This Doctor only Uses ONE mL of filler for the WHOLE face!

Rasputin

Rasputin

Gold

This doctor looks like he really knows his shit. What are your thoughts?

He's lifefuel tbh. I'm going to spend a good time learning from him, hopefully, I can find a doctor who has the same background!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Zeta ascended, Petsmart and 4 others
Doesn't even show results / before and afters

aka useless

• +1
Reactions: xdw15 and Lorsss
If you need width, 1 syringe isn't enough.

If you need width, 1 syringe isn't enough.
yes for 2 weeks, and then when then swelling is down, you will not see anything. 1ml is good for very very slight corrections, but not for boneless ugly cels. I needed 5ml only for cheebones.

yes for 2 weeks, and then when then swelling is down, you will not see anything. 1ml is good for very very slight corrections, but not for boneless ugly cels. I needed 5ml only for cheebones.

Yeah, 1ml is fucking nothing. I use 6 for jaw every 3-4 months or so.

They're expensive for how little there is too, that's why it's a joke and people do shit themselves or go to the blackmarket with people who do them without credentials.

i recently watched a movie where he made mrt of people who had fillers 2 years ago (and apparently they filler should have been dissolved 1 year ago) and it still was there

and not only it was still in the face no it also moved which means it was at a different part of the face

Too many to list tbh

Good thread, I was gunna make a post about this guy, he seems legit.

damn that Fucker can talk, stretched what should have been a 2 minute video out to 15 minutes.

I already knew from personal experience that filler (and botox) lasted longer than what was advertised. I suspect small amounts migrate, but I think he is exaggerating the problem, I can still distinctly feel the filler that was injected in my jawangle, NL folds, brow, nose, etc...

I only ever get 1cc at a time, as I am more or less in maintenance mode now, but I will get filler a few times a year in different spots. Some 50 year old woman that has never had filler is going to need a lot more than one syringe to have a good result.

100% agree with him that there are too many filler options.

Eric Ciaramella killed Epstein.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin