Thinking of asking health food shop girl out

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Today i was at Holland & Barrett, a health food / supplement chain in the UK.
I bought some leanmaxxing stuff and they had some reduced coconut oil on the counter and i said i'll have one of them as well at that price! she giggled and smiled ..

I first noticed her when I walked in. The shop was empty and she was being spoken to by her male (incel) colleague. I could tell he was trying really hard (bless him).. I stood browsing the shelves and listening in amusement.

The girl is nerdy/cute with glasses... Not a Stacy for sure but she's skinny and cute and there's something about her that i love.. She has a nice fringe of hair as well.

I probably would have asked her for her number if that guy had not been lurking around. I'll head back there in a few days time and do some stealthy reconnaissance and look in the window to find a time when she's on her own

Ask her number
Then get to know her
Keep chatting with her for a week
Then ask her out
Worked for me to get a jb

Knowing me... It will probably go along the lines of:

Have you been working here long?
you look really nice... fancy going for a drink sometime?

She will say no. You even said it yourself that you can't get women in the UK.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Zygos4Life
She will say no. You even said it yourself that you can't get women in the UK.

Online I get next to nothing but I've had good experiences approaching before.. only ever been completely rejected once out of (about) 9 times in my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Good luck, man.

• Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax
Online I get next to nothing but I've had good experiences approaching before.. only ever been completely rejected once out of (about) 9 times in my whole life.
So you’re not incel in the UK then you just can’t get girls on tinder? Obvs girls standards on tinder is a lot higher than real life

All my approaches are spur of the moment stuff.. Not time to think or worry.

I have built this up too much, i will be very nervous now

we know you are not going to ask her out. I am lololing thinking of how I will bump this thread in a week to mock you.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
I'm going to walk into town tomorrow and have a look in the shop window see if she's there and that beta orbiter is not around.

I'm going to walk into town tomorrow and have a look in the shop window see if she's there and that beta orbiter is not around.

just ask her infront of the beta orbiter, crush him

just ask her infront of the beta orbiter, crush him

Nah because it might make her feel awkward and she might default to "sorry i'm taken" or something like that

Good luck, man.

• Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax
She was not there.

It's another Christina story. Didn't go for it first time

:feelscry:

jvj3LjB.jpg

I hope you don't plan on shopping there in the future

Going back today very soon..

Anyone recommend supplement for collagen production? I already take msm and vit c

Going back today very soon..

Anyone recommend supplement for collagen production? I already take msm and vit c
Cant recommend anything but for the love of gandy don't be a pussy this time, just ask her out. Regret is far worse a feeling than rejection.

She was not there... Only 2 bored incels.

On the plus side I got some reduced natural tea tree soap

walking into town today and i'll see if shes in

not even the title

Not one letter?