were late lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, kobecel and Deleted member 1476
idk why people in here focusing on iq and trying to prove that they re smart n shit bro its called humor

Low IQ for incels just means that they don’t agree with whatever was said. And the problem with sprinting is that it doesn’t raise your HGH levels for long enough to make a difference. You can’t sprint for more than a few minutes a day and the levels go back down after a short while (not sure how long exactly). If you want to increase height you need to use a GHRP and an AI preferably

It most likely won't make you grow taller, especially if you're old, but give it a try. It has benefits and it's a good exercise.

Low IQ for incels just means that they don’t agree with whatever was said. And the problem with sprinting is that it doesn’t raise your HGH levels for long enough to make a difference. You can’t sprint for more than a few minutes a day and the levels go back down after a short while (not sure how long exactly). If you want to increase height you need to use a GHRP and an AI preferably
It most likely won't make you grow taller, especially if you're old, but give it a try. It has benefits and it's a good exercise.
actually im satisfied with my height im 17 183cm , i found that sprinting works a lot of muscles and its very effective to achieve a good physique but u know more is good i was just wondering if sprinting rly gonna boost the height potential i will try it tho

actually im satisfied with my height im 17 183cm , i found that sprinting works a lot of muscles and its very effective to achieve a good physique but u know more is good i was just wondering if sprinting rly gonna boost the height potential i will try it tho

In your original post you asked if sprinting would help you grow taller. It won’t.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
What??? How do u explain archers long and deformed hands??? Due to extremes they do . Dont spew hopelessness @Alexanderr

What??? How do u explain archers long and deformed hands??? Due to extremes they do . Dont spew hopelessness @Alexanderr