Thinking of PUA-maxxing

R

RationalBrody

Banned
In the year that I did cold approaches, numbers game, listen to RSD content, I went on 30 dates or so. Got laid once, and pulled a few more back to my place, but didn't fuck them.
Most of them were from Tinder, though
Since becoming blackpilled, I pretty much LDAR.
I need to get back to practicing 'Game'

There is no game for your face bro

Damn. That's a low successrate.
What makes your successrate so low?
I thought about that a lot. I think I gave off a weird vibe to the girls. Also, I wasn't NT, didn't talk much, didn't know how to escalate, so obvious they didn't feel comfortable of going home with me.
I do know for sure that frauding my pics helped. Not frauding in the sense of editing my facial traits, but in like choosing the very best angles.
Some girls were unpleasantly surprised by how I looked when we met vs how they imagined me from the pics

I thought about that a lot. I think I gave off a weird vibe to the girls. Also, I wasn't NT, didn't talk much, didn't know how to escalate, so obvious they didn't feel comfortable of going home with me.
I do know for sure that frauding my pics helped. Not frauding in the sense of editing my facial traits, but in like choosing the very best angles.
Some girls were unpleasantly surprised by how I looked when we met vs how they imagined me from the pics
I see. NT+confidence is quite important indeed. Which things have you tried to NT-maxx?

When a normal or good looking girl invests her time into a date with you, then the deal is almost closed. She could meet so many other guys! Just dont be creepy, shy or weird, and you will sooner or later be inside her