This forum could be the best forum ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

x30001

Kraken
This forum could be the best forum ever if it wasn't for all the unfunny faggot shitposters who ruin it. It's a shame but I can see looksmax going private to somewhere like skype for all the people who take this seriously

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, WadlowMaxxing, Schizoidcel and 19 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, bimaximum, CasualFapper and 12 others
This forum could be the best forum ever if it wasn't for all the unfunny faggot shitposters who ruin it. It's a shame but I can see looksmax going private to somewhere like skype for all the people who take this seriously
Still better than lookism.net

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin, kirbyparks, Krezo and 1 other person
lookism mogs this site

• +1
Reactions: Soontm and x30001

Still better than lookism yeah, but I come here to try and actually get advice and info on looksmaxxing and a good chunk of posts are just people trying extremely hard to be funny (and usually failing) or starting shit because they clearly have nothing better to do.

I just wish the serious tag was moderated more heavily and we'd basically be set imo.

• +1
Reactions: Baki and Steve bachall
this is a broken concept to begin with. you want a well functioning, high effort, no spam subcommunity, but 95% of PSL users have multiple mental illnesses and lacking basic social skills, daily inner drive etc. this is doable, but with selected few only and never with masses. all psl sites will turn to shit with exposure and you cant do anything, but exposure is good for different reasons, its a double edged sword

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Ethnicsmatter, Gannicus and 6 others
this is a broken concept to begin with. you want a well functioning, high effort, no spam subcommunity, but 95% of PSL users have multiple mental illnesses and lacking basic social skills, daily inner drive etc. this is doable, but with selected few only and never with masses. all psl sites will turn to shit with exposure and you cant do anything, but exposure is good for different reasons, its a double edged sword
I have mental illness too but I hope contributing people here don't get fed up and decide to go private, leaving us with recycled memes and garbage. Hoping for the best anyway!
Glad I never joined there then :)

Exposure for sites like these has never been good in my experience. All exposure means is that the average age of users drops to the point where half the posts are by immature kids 17 and below who just post moronic shit.

That's not to say all the users on the younger side are bad, i.e. dogtown is chill, but even only being on here for like a month now it seems like the number of truly shit tier posts by young kids has skyrocketted while there is very little relevant, quality advice on actually looksmaxxing.

When I want to search for good advice on this forum, I go to the looksmaxxing forum and jump back to a page between 20-30 something so I can actually read things before everyone and their mother wanted to act like the court jester.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Lars, Ritalincel and 6 others
normalfags out

:feelsuhh: Sure some of the posts here are really stupid but don't take them too seriously dude. This is not some formal health improvement website or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and x30001
I'm trying to hold back..

giphy.gif

thats why you browse best of the best for good shit and ask questions if you need to edit: oh wait this is 1.5 year ago posted :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: audreyen, Clark69 and gymislife
We already know everything about looksmaksing so we just chill here now

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 10949 and Deleted member 7785
It could, from some threads I see here and there.

But the general spirit of this forum, is to use as much as possible at our disposal, to LOOK better,

and not necessarily to LIVE better (Health maxxing), AGE better (Longevity maxxing), or THINK better (IQ maxxing), or generally achieve our full individual potential, although being as good-looking as you can is a part of it.

But most efforts to get better-looking, will have to cross paths with being healthy (Diet/Sleep/Exercise), and trying to keep oneself looking, and being Young/Youthful (Anti-aging),

hence the confusion,I feel you are experiencing, I think;

I agree thre's an unlocked potential of this forum, because we cannot stop at just looking the best, we have to also make sure we acheve our full potential as Males, within the triad laid out above (LIVING/AGING/THINKING).

• Love it
Reactions: gymislife
Nah way too autistic and nothing New never really happening in the scene

thread is from 2019 and from a banned greycel you autistic copecels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
you r faggot if you don't know x30001
yeah psl forums looked too autistic and nerdy for me at the time (was a miscer), now that im balding i had a wake up call and joined i decided to ignore the autism for the looksmaxing benefits (i also got used to this shithole)

There's longecity.org, but they're mainly focused on health and longevity, not overall success as a Male today (Socially/Professionally/Sexually).

Then you have some good sub-reddits, to that purpose, but it's too scattered, I think.

In terms of reddit comparisons, looksmax.me forum is at the crossroads of r/theredpill, r/getdisciplined, r/getmotivated, maybe r/business, r/entrepreneur, r/datingadvice, r/inceltears, r/truerateme, r/nootropics, r/skincareaddiction,etc,...

Status
Not open for further replies.