Thinking of getting coloured contact lenses.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Saw many comparison pics of others such as chico just with coloured eyes vs brown eyes. Looks way better with light colour. My features are dark (dark brown hair, black / brown eyebrows, so think a light colour would halo. My eyes arent brown or extremely dark. But from a distance, you cant see the lightness as well as you can closer up. Only problem is people noticing so might only implement it when I go off to university or on night outs etc. What do yous think

Dark brown or black eyes will go excellently with blue contacts. Just have to be committed to wearing and cleaning them

Dark brown or black eyes will go excellently with blue contacts. Just have to be committed to wearing and cleaning them
yeah got to do it consistently for people to not catch on to them,,,

I am Scandinavian, have blue eyes and not once have I ever been told I had beautiful eyes.

Saw many comparison pics of others such as chico just with coloured eyes vs brown eyes. Looks way better with light colour. My features are dark (dark brown hair, black / brown eyebrows, so think a light colour would halo. My eyes arent brown or extremely dark. But from a distance, you cant see the lightness as well as you can closer up. Only problem is people noticing so might only implement it when I go off to university or on night outs etc. What do yous think
Treat it as Fashion.
If women can have multi colored eyelids and varying shades of lip color why cant us men enhance our eyes as well?
:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Wool
Same tbh I want some light blue ones my eyes are dark brown and look subhuman af it will give a big halo, only thing is you can only wear for 8 hours max and need to take care of it them properly but worth it IMO I’ll use them until there’s a surgery to change eye colour

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Colour is cope. Brightness is key
Yeah am planning to get light blue ones so they stand out.
Treat it as Fashion.
If women can have multi colored eyelids and varying shades of lip color why cant us men enhance our eyes as well?
:feelswhat:
but people arent open to men doing that shit.

I am Scandinavian, have blue eyes and not once have I ever been told I had beautiful eyes.
Cuz it doesn’t contrast on u. There’s a reason why a Arab with light eyes or a black guy with light eyes looks better than if he did with dark eyes

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Wool and Coping
Cuz it doesn’t contrast on u. There’s a reason why a Arab with light eyes or a black guy with light eyes looks better than if he did with dark eyes
Your pic is the perfect angle, just what those sluts will see when they’re deepthroating it

• +1
Reactions: Autist, haircutcel and Phad
Damn sorry, but tbh contact lenses can easily be spotted up-close don´t use them.

Damn sorry, but tbh contact lenses can easily be spotted up-close don´t use them.
How? I dont understand what people look for when looking especially when they are wearing natural looking ones.

How? I dont understand what people look for when looking especially when they are wearing natural looking ones.
They aren´t exactly looking for it, but contact lenses have a very visible edgy.

Your pic is the perfect angle, just what those sluts will see when they’re deepthroating it
That’s deadass why I took that.
It’s cuz they get wrong ones. I made a whole fucking guide but the website went down right after I put it up

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Coping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back