This article says Asians are more Chadlike than Europeans; what do you think?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

According to the linked article, Asians have Chad bone structure and Europeans have incel skulls. This was quite surprising to me, as most Asians I see IRL are like 1–2 PSL.

The article's logic to how Caucasians came to have bad jaws is as follows:
  1. Beards obscure the jawline.
  2. Asians don't grow beards. Europeans do.
  3. Sexual selection resulted in Asians having robust jaws and Europeans having incel jaws.
Quote:

Strong jawlines and good peripheral and lower facial structure have been eradicated in Caucasian males by sexual selection in a beard culture. Their women, given bearded men, selected for beards, and by proxy, not for testosterone, but for this enzyme. This created a negative feedback loop that only worsened with each passing generation as the sons of weakchinned and weakjawed men fell back to growing beards to hide their lack of testosterone, and so went on to propogate their genes. Moreover, this derivative androgen, among other maladies, causes early baldness and early-onset prostate cancer.

On the other hand, strong jawlines and good peripheral and lower facial structure have been enhanced in Asian males by sexual selection in a non-beard culture. Their women, given beardless men, selected for chins and jaws, and by proxy, for testosterone, not for this enzyme. This created a positive feedback loop that only bettered with each passing generation as the sons of weakchinned and weakjawed men could not fall back to growing beards to hide their lack of testosterone, and so became genetic dead-ends.

The article used the following images to support their claim:

85rtqzs

Fyzm86n

Report german army stretched to the limit

What are your thoughts on this? Are Chad-skulled Asians actually more common than Chad-skulled Caucasians?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, honky, Gunna and 3 others
Those guys only have robust, well developed jaws, because they grew up in some third world shithole and chewed on bones during their development. Has nothing to do with genetics, everyone is born with a good jaw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gunna, Dinger557 and thecel
Most Asians have decent lower thirds, but are held back by recessed maxillas and by bad eye area (lack of brow bone + shallow orbitals ). But there are definitely good looking Asians with more forward midface growth and strong orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
These asians only have the jaw,nothing more than that.
Jaw asian

• +1
Most Asians have decent lower thirds, but are held back by recessed maxillas and by bad eye area (lack of brow bone + shallow orbitals ). But there are definitely good looking Asians with more forward midface growth and strong orbitals.
Does flat and recessed maxilla mean the same thing?

• +1
Check the about page on the site:
"The Antidote for White Supremacy in Satire."

• Love it
Does flat and recessed maxilla mean the same thing?

Recessed implies it grew wrong. The vast majority of Asians naturally lack forward growth and that makes their faces look flat. An overwhelming majority of Asians would look better after a LeFort III.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5061
Biggest cope

• +1
+ shitty eye area obviously like 99% of all chinks.

Yeah it's incredibly rare to see a full Asian with a naturally decent eye area, but my hapa cousin has pretty good eye area so it's not impossible.

• +1

According to the linked article, Asians have Chad bone structure and Europeans have incel skulls. This was quite surprising to me, as most Asians I see IRL are like 1–2 PSL.

The article's logic is as follows:
  3. Sexual selection resulted in Asians having robust jaws and Europeans having incel jaws.

View attachment 440522
View attachment 440523
View attachment 440524

What are your thoughts on this? Are Asians with Chad skulls actually common?
South Korean Soccer Team without plastic surgery
South Korea national football team   October 2012

No jawlines, bad eye area

The article's logic is as follows:

View attachment 440522
View attachment 440523
View attachment 440524

What are your thoughts on this? Are Asians with Chad skulls actually common?
North Korean Soccer Team
68f0fb51f9d87a07d80ada80a5652de2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: honky, Deleted member 6341 and thecel