This Forum Doesn’t Understand Hypergamy?

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Does anybody here get what hypergamy is and what it means for us?

women seek the top

this is why we have to be psl 5.5-6 minimum instead of average

it’s why an average income is sort of pathetic if you’re looking for women that look even slightly decent (unless chad blah blah of course)

It’s why incels exist. Women don’t want average. They want to date up

it can’t be changed it’s biological nature

this pill is called hypergamy. Make it work in your favor

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Lux, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
fuck these kikes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jerzy Bondov and Incoming
Hypergamy is literally the base of of the blackpill.
No need to splash me with so much water

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1751, LowTierNormie and 4 others
DN READ BUT YOUR RICH WHY DON'T U BETABUXX OR GET SURGERIES INSTEAD OF ROTTING HERE?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5891, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Does anybody here get what hypergamy is and what it means for us?

women seek the top

this is why we have to be psl 5.5-6 minimum instead of average

it’s why an average income is sort of pathetic if you’re looking for women that look even slightly decent (unless chad blah blah of course)

It’s why incels exist. Women don’t want average. They want to date up

it can’t be changed it’s biological nature

this pill is called hypergamy. Make it work in your favor
this is some mgtow copepill shit invented by 40+ year old booze drinkers who got dumped and divorced by their oneitis for chadtyler and bigtyrone. Hoes will date a literal drug addict with a rape case if he's good looking.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6695, Chadeep and 2 others
that's the whole purpose of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5893
that's the whole purpose of this forum
nah. when people refer to hypergamy they mean status maxing and moneymaxing. the reality is that those are way way way more harder to achieve than slave waging for lookmax. The hypergamy mentality of moneymaxxing gives people a dream that one day they'll make enough $$$ to claim a stacey but they never will, however the pshycological pursuit of the moneymaxx will lead them to die at least mentally devoid of women since money is the chase.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Chadeep and Deleted member 6403
nah. when people refer to hypergamy they mean status maxing and moneymaxing. the reality is that those are way way way more harder to achieve than slave waging for lookmax. The hypergamy mentality of moneymaxxing gives people a dream that one day they'll make enough $$$ to claim a stacey but they never will, however the pshycological pursuit of the moneymaxx will lead them to die at least mentally devoid of women since money is the chase.
Hypergamy = going after better guy which an mean better looking guy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6695
Hypergamy = going after better guy which an mean better looking guy
NO it means a better guy in general. looks, money and status. A women will value each of these things differently. That is why you see questionable men with beautiful looking women. The problem arises when most people who subscribe to this concept they only chase the money aspect which is the hardest one of them all. Status can be achieved through social media, looks can be achieve through surgery, money is the hardest thing to gain. The men who chase this mentality end up alone or settling for the same women they were able to get at the start of the journey.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6695
double post whoops

NO it means a better guy in general. looks, money and status. A women will value each of these things differently. That is why you see questionable men with beautiful looking women. The problem arises when most people who subscribe to this concept they only chase the money aspect which is the hardest one of them all. Status can be achieved through social media, looks can be achieve through surgery, money is the hardest thing to gain. The men who chase this mentality end up alone or settling for the same women they were able to get at the start of the journey.
Yes, I said it can mean looks not just money and status

Ngl a lot of people don't understand hypergamy on here or don't believe it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Moneymaxxed
Cope hypergamy is chasing the top percentiles of everything. It doesn't apply to looks and then magically not apply to money, just lol tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cope hypergamy is chasing the top percentiles of everything. It doesn't apply to looks and then magically not apply to money, just lol tbh
you're a fucking idiot. how the hell am I cope, when i think hypergamy is to some extent legit. my point is that dumbasses focus on one aspect when the reality is that women a hypergamis to different things. Hypergamy is not about percentiles its a theory based on women psychology. dumb cunt.

this is the "lord" of hypergamy which every fuckwit on reddit and redpill forums idolise. he literally talks in his youtube videos. about women in general. nothing is ever mentioned about the top percentile of women. fuck i swear some of you retards on here never passed grade school and have severe autism.

you're a fucking idiot. how the hell am I cope, when i think hypergamy is to some extent legit. my point is that dumbasses focus on one aspect when the reality is that women a hypergamis to different things. Hypergamy is not about percentiles its a theory based on women psychology. dumb cunt.

this is the "lord" of hypergamy which every fuckwit on reddit and redpill forums idolise. he literally talks in his youtube videos. about women in general. nothing is ever mentioned about the top percentile of women. fuck i swear some of you retards on here never passed grade school and have severe autism.

Major cope, hypergamy is the top person or people that is somewhat avaliable to her. She will always go for that top percent that's what hypergamy is.

Major cope, hypergamy is the top person or people that is somewhat avaliable to her. She will always go for that top percent that's what hypergamy is.
lmao. go steal more photo of Sean O'Pry and red out the eyes so you can pretend its you.