This fapping trick gives you high Testosterone

Goldeneye

Goldeneye

Bronze
Basically, on 1 day in a week, you can jerk off as much as you want, 3-4-5 times a day, but nothing for the rest of the week, this shit gives me such a high testosterone boost, anybody else tried it?

Dudeeee
Not touching ur cock wont make you a chad nor a confident man if that even matters
Just jerk off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Yes bro. After I've done this trick I became 6"5 feet with a square jaw and blue eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Dudeeee
Not touching ur cock wont make you a chad nor a confident man if that even matters
Just jerk off
Legit, hyper sexual teens like @Copemaxxing jack off 8 times a day and remain gigachad

dont fap excessively but it’s really good for stress relief

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Legit, hyper sexual teens like @Copemaxxing jack off 8 times a day and remain gigachad

dont fap excessively but it’s really good for stress relief
It’s just a cope to make people feel better but if you’re not touching you dick for a month and thinking it will change your life quality than maybe you should rethink your life in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4804, bladeeout and 1 other person
It’s just a cope to make people feel better but if you’re not touching you dick for a month and thinking it will change your life quality than maybe you should rethink your life in general
Legit shit

• +1
Reactions: deer
NoFap helps w confidence

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
[meanwhile] chad:
Screenshot 20200731 175729

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
the only true gigachad friend of mine jerks off 4 times a day minimum and still has a crazy sex drive

he jerks off twice before sex to last longer also

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6873
the only true gigachad friend of mine jerks off 4 times a day minimum and still has a crazy sex drive

he jerks off twice before sex to last longer also
mcbanan